Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amarth

images/avatars/avatar-286.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

grrrrrr

The severs event, Night of Heroes, finished at 4h00, same time of my expedition !!
Adios buildings bonuses !

02-06-2009 17:28 amarth is offline Search for Posts by amarth Add amarth to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amarth
grrrrrr

The severs event, Night of Heroes, finished at 4h00, same time of my expedition !!
Adios buildings bonuses !

Think that's bad? I did one during the event:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9939520de8

And the event ended during Belf's:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=16d1e7efa1

Even with the bloody event i couldn't get the dragon killed, but he managed it afterwards!!
02-06-2009 17:31 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
bigleg

Registration Date: 01-17-2009
Clan: Jokers

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh failed 7 ambushes in a row with most of them at 90%. and only need 50xp to next level
02-06-2009 19:25 bigleg is offline Search for Posts by bigleg Add bigleg to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: D.B.

Good Shorts of Scout (+1) -> Good Shorts of Scout (+2) -> Good Shorts of Scout (+3) ->Good Shorts of Scout ->Good Shorts of Scout (+1) -> Shorts of Scout (+4)
Xd

02-06-2009 21:45 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

4 LS and my l;egednary uzi STILL won't gfet to good. This is ridiculous! The same happened with my hat of precognition....

I htink the system is damaned

Your imperfection.
02-08-2009 01:06 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Tell me about it.. I spent 8LS trying to get one item to good.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-08-2009 01:53 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I am so ticked off I cna't even post coherently.

I'm certain the percentage is wrong

Your imperfection.
02-08-2009 02:30 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I don't attempt good, i buy at good...lol.
and uh... um. oh right, GRRR 60 exp away from my next point and i can't attack anyone or quest.
Oh and GR i have people, blood AND people on line for an expo but no honor. Frown

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-08-2009 02:47 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Beatrice
unregistered

OMG I'M QUITTIN THIS PANTS GAME ¬_¬

*bleep* hate it it sucks pants :\
02-08-2009 23:35
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

*censored*

*censored*

*censored*
02-09-2009 15:41 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Rants :-

Why is it this stooooooooopid game doesn't like upgrading stuff , then when it fails it stiffs you & ritual of blood stiffs you as well , why such a ridiculous amount of stones to upgrade +1 ... also when your break stones it stiffs you Mad

I'm selling stuff left right & centre for stones to waste on failed upgrades ... gonna print me a T-Shirt "All my upgrades are failed ones Wink Bought my dagger it's Legendary Big Grin "

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-10-2009 11:58 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007

Stupid 3 90% ambushes failed in a row GRRRRRRRRRRRR
02-11-2009 06:45 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

ARGHHHH damn pilgrimage. been trying since forever and all i get is boring journey.....

edit: damn this thread actually work... since ive posted here, i did 3 far quest!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-11-2009 19:22.

02-11-2009 14:09 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

smurfing smurf smurfety smurfola

edited to include smileyspam

Shocked Crying Frown Mad Mad Mad Evil Baby Evil Shocked Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Igor: 02-11-2009 19:58.

02-11-2009 19:12 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

yy

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=61005b505f

02-11-2009 21:25 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH OUT OF ALL THE DUMB LUCK GETTING ONE GOLUM WAS BAD ENOUGH BUT TO GET TWO BACK TO BACK IS TAKING THE COMPLETE *@#$!/%*€ I WANTED THE PHONIX!!! feeling better now thank you screaming room
02-14-2009 23:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

ARGH!

Why is it good bandannas of caution usually go for a low price, butwhen I want one I have to fight to the grind over them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And still nto get them cos I have to get my sister some money for chocolate :S

Your imperfection.
02-16-2009 13:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i failed 16 normal quest in a row
02-16-2009 15:18 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1377d11de5

poor llianna - what unlucky timing of the new patch :/
02-16-2009 15:22 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

I NEED SLEEP Frown
02-16-2009 16:22 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

15/22 PHOENIX 4/4 RED DRAGON 1/1 GOLEM
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cff91c9093

02-16-2009 20:21 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

ARG at getting farmed by low-levels even with defense gear and higher HP. Damned rangers....
and ARG at everyone I want to attack since they're all being attacked...lol.

quote:

02-16-2009 20:24 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Lysandra I share your frustration!

02-16-2009 21:06 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hh

all quests at 90%, and i fail 5/6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHH

phew, much better!

02-16-2009 21:19 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Lysandra I share your frustration!

Which the low-leveled rangers or the people being attacked??? God-forbid it's both for you too.
Oh, I forgot one: ARG at lack of stones. I want to upgrade stuff. Frown

quote:

02-16-2009 21:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Lysandra, both. My targets seem to be popular ones, and well ranged users in general are a pain in my backside.

ARRRRRH! Why is it when I have enough money for police station I don't have enough people, and when I have enough people I'm all out of junk?

02-16-2009 22:36 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

y cant i play this silly game when im drunk Frown
02-17-2009 00:41 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

were not all bad.... once you get to know us Wink

*ONTOPIC* GRRR what does everyone have against ranged users

and bezetta that would depend on just how drunk you are. you should see the rants on IRC when 2 or 3 or more of us are drunk......

02-17-2009 06:03 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Popeye, melee users hate ranged users because you guys can get in on us and slaughter us. Most of the time we would be able to slaughter you in attack but we can never get in. Therefore, it's a one-way street, not benifiting us and yeah...lol.
That and it seems every ranged user picks on the melee users, everyone who attacks me is ranged.

Uh... GR at losing honor in a siege because I died...lol

quote:

02-17-2009 15:41 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

gaahhhh!! am i the only ranged user who cant beat black knights?
the one i can beat is something like 44 points [he had 100k blood so it had to be done]
and gaahhh failing most quests on necro server thingy
02-17-2009 16:20 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Bob, Hespera and I are both BK's getting beat by lower level rangers or higher level ones...rangers in general...lol. Sorry??
GR at failing a perc quest in new server and having 70%...LOL. I just want to complete the questing task... since I can't build because I can't get people because everyone's being attacked...LOL.
Hey wait, I have an advatage later since everyone will be asleep when it's going to be still early for me....MWAHAHAHA!

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 02-17-2009 16:27.

02-17-2009 16:27 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
@ Bob, Hespera and I are both BK's getting beat by lower level rangers or higher level ones...rangers in general...lol. Sorry??

lol i cant do enough damage so i get beaten, and always get taken out by the crits fast, although i do try to avoid bks for that reason, hespera can beat me, i know that, i dont usually last 1 round Tongue
02-17-2009 16:36 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

yeah lys i agree Wink people have to sleep sometime

and grrr at missing someone whos stats are lower than mine. they land every attack and i missed 4 times

02-17-2009 17:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Can't get attacks in on the new server, too many people trying to attack the same people! Grrrrrrrrr. *sigh* >.< Big Grin

02-17-2009 17:24 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

All Successful
21 12

Necor server quests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I have more than 65% in every single one, + two arcana that improve them.... I may be quitting soon on Necro then :S

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

All my High exp taergets are taken

Your imperfection.
02-18-2009 00:40 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@Bob: LOL. Yeah but Hespera's crazy strong... I'm eh.
@ Popeye: But see I'm 5 hours behind UK time so once everyone finally crashes around 4AM or so, it's only about 9PM for me. SO I'll be having a hay-day later tonight...I hope...lol
I want to attack someone on the new server to build and CAN'T GRRRR... So annoyed. And why can't I find the charisma quest?? I mean really, 24 quests and NONE charisma it's the last one I need for the task Frown

quote:

02-18-2009 00:50 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
I want to attack someone on the new server to build and CAN'T GRRRR... So annoyed. And why can't I find the charisma quest?? I mean really, 24 quests and NONE charisma it's the last one I need for the task

Failed it twice at Ninety percent... trying to build policey stationey AHHH

Your imperfection.
02-18-2009 00:53 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahdxsohdihois;ah'ioe er'rgiergohvojjhoi0ugoegvo'jigvkvjhkhgvievodhvlodhvdahvoadvholdvfoladhj
ijhet....goe;roqgil/vksdaj0vijjdpf9u'ejgep'jgraqerjopAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaghghghghgh
gahgahgahgahghghgaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hate work.
I hate that I miss auctions - especially when I have remembered them, & have the stones to out bid on them.
I hate work.

I need to prophanitise.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying Mad Mad Mad Mad

These smilies are not offering any solace.
People who have annoyed me recently - beware, I am looking for some one to vent on.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-18-2009 16:11 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
FlashBlade

Registration Date: 09-13-2008
Clan: Vault 13

I don't miss auctions Frown
02-18-2009 16:17 FlashBlade is offline Search for Posts by FlashBlade Add FlashBlade to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

aw flash...
GR! darned 3DSMAX slowing down my system. Bad enough you have to wait so long to even get an attack in, now my entire system is beng bogged down because of 3DSMax hogging all my ram Frown good god I can't even type quickly...Frown
And um... GR! I'm so close to point 2 yet so far away.... Crying

quote:

02-18-2009 17:45 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH