Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » The opening of R2UK » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The opening of R2UK 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The server is open.
Have fun!

PS. Direct link to register form: http://91.194.91.23/bwuk_r2/r.php
PS2. Access via domain r2.bloodwars.net will be available tomorrow or day after tomorrow, when we'll make sure all DNS are synched with each other.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-17-2009 12:06 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woohoo, second through the door!
02-17-2009 12:08 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Woohoo prepare to die! Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
02-17-2009 12:10 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

Konrad i love you man!!!

02-17-2009 12:11 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
FlashBlade

Registration Date: 09-13-2008
Clan: Vault 13

Ummm, if I am serving a ban on the Underworld server, can I play on the new one? I'm 99.99% sure, but just want to check in case my ban on Underworld gets extended (nooooooooo).

--------------------------------------------
EDIT - EDIT - EDIT
--------------------------------------------

Thx to Szeszej for answering my stuuupid question so quickly Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FlashBlade: 02-17-2009 12:23.

02-17-2009 12:18 FlashBlade is offline Search for Posts by FlashBlade Add FlashBlade to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Accounts on each realm are completely separate. You can play Underworld if your necropolis account is banned and vice versa

02-17-2009 12:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

I am really enjoying the new server. Big Grin It is a pity that it is non-well of souls and non auction but I am enjoying playing on another english server. Thank you guys & gals on the Bloodwars Development Team. Big Grin

02-17-2009 16:12 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Me 2 Enigma ^^ I think its great =D

Anyone else get the BWs newsletter? lol

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-17-2009 16:26 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

There is a newsletter? Is there information posted about it here on the forums? Smile

02-17-2009 16:36 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

hmm, must confess i wasn't going to register on this new server, but i bit the bullet and did anyway, and its about 2 hours now after i created my account, got bored very quickly, and literally just deleted my account, lmao

waste of time in my opinion if your already playing underworld, but good for people like the tuturial says "....who are new to BW".

I have to ask the people who say "I LOVE IT" why, is it because you don't get attacked or is it because your higher in the ranks, lmao. sorry i don't see how if your not new to BW how you can love this version more then underworld. Or is it just simply bringing back memories, because it did for me for a good 30 mins, then i started to get weary, lol

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 02-17-2009 16:46.

02-17-2009 16:38
True_Enigma

In answer to your question "why do you love it?" It is an oppertunity to have twice as much fun then we are having at the moment. Yes, it brings back memories, yes it is nice to be high in the ranks but is also another opportunity to try different methods then what we are using now. Like another race, other equipment set-ups, etc etc.

I am on a few different severs and on each one I am a different race and use different fighting methods, melee, gunner, etc.

This is another opportunity to experiment and that is why I LOVE it. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 02-17-2009 16:57.

02-17-2009 16:53 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Hee, i love it 2, but it dont member anyone ever saying more than underworld! Its way better!

02-17-2009 16:56 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Hee, i love it 2, but it dont member anyone ever saying more than underworld! Its way better!

I don't mind the server, but the killing spree people are on is really annoying me I don't wanna mass click just to start an ambush on somebody. Hopefully everybody will calm down soon.

quote:

02-17-2009 17:15 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
dezza

Registration Date: 08-09-2008
Clan: TBH

yeah its crazy attacking all over, it hard to even to get an attack in lol
02-17-2009 17:20 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

I think thats how it should be, its great trying to push an attack in ^^ ..not so great when it happens to you though, i was trying to attack someone, had him on 1 second, clicked the button then got the message 'need to wait 1 hour...' .. was raging! lol

02-17-2009 17:34 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Yeah I try to attack lots of people I have to wait on the timer to count down and many time I get attack will be possible in 2 hours; I get only 1 attack in after population hit 100 so i'm pretty annoyed.

quote:

02-17-2009 17:36 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Hmm, so far it has "novelty factor". But only because I like starting new characters (as you see from my sig & the different servers I play).

I don't expect I will keep the account, I can imagine it getting dull with out the Bottomless Well of Long Lost Souls (as much as I anguish over it - at least it makes the game more interesting).

I'll give until a a couple of weeks - but I won't be buying premium (sorry BW team - even after your recent good events - you have not yet completely redeemed yourselves in my eyes).

Attacking people is lame at the moment, because the lag & eagerness of everyone means that getting one in before the next person is really annoying & boring.

First person to set up a clan - expect a lot of applications! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-17-2009 18:01 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
FlashBlade

Flash confusion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Fellow Bloodsuckers,

I'm afraid that by unfortunate coincidence there happens to be a "Flash" (not me) and a "FlashBlade" (meeeee, moi, yrs truly) on the new Necropolia server. Flash, pls accept my apologies for this (FlashBlade is my Underworld name, but peeps know me as Flash). I see from Flash's description that a number of you out there have msg'ed poor old Flash (thinking it was little ol' me), and he has rightly got the hump about this.

So (humbly), if any of my fans out there want to indulge in a bit of Flash-a-lash chit-chat, pls msg FlashBlade here, FlashBlade in Underworld or FlashBlade2 in Necropolia.

Thx folks,
Flash(Blade) Smile
02-17-2009 19:21 FlashBlade is offline Search for Posts by FlashBlade Add FlashBlade to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

I created an account and its gone already lol! Not for me that realm! I was failing too many questst, couldnt attack any1 and had been beaten a couple of times! Plus not finding a single good item in the 24 quests i did! Most of the time not even finding an item!

So good luck to u lot on there i wil be sticking with my new character on underworld! Much more fun with tattoos and auction!

P.s How the hell is Cez at the top already!!! FTW!! Tongue

02-17-2009 21:37 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

ill stick with it for awhile anyway but not really interested..its too boring..no well of souls etc etc

but will stick it out for awhile..if more of my clanmates join then i prob will start -endbringers- there hehehe

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-17-2009 23:59 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Im gona give it a swing, i love merging and hate upgrade, seems simple so boys and girls let's see is it worth something

02-18-2009 00:00 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

haha, poor Flash. I'm assuming you're the Flashblade, not FlashBlade2?? LOL.
Anyone else see that there's a kakashi and a naruto sitting side-by-side in the ranking?? Sorry, the inner anime freak came out...
So far, eh. Gives me something else to do for now. I'll give it a week or so, see what happens.
And since everyone's been asking me, I'll say it once here: NO I will not be starting up DARK if I do stay that long. I don't need double the issues of running two clans thanks. If anything, I'll be a merc for hire and that's it.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-18-2009 00:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

The one thing with this server is you can play whatever you want, regardless of tats, cos there atre none! You can be a hunter with vengeance lol.

I'm gonna aim to set up a clan eventually too Cthulhu, Enemies of Reality will be the name.

However if Moria mk II came up I'd leave necro and go straight to Underworld two lol to make my DL

Your imperfection.
02-18-2009 02:25 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
FlashBlade

I am FlashBlade and FlashBlade2, altho should prob have called myself FlashBlade on the Necro server too Smile
02-18-2009 08:46 FlashBlade is offline Search for Posts by FlashBlade Add FlashBlade to your Buddy List
Prochniak

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

Thx for new server :*
02-18-2009 13:26 Prochniak is offline Search for Posts by Prochniak Add Prochniak to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Hmm, looking at the population number it seems we have like 500-600 more or less active players on Underworld.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-18-2009 13:32 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

@Flash: see I went looking for just FlashBlade with no number...lol. You confuzzled me. Tongue
@Raxis, If i'm around when you start it, I'll join. Smile I want to at least stick around long enough to see who makes the first clan...LOL
@ Mortis, I've noticed the population number fluctuates from day to day, so the fact that there's 500 less people might not be a problem.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-18-2009 17:50 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
LadyofDarkness

Registration Date: 02-20-2009

There's cool on new server Wink I have little problem at start with pepole and money... it's hard to get it Smile

but It's nice Wink everyone have same chances Smile

Sorry for my bad English Tongue
02-21-2009 11:04 LadyofDarkness is offline Search for Posts by LadyofDarkness Add LadyofDarkness to your Buddy List
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

Ok, couldn't resist it. I'm on the new server, same name, different race...now an Absorber, so lets see what happens...

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

02-25-2009 23:19 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Lol 1st quest got biting knife.
02-28-2009 19:50 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

darc thats a warning for spam. there is a thread for quest finds and this is not it

02-28-2009 21:25 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
memnoch

images/avatars/avatar-508.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-22-2009
Clan: V13

love necro but Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any chance u could lower the lv for expos
05-30-2009 10:44 memnoch is offline Search for Posts by memnoch Add memnoch to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

memnoch thats a warning for necroposting

the server is long open so thread closed

05-30-2009 13:46 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » The opening of R2UK

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH