Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch 1.1.0.16 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.1.0.16 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
The new in clan status stops high levels from joining seiges at the last minute and stealing all the poh

Other players dont have enough people

If you dont care, why mention it

Clan leaders gain less poh then other players as they cant go mercing so they deserve a break

The poh gain from attacks is minimal. Seiges offer far larger poh gains

1. also stops mercing = bad

2. ambush me (message me first so i can unequip)

3. commenting on all new things in patch

4. no one can go mercing now so stupid comment

5. at average 50 exp per ambush 5 poh

WD = 120 poh 120/5 = 24 you can only start an expo every other day so possible 240 Poh from ambushes
+ whatever the GY + bloodbank now generate
+ 100 from cathedral
thats 340 every other day (obviously your not gonna succeed in all your ambushes but this is a stupidly large amount )

if they wanted us to do more expos then make it you can start 1 every day i can imagine after a month or so there will be people with like 10k honor

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by necrol: 02-16-2009 18:30.

02-16-2009 18:27 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The rangers can get that much honor fast necrol, it isnt a bad thing!

And after a month, people should have enough honor to do an expo.. kind of the entire point of the patch, dont forget that White Towers aside, this patch will not bring in enough poh to start expos for weeks, in most poeple opinions, its aimed at lower lvels to do white towers =]

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-16-2009 18:48 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

i see it as its just killed clan wars im gonna see how long my 500 Poh will last me and keep a log of how many expos i do not joining any sieges im only on BDs atm

02-16-2009 19:07 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
mikem

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

I'm a happy bunny Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I'm liking this patch a lot.

As a Clan Leader sometimes you just have to join the siege and lose PoH because you have to - only losing half is a good thing. I agree with the other comments around being a clan leader - if anyone thinks it's an easy life get yourself a clan and find out......it is rewarding and challanging at the same time.

People - fab gone up from 99 to 358 an hour. Necrol - if I can I'll be round later for people, no need to strip Big Grin

PoH - Hospital - Fab 5 poh an hour

In-Clan Rule - I think it's good - it will move the Merc role on to another level, you don't get immediate payment. i think it is unfair though that they can lose poh and this will discourage some. I hope it encourages a 'help because it is a good thing to do' culture.

the ambush poh is a good call and ill encourage players to bat above their average. At 250xp for a good attack that's not bad - you can get an expo after a good days attacking.

Let's adapt and evolve guys

Xyr

Edit - should the forum section 'Mercenaries' be changed to 'Helpful selfless Vampires who wouldn't mind some PoH or a nice expo assist if they help you out'. Snappy title i know Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mikem: 02-16-2009 22:20.

02-16-2009 22:00 mikem is offline Homepage of mikem Search for Posts by mikem Add mikem to your Buddy List
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

i havent tested the 'no poh in seige during first 24hr of joining clan'
but you can still win POH from ambush during this 'cooldown' period

not sure if its working as intended... so thought i'd mention the detail
altho i am definitely not complaining about the poh Smile
02-17-2009 00:50 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I have to say I love those who are complaining now. Where were you when we voted?

Igor, maybe it is just PoH from sieges.

02-17-2009 09:56 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Great patch.

the payment for a merc could be take them on expo whats wrong with taking them on one if you win the seige because of them.

and gaining poh for attacking. how often have you been short poh by a stupidly small amount this way you can top up you poh as you go. shame you dont get poh for defending yourself. and it also stops high lvl players jumping out of clan and solo sieging lower clans for poh stops the bullys.

once again great patch
02-17-2009 10:52 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

RE: I'm a happy bunny Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mikem

People - fab gone up from 99 to 358 an hour. Necrol - if I can I'll be round later for people, no need to strip Big Grin

sure thing whats your ingame name?

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
I have to say I love those who are complaining now. Where were you when we voted?

voting no ....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by necrol: 02-17-2009 16:23.

02-17-2009 16:17 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

I love the new patch. I prefer the improvement on the leadership PoH part. I think it would have been unfair to everyone if the leader did not loose any PoH.

One problem I forsee is many more clans being made because people will want the extra PoH as leader. Also, it may be harder to get mercs in to help defend squares. I am sorry if people have already states these possible problems. >.<

Overall this patch will bring about a much fairer game and improve the game. I still give this patch my *thumbs up*. Smile

02-17-2009 17:11 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch 1.1.0.16

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH