Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Vicious Rumour re Popeye » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Vicious Rumour re Popeye
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Vicious Rumour re Popeye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someone (mentioning no names) *coughs me* started a rumour that Pops was absent from IRC because he was at A & E (casualty) , after a mishap with a deodorant stick....

He misread the instructions I told a friend "Bea"
It said remove lid & push up bottom Shocked
he had his thumb over the part which said "Apply to underarms"

This was in fact a made up story Wink no it actually was ...
he's recovering well by the way but please guys never lend him your chap stick ... Crying

It's all lies Wink

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 02-20-2009 00:36.

02-20-2009 00:35 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lmao XD ... oh oh oh this sounds familiar..

quote:
* pops tapes my rear

now that was funny Crying Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 02-20-2009 00:38.

02-20-2009 00:37 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

erm.... LOL

next time read all the destructions eh Wink

did your bum smell nice afterwards?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-20-2009 00:45 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I could scroll back through the IRC logs, but quite frankly I'd rather not know..

Tongue

02-20-2009 00:46 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Beatrice
unregistered

LAMOW!!!

i swear it waz all stallis i never said a word Big Grin

love B xx
02-20-2009 00:58
Tempest

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tempest

Bea you are such a grass Big Grin

It actually wasn't Wink

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-20-2009 01:02 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
flames

Registration Date: 06-06-2008

i know who it all was :p
02-20-2009 01:04 flames is offline Search for Posts by flames Add flames to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

me a grass!! ¬_¬ omg i knew thats why you wanted me to explain in the irc tonight!!! you had this planned from the very start Frown

omg you big meany :p
02-20-2009 01:05
Tempest

Crying lol ... I'm never mean to you Bea your too cool Cool

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-20-2009 01:40 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Good thing i havnt been in irc recently lol
02-20-2009 08:40 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

With stories like these is there any wonder so few people join us in IRC Wink

02-20-2009 13:15 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

haha omg.... nemo people are just scared of our greatness and they are all welcome in the irc!!

more people to abusee...*cough cough* i mean speak tooooo Big Grin

hahaha

me loves the irccccc <3<3<3<3

loveee B xx
02-20-2009 19:13
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

i'm not sure it's our greatness they are afraid of Wink

02-20-2009 21:49 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

omg nemo whatcha trying to say.....

fine i'm not in early mornnings haha and early afternoons normally i come on abour 4ish so your safe until then haha

lamowwww

love B xx
02-20-2009 21:55
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

IRC is troublesome... thats why many people dun come there. and some peple dun even know how it works.

02-20-2009 22:30 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
IRC is troublesome... thats why many people dun come there. and some peple dun even know how it works.

Anyone who doesn't know how to use IRC (and would like to) can just pm me in game or here and I'll explain Smile

02-20-2009 23:24 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I'd use IRC myself if it just beeped or something to tell you theres a message... but usually i'm busy doing *ahem* other stuff... XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
02-21-2009 12:13 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
I'd use IRC myself if it just beeped or something to tell you theres a message... but usually i'm busy doing *ahem* other stuff... XD

If you use an IRC client (like Hydra or mirc) you can set up notifications for certain words so it will beep or flash your task bar. That way I keep it open but work away on other stuff at the same time Smile

02-21-2009 14:51 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

what did i do to deserve such a vicious rumour Frown *sniff*

02-21-2009 15:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

hahahaha ahhh pops what do you have to do to get a great rumor about you haha

its classic!!

hows your bum btw Big Grin

lovessss <3

B x
02-21-2009 16:24
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

you tell me bea, you are the one who has been kissing it recently Wink

02-21-2009 17:23 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tempest

Big Grin Big Grin Crying roflmao thats class that answer

Bum kissers FTW !! Wink

In Game Name TEMPEST
02-21-2009 18:14 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Stallis, Beatrice, warning for spam.

Thread closed.

02-21-2009 19:43 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Vicious Rumour re Popeye

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH