Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Necropopolis prices » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Necropopolis prices
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Necropopolis prices Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the prices are a bit high arnt they. just for a helmit its 3000 lgo.

Why so high

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
02-23-2009 12:53 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
NeoRAge

images/avatars/avatar-503.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TCR

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its probably because you can buy more items (eg. guns) in the shop than you can on underworld, and also items cannot be merged so that will make them rarer. Thus my best guess is that the price is high in order that only those with the best stats and set ups can afford to buy the better items right away, thus giving them another slight advantage for playing the game well.

Also though at the start of the server especially it means that you can generate more revenue from selling otherwise useless items (in order to use that money for building upgrades presumably) for a higher price than they might have fetched on other servers.

This is all speculation of course, but it would make sense as that would hopefully stabilise the resources quicker, once people can't build up there squares at quite such a crazy rate.

R2 in game name= Neo, Id- 452
02-23-2009 23:00 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by joshk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, but thats stupid because

1) you get absolutly slaughtered
2) You cant get deasnt sets.
and 3) why would not being able to merge stuff make normal items more rare, cos you can buy them so it wouldnt make any difference to the normal items.

so that still hasnt answered my questiun.

can people who know the answer only post, not someone who isnt sure cos thats not usefull,

e.g. admin or super mod

02-24-2009 10:48 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I suppose that a reason could be that the building requirements are alot easier on Necro realms so they have to make something harder.

02-24-2009 18:42 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

quote:
Originally posted by joshk

can people who know the answer only post, not someone who isnt sure cos thats not usefull,

e.g. admin or super mod

Thats a bit harsh Mad BTW, why would an admin or super-mod know more about the new system than a regular browser, maybe YOU should get your facts right

quote:
From the BloodWars Newsletter
Since the beginning of BloodWars, Necropolis has been the most popular type of realm. New ideas of the developers, experience on the gaming market and players` suggestions have perfected the gameplay on Necropolis. English players will gain access to the newest and most perfect version of Necro.

They most likely experimented with other prices, but this was deemed the most suited! Also, the helmet is better than the other head gear of the same type i.e. cap, hard hat etc

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-24-2009 20:16.

02-24-2009 20:15 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

The servers are different. Do not compare prices between them... It's like comparing prices between shops, each one of them has a different price...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-24-2009 21:50 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Well don't complain... if you find it on quests yo ucna stockpile easier for junk. It's t ooffset the fact 20K junk = 10 Cash on Necro realms, at least, that's my opnion

Your imperfection.
02-24-2009 23:51 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by joshk

Ok thanks guys, i was just wondering.

Said by DemonDude: [quote:
Originally posted by joshk

e.g. admin or super mod]

Thats a bit harsh BTW, why would an admin or super-mod know more about the new system than a regular browser, maybe YOU should get your facts right.

well 1) i never stated facts

and

2) i wanted a super mod or admin to answer. because they would most proberly discussed it with the dev team and the admins, so therefore know the reason behind some of the stuff thats different.

Now can someone close this thread please

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by joshk: 03-03-2009 12:58.

03-03-2009 12:57 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Necropopolis prices

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH