Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Hp Bug » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Hp Bug
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TomasVonBreslau

Registration Date: 02-21-2009

Hp Bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: TomasVonBreslau

Problem description: When some one attack me or i ambush some one i have max hp but in throne hall it was written lower number of hp. I happen the same thing during defense before ambush same thing.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1294540947

In throne hall was witen Hit Points 46/164

Neropolis:TomasVonBreslau
02-24-2009 20:35 TomasVonBreslau is offline Search for Posts by TomasVonBreslau Add TomasVonBreslau to your Buddy List
Melisende

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: Sisters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats not a bug - thats a feature Big Grin

In the Tutorial it is written that HP and Bloodpoints are refreshed to Maximum if you sucessfully ambushed.
And thats good this way - otherwise it would be rarely a good fight - because without Quest it would take 5-6 hours before HP and bloodpoints are refreshed. And you will be attcked app. every 2 h at the moment in Necropolis
02-24-2009 20:50 Melisende is offline Search for Posts by Melisende Add Melisende to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

RE: Hp Bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TomasVonBreslau
Id in game: TomasVonBreslau

Problem description: When some one attack me or i ambush some one i have max hp but in throne hall it was written lower number of hp. I happen the same thing during defense before ambush same thing.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1294540947

In throne hall was witen Hit Points 46/164

Check tutorial

Thread closed
02-24-2009 22:04 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Hp Bug

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH