Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Fast Knife of Agility » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Fast Knife of Agility
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
WhitePride14

Registration Date: 02-21-2009

Good Fast Knife of Agility Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Fast Knife of Agility CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 8 - 9
Effects: Chance to hit +8, AGILITY +12, attacks per round: 3
Requirements: LEVEL: 21, AGILITY: 18
Selling price: 23 850 Lgo

how much ? ;P
02-23-2009 16:51 WhitePride14 is offline Search for Posts by WhitePride14 Add WhitePride14 to your Buddy List
LadyofDarkness

Registration Date: 02-20-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10k ? after maeby more ;]

Sorry for my bad English Tongue
02-23-2009 17:20 LadyofDarkness is offline Search for Posts by LadyofDarkness Add LadyofDarkness to your Buddy List
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Werry nice drop Smile I think 15k but nobody can afford it Big Grin

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin
02-23-2009 18:06 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
Undertaker

Registration Date: 02-20-2009

20k+

02-23-2009 18:23 Undertaker is offline Search for Posts by Undertaker Add Undertaker to your Buddy List
Kermit

images/avatars/avatar-396.gif

Registration Date: 04-23-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: .F.n.V.

Good Fast Knife of Agility now 8-10 k PoP later 20-25 k PoP

02-23-2009 18:34 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
janoska

images/avatars/avatar-637.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [W.J.S]

wow nice drop

15k now

later maybe 20-25

gratz drop

02-24-2009 08:46 janoska is offline Search for Posts by janoska Add janoska to your Buddy List
CORSO

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: Fight Club

i woudn't sell it now if i're u, later it'll be more valuable, now at least 15k+

02-24-2009 21:54 CORSO is offline Search for Posts by CORSO Add CORSO to your Buddy List
TomasVonBreslau

Registration Date: 02-21-2009

20k pop

Neropolis:TomasVonBreslau
02-25-2009 14:21 TomasVonBreslau is offline Search for Posts by TomasVonBreslau Add TomasVonBreslau to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Fast Knife of Agility

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH