Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Vassals Glitch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Vassals Glitch
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Vassals Glitch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think there is a vassals glitch , how many vassals is too many ?
There's a player on necrol that has the same vassal exactly the same name over & over , well over 10 times , this vassal is obviously deleting the account & coming back with the exact same name, each time giving the player cash which is giving them a clear advantage in buildings etc over others there .

Is it actually legal to do this in game ? Confused

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=849

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 02-25-2009 18:51.

02-25-2009 18:47 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can only get the 1000 LGO once per I.P adress, so doing what you said did nothing to his cash stash Tongue

02-25-2009 19:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actually I would say it's 1000lgo once per day.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-26-2009 11:39 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

O.o thats gone up a fair bit since I last saw his profile O.o

Theres gotta be something happening there... Kinda obvious dont you think??
02-26-2009 12:08 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Closed to prevent spam...

Will be checked.

02-26-2009 18:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Vassals Glitch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH