Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Shining Club of Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Shining Club of Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

Good Shining Club of Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Shining Club of Leader

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 5 - 9
Effects: Chance to hit +6, PERCEPTION +3, TOUGHNESS +3, CHARISMA +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 14, STRENGTH: 5, AGILITY: 9, INTELLIGENCE: 3, KNOWLEDGE: 2
Selling price: 12 525 Lgo

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Kizame: 03-10-2009 08:02.

03-01-2009 10:39 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
TomasVonBreslau

Registration Date: 02-21-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Horned Cap 500pop

Good Hard hat of Protection 6 375 Lgo

Neropolis:TomasVonBreslau
03-01-2009 11:52 TomasVonBreslau is offline Search for Posts by TomasVonBreslau Add TomasVonBreslau to your Buddy List
Undertaker

Registration Date: 02-20-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i agree

Horned Cap 500pop

Good Hard hat of Protection 6 375 Lgo

03-02-2009 22:11 Undertaker is offline Search for Posts by Undertaker Add Undertaker to your Buddy List
Kizame

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kizame

up

03-04-2009 20:18 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

Regulations of 'Evaluations'

9. All evaluations have to be made in one thread. If you make too many threads it may led to their deletion and warnings.

03-04-2009 23:09 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Kizame

how many for those carlings???

03-05-2009 17:28 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
Kizame

???? worth something?

03-05-2009 21:00 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
Kizame

new item

03-10-2009 08:03 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Shining Club of Leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH