Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Heroes! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Heroes!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Heroes! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With season 4 of Heroes just starting, I was wondering who peoples favourite character is! I'll start!

Mine is Peter Petrelli! The ultimate power!

03-09-2009 11:10 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not any more... he can't keep his powers - only seems to be able to hold on to one at a time :/

Sylar no1 for me Smile
03-09-2009 12:35 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by dtr
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bezetta
not any more... he can't keep his powers - only seems to be able to hold on to one at a time :/

Sylar no1 for me Smile

I know... But Sylar is so evil he's bad at it! And what's with his mini-me?

03-09-2009 13:14 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

evil is fun hehe

he's great... sylar gonna have fun corrupting him
03-09-2009 13:18 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

but is he? Sylar being Sylar, i'm surprised he just didn't kill him!

03-09-2009 13:49 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

he saw a bit of himself in the boy... thats why he spared him
03-09-2009 14:12 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

<3 sylar

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

03-09-2009 17:07 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Sylar all the way!

btw is the first episode of the new series tonight or was it last week? (if it was last week then i missed it..)

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

03-09-2009 17:09 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Bezetta
Double Ace

3rd episode of 4th season is on tonight
03-09-2009 17:10 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

ah crap - any1 mind catching me up on the 1st 2 then pretty plz?

03-09-2009 17:15 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Bezetta
Double Ace

not alot happened... just re introducing the characters..

story seems to be about the heroes on the run from nathan
03-09-2009 17:22 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Episodes coming up are interested, i've watched 3 infront of the UK I think.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
03-09-2009 17:32 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Hiro FTW

03-09-2009 17:59 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Bezetta
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
Hiro FTW

awwwww but hes all powerless now Frown
03-09-2009 18:04 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Chopski

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BOS/V13

Agree with Azz, Hiro my fave Smile
03-09-2009 18:18 Chopski is offline Search for Posts by Chopski Add Chopski to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

What about Ando? His power makes the others more powerful! I think it's gonna play a big part in the story!

03-09-2009 19:48 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
quote:
Hiro FTW

im hoping he will get them back somehow, the time travelling/stopping and teleporting coupled with the 9th wonder comic was the best part of the story for me.
closely followed by sylar vs peter fights when they we equally matched.

03-09-2009 22:31 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Bezetta
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
Hiro FTW

im hoping he will get them back somehow, the time travelling/stopping and teleporting coupled with the 9th wonder comic was the best part of the story for me.

i agree, i would like to see his powers returned... but will they, when Ando kills him in the future we have no idea if his powers we're returned :/
03-09-2009 22:33 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist

There is no season 4 yet, there was a break in season 3(as happens with most us series) and i'm upto episode 18 of season 3. That would be episode 6 of season 4 for all you guys that thinks its a new season.
03-09-2009 23:30 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by malooga.
There is no season 4 yet, there was a break in season 3(as happens with most us series) and i'm upto episode 18 of season 3. That would be episode 6 of season 4 for all you guys that thinks its a new season.

you are correct... i should have really called it volume 4: fugatives Smile

sorry if i confused anyone
03-09-2009 23:39 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
bigleg

Registration Date: 01-17-2009
Clan: Jokers

my fave is sylar too. but i also like parkman coz he just so naively believes in the good in people.
but ive kinda lost track of season 4 or the second bit of season 3. anyone know a good site to stream it from. surf the channel didnt work when i last tried Frown .
03-10-2009 23:04 bigleg is offline Search for Posts by bigleg Add bigleg to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Well surely u can see the good side in sylar is not completely gone! i meen he went back for his friend in the last episode... thats right lol FRIEND!

03-10-2009 23:05 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Azz420
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hiro FTW

i agree, i would like to see his powers returned... but will they, when Ando kills him in the future we have no idea if his powers we're returned :/

Im not sure ando does kill him it just looks like he does
at that time we didnt know what andos power was
but now we know it is used to boost others powers
he might have been giving hiro a jump start ???
(and all that was to do with part of the formula and as far as i know that story line is dead)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 03-11-2009 16:53.

03-11-2009 16:45 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Bezetta
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hiro FTW

Im not sure ando does kill him it just looks like he does
at that time we didnt know what andos power was
but now we know it is used to boost others powers
he might have been giving hiro a jump start ???
(and all that was to do with part of the formula and as far as i know that story line is dead)

its all just speculation, i guess we're just gonna have to watch to see what happens
03-11-2009 17:22 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Heroes!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH