Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS shikamaru; Rukia Kuchiki » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page shikamaru; Rukia Kuchiki
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

shikamaru; Rukia Kuchiki Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 57411
Login kon-martins3
Char shikamaru

ID 52147
Login kon-martins
Char Rukia Kuchiki

Multiaccounts = permanent ban

03-09-2009 22:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
kirsty-rukia

Registration Date: 03-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: REBORN

Attention RE: shikamaru; Rukia Kuchiki Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dear Szeszej,
Administrator

hi my name is kirsty, my brother made rukia kuchiki then gave it to me when he got bored. Now hes made on shikamaru, so u will see shikamaru and rukia kuchiki under the same IP Address and simular usernames and emails, so i was wondering will u un banned me plz because it just i big missunderstanding and if you will be very greatful will u do it to the same with my brother adam so he can play on his account we just wont play at the same time so u dont get misconvused next time, so for the last time will you please unblock me.

yours

faithully

kirsty martin

PS : my brother will most likely send you a simular msg when hes online so please unblock me and him
03-10-2009 17:32 kirsty-rukia is offline Search for Posts by kirsty-rukia Add kirsty-rukia to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kirsty-rukia
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have an in-game message where you write that you are playing on two accounts.

You may appeal after 30 days.

03-10-2009 18:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
kirsty-rukia

Registration Date: 03-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: REBORN

Frown RE: shikamaru; Rukia Kuchiki Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi again so does that mean in 30 days i might be aloud my account back or what im convused can you explain what you mean please.

yours
faithully

kirsty matin
03-10-2009 18:23 kirsty-rukia is offline Search for Posts by kirsty-rukia Add kirsty-rukia to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kirsty-rukia
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After 30 days of ban you can write me a PM and I may unban one of the accounts.

03-10-2009 19:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS shikamaru; Rukia Kuchiki

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH