Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Protest >_< » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Protest >_< 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there was only 17 monsters at the wt, so thats a pretty decent chance your going to get a big one, it is after all random. it just happened to be then that it happened. plus there was too high level players, so i think the chance of getting a bigger monster is increased to compensate.

so all in all its not brocken
03-15-2009 22:45 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

guys im sorry but this has gone far enough. thread closed

03-15-2009 22:48 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I'm going to post this once.

Mods DO NOT get advantages in game. This is utterly ridiculous and unjustified, the reason that we have to say 'RNG' all the time is because it is that that people are complaining about, that is what everyone is saying is broken when it isn't. Just because you aren't finding good things doesn't mean it's messed up. On R1 I didn't get my Hydra badge, and had extremely bad luck getting PoH.

Any more posts about mods getting unfair advantages in game from Szeszej will result in an immediate warning.

03-16-2009 21:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Protest >_<

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH