Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

double post? i don´t give censored Smile as honestly all this warning giving kindergarten should be inventing another well of souls, with more anti-chances of upgrading stuff.

i will double post again if necessary Smile all the top 50 should. Smile and so all the premium "idiots" should do Smile

' "Random" numbers generator'
03-23-2009 00:09 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Warning for language and multipost.

Take care

03-23-2009 00:14 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

AW HELL I WENT AND MISSED A BLOODY AUCTION BECAUSE OF ALL THIS MESSED UP CRAP GOING ON ON THE BLEEDING BOARD.

WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?!?!?!

The words of Eminem:

Alright now lose it
AURGH ARUGH ARUGH ARUGH ARUGH
Just lose it
AURGH AURGH AURHG AURHG AURHG
Go crazy
AURHG AURHG AURHG ARUHG ARUHG

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-23-2009 00:38.

03-23-2009 00:31 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
kazgaroth

Registration Date: 08-28-2008
Clan: The Jokers

RE: aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and still people don't read the $£%!$*&!^%£&!%!^%*!^&$%!&^$(!*^$&!$!*(^$_&*(_^&!£$%&*((!&£&%!^%!&%&!%&£%!&%
£!&%£&!^%£(&*!%&(!%£)!&!^*%£^!%£&!%£!%£&!^£&!^%&£%!&£^%!&£%!&%£&!%£^*!%£&*!
%*£!^%£&!^£&!%£&!^%&&*!%&!%£&!%&!%£!&%£&!^%&(%!&%£)*%!&£^!*£&*"£$*"^&*$^*$&
*$^$&*"^*^&*&^^"*(^*$"^"(&^$*"^$&(!^$(^"$&%!^*$%!(&$%*&^%^&!^%&(!^&($%!&^!(
&^$%&*$!"*$^(&$^&$^$(&!^%!&%$&!^$(&*!^&(^%!&^%$!&^%$&!*^%&!^&$!^&()&$"&^$&^
&^&"^)&^%"^*%$"^%*"^%£&!^%$!&"%$^$%(
03-23-2009 02:05 kazgaroth is offline Search for Posts by kazgaroth Add kazgaroth to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kazgaroth
kazgaroth

Registration Date: 08-28-2008
Clan: The Jokers

This game is now so full of Censored

I can't wait for my premium to be up as I will not be continuing to play this Censoredstupid Censored non respect game

i am sorry to the friends that i have made here and I do not include them in my comment above but they are few and they know who they are

apart from them the rest can shove their desktops and laptops up their Censored

Censored by Raxis
03-23-2009 02:15 kazgaroth is offline Search for Posts by kazgaroth Add kazgaroth to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kazgaroth
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Multipost and language.

Goobye

Your imperfection.
03-23-2009 02:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

over reacting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ITS A BLOODY GAME, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT PLAY, END OF STORY, FULL STOP, THE END ! LOG OFF SAY NO, GO PLAY WITH TRAFFIC, BUT ABOVE ALL SHUT THE **** UP WILL YA YA BUNCH OF MOANING SODS,

we just had a player in dark say he isnt playing any more as his wife has terminal cancer, so wont have the time, and your ranting cos the big bad game didnt let you upgrade a bloody hat from good to good +1, sort it out and have a word with yourself, you ideots

its a game

and igor chill out mate, want a chat you know where i am

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 03-23-2009 11:03.

03-23-2009 10:46 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

stars still imply offense, can you warn faceeater for that?

03-23-2009 17:13 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus
stars still imply offense, can you warn faceeater for that?

so you only did a reply to get him to have a warning ?
Let the mods give the warnings on their own account and not what you want them to do..

and who's to say the stars dont just say "hell" and not the f word ?

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-23-2009 18:11 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I think evangelion has given warnings for stars b4! And hes just right.

And yea.. you wouldnt put stars in place of hell, the owner can say it was hell, but everyone knows what he meant

Why the hell are you people complainging about cursing? Just dont do it!!

Not like its speach, its type! Grow the hell up!!

Edit: Btw, that was aimed at all the talk about cursing going on lately, not just this thread ^^

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 03-23-2009 18:43.

03-23-2009 18:41 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Zatoichi

images/avatars/avatar-122.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2007
Clan: None.

Good+1 legendary serrated mace of betrayal,tried making it +2,fail,went through at LEAST 20 LIFESTONES AND 20 HEARTSTONES AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY BLOODSTONES TRYING TO GET IT BACK TO GOOD+1 had to sell off my entire armoury almost to get those stones..wtf is up with that?This rng BS is fricking...why cant you swear in here):

03-23-2009 23:22 Zatoichi is offline Search for Posts by Zatoichi Add Zatoichi to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

GR at people reporting auctions that obviously go into bidding wars. 15 bids and APPARENTLY it's a push/pull. I can't stop people from overbidding on my items if they really want it that bad!!!! Jeez, I had three people tell me they were willing to pay up to 8SS for that item.
Better yet, same darned item goes the day before for only about 600BS less and DOESN"T get reported. Someones being a sore loser.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-23-2009 23:32 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Clan: Source

well of souls. nuff said -.-
03-24-2009 07:50 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

I finally get enough blood for my Old Market on Necro, and some - don't wanna get a warning for swearing - attacks me and takes all of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This game hates me!

03-28-2009 10:06 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

JUST ABOUT HAD ENOUGH NOW.... EVERY 30% AMBUSH GETS THROUGH & MY 90% ALWAYS FAIL
03-29-2009 14:59 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
bigleg

Registration Date: 01-17-2009
Clan: Jokers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
just cant get my hand on good weapons. either i miss the auction coz my internet is pathetic and stops workin every hour or so or some stupid people big ridiculous amounts for the things i want which i cant match AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i need a few soulstones from easy quests Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-30-2009 15:09 bigleg is offline Search for Posts by bigleg Add bigleg to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

[Turtled] quests keep Turtleing failing Mad

EDIT: wooooooo
nanananananana cant touch this

epic win agility for my noobiness Big Grin

i cant be touched, too low for gunners too exist, and rangers/melee dont stand a chance in hell Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 03-31-2009 00:14.

03-30-2009 20:11 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Hate that fu..... well of souls Frown Frown

Spent a loads of stones and my cape is only on g+1 now Frown Frown Frown
04-01-2009 12:59 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Levija

Registration Date: 11-19-2008
Clan: BLP

Screaming room ?

Fine : Closing my thread is complete BS. I specifically asked for people to remain civilized.

People have been looking at the thread for the past 30 minutes and no one has posted in it, so why close it ?

I'm sorry but this is just dumb. And I hate being ignored. I was warned two times for pure BS reasons by two mods who are part of Rise and DARK. This is really starting to piss me off.

Mods should be impartial, and it's not happening here.

So : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
04-08-2009 18:20 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i know i will prolly get a warrning fo this even though im screaming at his post ~_~

i would liek to point out there is a high chance that the mods that gave you warning will most proble reported to be anuther player and if they wurnt then you were making enough noise for them to be watching any way ~_~

and mods are very good at keeping there gameing mind out of the warning systam on the boared (if they wurnt they wouldent aloud to be mods)

04-08-2009 21:36 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
I'm sorry but this is just dumb. And I hate being ignored. I was warned two times for pure BS reasons by two mods who are part of Rise and DARK. This is really starting to piss me off.

AHHH poepl thyinking that we aren't being impartial when we give warnings!!!!!!

You were warned because you posted a link, which you deleted, which, according to the rules of battlefield, you are not allowed to do for thirty days.

AAAAAH NO SOLAR ITEMS

Your imperfection.
04-09-2009 01:21 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:

AHHH poepl thyinking that we aren't being impartial when we give warnings!!!!!!

You were warned because you posted a link, which you deleted, which, according to the rules of battlefield, you are not allowed to do for thirty days.

comment pwned by... Raxis

and umm grr...that urm... yehh

darn rng?
grrr!

04-10-2009 01:26 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

3 golem,1 medusa,1 remus and romulus

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=da4017a89a

1 golem,1 remus and romulus

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2d06b3f414

04-11-2009 11:09 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

grrrr in one quest i find scorpio +1, in the next i get legendary knuckle duster. why couldnt that be legendary scorpio grrrrr lol

04-19-2009 12:56 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

cap of precog (+5) -->
Good cap of precog (+1)-->
Good cap of precog (+2)-->
Good cap of precog (+3)-->
Good cap of precog (+4)-->

Good cap of precog (+1)

GAHHHH

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-20-2009 00:49 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

that was pretty lucky..... mine doesnt go above g+1 now then back down again........

04-20-2009 03:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
sexymaida101

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: .DB./TCR

quote:
Originally posted by oh_teh_noes
cap of precog (+5) -->

Good cap of precog (+1)

GAHHHH

lesson: stop at G +4, i learned that time after time Wink

On topic:
Frown failed expo after expo, no good quests, bahhh

04-23-2009 03:04 sexymaida101 is offline Search for Posts by sexymaida101 Add sexymaida101 to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

quote:
Originally posted by oh_teh_noes
cap of precog (+5) -->

Good cap of precog (+1)

GAHHHH

same with my shorts of sun

everytime I get to G+2 back down to +5 - 4 times now

no more am going to have to use enormous amounts of stones in ritual to get it up to +5
and then pray to the gods(devs) that i can get it to perfect without getting thrownall the way back to +1

now the rant

I hate this games way of knowing when you need exp or resources and fails all your quests and ambushs it hates me it hates me it hates me it hates me aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
04-24-2009 21:39 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Raserei

Registration Date: 04-20-2009

GRRRRR my (very very very wayyyy censored) square is under siege *pounds head against the wall* GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Mad GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Mad !@#$%^&* *pounds head against the wall* *kicks trash can over*

04-27-2009 13:12 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Clan: OMFG

gggggrrr freaking PoH wasters Mad
finally get the mob im after and the guys i took decided to use a shuri of reaction, and a HR with 36 perc to take down 105 perc
thanks guys
ffs!
waste of PoH ftl

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

04-30-2009 19:07 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

fricking bloody anti bot system banned me right b4 my expo ends aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ill never understand why it bloody banns u for a WHOLE BLOODY HOUR ITS PATHETIC

05-09-2009 03:28 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Fleaboy

Registration Date: 05-08-2009
Clan: CoS

Rude , ignorant , self absorbed and completely devoid of purpose . Try and be nice and they take you for granted . Its fecking great to be back ! Now on to the next ill concieved batch of yawn . Oh I nearly forgot , why do so many take this game toooooooooooo seriously . I would hate to see you ppl playing monopoly , it would be fecking murder .........

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Fleaboy: 05-09-2009 05:00.

05-09-2009 04:47 Fleaboy is offline Search for Posts by Fleaboy Add Fleaboy to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GOD DAMNED NATIONAL FAIL DAY
FFS
FAIL ALL MY QUESTS
FAIL ALL MY ATTACKS
WELL OF SOULS FAIL ON ME
I LIKE YOU Mr RNG (Y) I REALLY DO
FFS
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

05-11-2009 21:57 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Spam, spam, a new perfect idea how to improve the game, spam, spam, another idea, calculator of course not involved. Niiice Evil
Hi RNG, if I could I'd show you how it feels...

05-11-2009 22:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

You frikking mofo! Learn how to type, learn how to not be annoying! Im in the right frame of mind to ask for you to be kicked 0 its not hard! You and your annoying little friends.... RAWRAOWIRH OAJNSOFIH A:KSJFN :KJFB

>_<

Also, WHY DID IT NOT ADD UP ON THURSDAY! Frown AAaarrghhhh

Dont want to multi, so here goes...

frikkkkkkkkking noobs! Learn to read the forums and respect the people that are already here! Also, learn to type With Out Doing This All The Time. It's blinking annoying and must take a lot more stretching of the fingers to constantly do that!!! Stop posting so much, stop necroposting, stop complaing, stop asking stupid things. Stop being in my clan, stop being annoying, stop talking about rubbish all the time! ARRRRRRRRRGH

*kills all noobs for everyones sanity.....*

and right now, I dont care about the backlash the noobs will make. stuff you. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sarahahaha: 05-12-2009 20:32.

05-12-2009 07:59 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Merging new item that helps in defence/attack is Big Grin
Needing a bazillion stones to use ritual to upgrade to good+5 is crap Frown

05-13-2009 05:48 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr well of erffing souls grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

05-13-2009 08:00 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=784af13d7b

the same expo day this happens again..

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b34166f1d8

what do u want me to say. this game is jus...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 05-13-2009 09:00.

05-13-2009 08:59 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=784af13d7b

the same expo day this happens again..

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b34166f1d8

what do u want me to say. this game is jus...

You can almost two-man a golem and you're complaining? Take even ONE other person and that won't happen, easy solution.

Me? I don't have such an easy solution unless rare and unusual items that I need come on the auction.

GRRR at no blood, GRRR I need better jewelry but can't get what I want because no one's selling what I want. This always happens when I actually HAVE stones to play with. GRRR at no time to play but woot for the promotion at work.

Oh and even better now, even former clan mates aren't telling me when they're putting stuff up on auction AFTER asking if I wanted it. Yeah, tempt me then don't tell me about it. Real nice.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

05-13-2009 11:41 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

u mean me?

and i hate apperance, need 3 more app to equip solar and bat amd keep wisdom on Frown
05-13-2009 11:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH