Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Building Upgrade - Task Related » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Building Upgrade - Task Related
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Death_Reborn

images/avatars/avatar-175.gif

Registration Date: 03-30-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Building Upgrade - Task Related Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: death_reborn

Problem description:

"It is a well known truth that an attack is the best defence. Upgrade your Arm shop to level 5."

I have referred to the F&Q's and not only did I upgrade it to level 5, I also did level 6 and my task is still showing incomplete.

Can someone look into the history of my building work and see why my task hasn't been ticked off.

Thanks

D_R

Death_Reborn in Underworld

The_Unwanted in Necro
03-22-2009 20:47 Death_Reborn is offline Search for Posts by Death_Reborn Add Death_Reborn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Death_Reborn
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have to be in the appropriate zone for the task and also build it yourself, not take someone square with it built.

03-23-2009 02:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Death_Reborn

Thread Starter Thread Started by Death_Reborn
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure I did - the next level was definitely done by me.

Does this mean I can't complete this task then, or do I have to go to another Z3 square, complete the task that way? This then means that the person who's square I take and upgrade won't complete the task and so on.

Seems a bit daft

The_Unwanted in Necro
03-30-2009 17:29 Death_Reborn is offline Search for Posts by Death_Reborn Add Death_Reborn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Death_Reborn
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

And this is the way it is

03-30-2009 17:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

It is a well known truth that an attack is the best defence. Upgrade your Arm shop to level 5.

Go to a Zone 3 square with Arms Shop min. lvl 4 and upgrade it once ( will get the task done upon completing the building time )

it does not matter if the building is lvl 4, 6 or 8.. just have to be min. lvl 4.

I suppose u might have builded Garrison by mistake.. instead of arms shop

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-30-2009 20:27 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Death_Reborn

Thread Starter Thread Started by Death_Reborn

Gee, thanks for the help Szej!

Imp, definitely my Arm Shop - I'm just about to upgrade it to 7 but it's obviously not going to help me in my completion of the task

ARM SHOP (LEVEL 6)
Everything you need to deal with your opponents may be found here. Trader`s services are very popular especially among those for whom a good equipment is the difference between life and death.

Effect: +1195 to HP during attacks

UPGRADE TO LEVEL 7
Costs: 14 930 Lgo, 3 285 people
Requirements: REPUTATION: 116 (120), INTELLIGENCE: 106 (110), BODYGUARD AGENCY: 7
Building time: 1 hour(s) 14 min. 39 sec.
Effect: +133 to HP during attacks

The_Unwanted in Necro
03-30-2009 20:43 Death_Reborn is offline Search for Posts by Death_Reborn Add Death_Reborn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Death_Reborn
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Building Upgrade - Task Related

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH