Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Gender Confusion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gender Confusion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahahahahaha

Wink

Evan: i'm sure you wish you should have chosen a girly character to live out your dream Wink haha and nah they will never outgrown mine my dear Big Grin hehe that day you will only be able to wish for Wink hehe

hayz: omg i wanna go back to school Frown it waz sooo much easier then it is now Frown

and wow .... i know a few people playing females who are male i get al confuffled lol Big Grin

but i always knew sera and terror were men Wink Wink haha

love B x

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

03-30-2009 15:47 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tatiana
Why do many people think because male play female character they are masquerading or hiding somethin?

be careful or i throw with pink cotton balls Big Grin
03-30-2009 15:48 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:

Hayz: Enjoy school while you can, later you'll regret that you didn't enjoy it . I know, because I do regret

haha lol Big Grin .. meh nooo I wont regret it ... Im stuck for however many hours a day (8:10am til 2:10pm Frown ) with people that I either A ) Do not like or B ) Are majorly annoying (: I cant wait for college Big Grin Pleased

females on game apparently find better drops :S & they have better things Tongue lol

Things being weapons & stuff..... Roll Eyes

Angelis is a dude in game.. not so sure about real life though Wink
03-30-2009 16:03 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
schwertische

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
schwert is a guy masquerading as a female character.............

lol psst this was a secret. my plan has failed; now I have to get blood by attacks instead by smooth words that's sooo sad
03-30-2009 16:05 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao Tongue ... ooomg lolol Smile made me giggle Tongue

Or you could always woo evan Wink lol
03-30-2009 16:24 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
quote:

Hayz: Enjoy school while you can, later you'll regret that you didn't enjoy it . I know, because I do regret

haha lol Big Grin .. meh nooo I wont regret it ... Im stuck for however many hours a day (8:10am til 2:10pm Frown ) with people that I either A ) Do not like or B ) Are majorly annoying (: I cant wait for college Big Grin Pleased

8:50-3:45, count your blessings Tongue
just mess about with your mates, thats what i do, best with unobservant teachers, took one 10 minuites to relise i was having a text book fight with my mate Big Grin

just a matter of interest, do people go as females because theyve played and restarted, or played on other servers and think there better, or because its a laugh?
03-30-2009 16:43 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008

Don't know if im the only chap who thinks this way, but I tend to use Female characters in 90% of all games, as I think that Male characters are just outright ugly..

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-30-2009 17:21 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Bobalob57: because i've played a male in french server....

but female lack the reputation signet give to male. So it's harder to ambush people with high percp

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 03-30-2009 17:41.

03-30-2009 17:41 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

Imp: they are damn right ugly lolol Smile

I tend to use females anyways Tongue Pleased
03-30-2009 18:12 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blingbling

The only reason why i decided to be female is:

I was drunk Big Grin ( (happens to often,lol)

Note to Horst: its not the fault of well of souls that items drop :p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blingbling: 03-30-2009 18:27.

03-30-2009 18:24 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by tatiana
but female lack the reputation signet give to male. So it's harder to ambush people with high percp
Yeah but females get all this lovely appearence so we can equip jewelery at a higher level. I think its pretty well balanced for the sexes.

quote:
Originally posted by Impetus
Don't know if im the only chap who thinks this way, but I tend to use Female characters in 90% of all games, as I think that Male characters are just outright ugly..

lol yeah so its pretty much a superficial choice. I like being a girl and beating all these blokes up, its fun Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by blingbling

lol, an explanation, not an excuse Roll Eyes Tongue

03-30-2009 21:14 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

in most RPG's like world of warcraft i like playing female characters because les be honest, im sure tht most guys would rather look at a womans behind thn a guys...

lol but on both necro and underworld i play male characters (and am male irl)

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

03-30-2009 21:40 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

correction ringham, you were male irl til i got scissors for my birthday Tongue

03-30-2009 22:01 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

lol owch, that's cheating Tongue

03-30-2009 22:29 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
quote:

lol owch, that's cheating Tongue

its only cheating if they're rules Tongue

slightly more on-topic, a study has been done and it is official that players act kinder to game characters that are female Tongue

i think the basic instinct to breed comes into play there Wink

03-30-2009 22:33 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
blingbling

quote:

quote:

i dont need an excuse Tongue maybe i liked the ehm "breasts" on the picture of a female absorber xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blingbling: 03-30-2009 23:43.

03-30-2009 23:41 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Hephaestus

if your after breasts look for a pic of loogie on the our photographs thread Tongue

love you loogie Big Grin

03-30-2009 23:45 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Kalessin

quote:
quote:

i dont need an excuse Tongue maybe i liked the ehm "breasts" on the picture of a female absorber xD

Pff in that case the Thoughtcatcher trumps all the other pictures, hands down (Where, I'm not saying Tongue )

quote:
if your after breasts look for a pic of loogie on the our photographs thread Tongue

I have heard of this, I'm too lazy to look - what are these mythical moobs?

03-31-2009 00:03 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
blingbling

quote:
quote:
quote:

Pff in that case the Thoughtcatcher trumps all the other pictures, hands down (Where, I'm not saying Tongue )

I see...We are at another BW game now... Breast-Wars Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blingbling: 03-31-2009 00:08.

03-31-2009 00:08 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Hephaestus

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I see...We are at another BW game now... Breast-Wars Big Grin

i think Boob-Wars works better, its slightly closer to blood wars Tongue

03-31-2009 00:10 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

If you want to talk about breasts make another, discrete post, otherwise can we please put this back on topic... sheesh as soon as Bea posts

Your imperfection.
03-31-2009 00:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

it is on topic raxis, use your imagination, gender confusion, if you had a piccy of loogies chest and no other body parts in shot, you would be confused Tongue

note: loogie admits this himself

03-31-2009 00:23 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Hayz_M
Double Ace

quote:
If you want to talk about breasts make another, discrete post, otherwise can we please put this back on topic... sheesh as soon as Bea posts

yeah of course as soon as bea posts FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME ... either that & do your job properly... she said ONE sentence in reply to evan & its obviously her fault... jeeez again raxis with the its blatantly their fault ¬.¬

get over it.

Boob-wars lol .. I think I'll pass on that one Wink

@ GT: I definately got confused when he showed me & Stallis a close up of him running Wink LOL

As earlier mentioned: ANGY IS IN FACT A GUY D: Big Grin

EDIT:

quote:
originally posted by Hayz_M
he could even get away with it with his moobs

I believe this was probably started by my mentioning of someones moobs.. it was a joke (people with a sense of humour understand these things Wink )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 03-31-2009 09:23.

03-31-2009 09:21 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:
quote:

yeah of course as soon as bea posts FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME ... either that & do your job properly... she said ONE sentence in reply to evan & its obviously her fault... jeeez again raxis with the its blatantly their fault ¬.¬

get over it.

jeeezzzz what the hell have i done now ¬_¬

sometimes i think that i don't even have to post anything anymore to get like some abuse from it ¬_¬

ANYWAYS back on topic .... hehe well it is really confusing because i've got mixed up with people before and asked out right after spending a lot of time speaking to them going are you a girl or a boy ¬_¬
lol

and loogie does admit it coz they are FIT AS! wub

love B x

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

03-31-2009 12:34 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

quote:
Gendi.........? LoL - after all the ranting on the boards, the thing that draws you out of retirement is a girl / guy debate! Tongue

Nope, the thing that drew me out of retirement was reports that the game had improved bud Smile

So for the moment I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack Big Grin

03-31-2009 13:22 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
quote:
Gendi.........? LoL - after all the ranting on the boards, the thing that draws you out of retirement is a girl / guy debate! Tongue

Nope, the thing that drew me out of retirement was reports that the game had improved bud Smile

So for the moment I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack Big Grin

Woooooooooooot! That is in deed good news - good to see you back. Wink

Err, just to keep Raxis from having another tantrum - I am woman trapped in a man's body, but I fancy women who think they are women, but are actually men and fancy men.
I'm not confused - I'm disfunctional. So bite me, I taste like chocolate. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-31-2009 13:54 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
I am woman trapped in a man's body, but I fancy women who think they are women, but are actually men and fancy men.

So you're claiming Kalessin is transgender? Tongue

03-31-2009 14:00 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Kalessin

quote:
I am woman trapped in a man's body, but I fancy women who think they are women, but are actually men and fancy men.
I'm not confused - I'm disfunctional. So bite me, I taste like chocolate. Tongue

WTF...? So I'm a lesbian and a man at the same time? Man when I bite you its not gonna be chocolate, it'll be "OW OW GET OFF WHAT THE HELL, DON'T LOCK ME OUT!!" Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

lmfao, I'm not sure how to refute this in a suitably PG manner Tongue

03-31-2009 18:58 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
quote:

WTF...? So I'm a lesbian and a man at the same time? Man when I bite you its not gonna be chocolate, it'll be "OW OW GET OFF WHAT THE HELL, DON'T LOCK ME OUT!!" Tongue

Hahaha - you know that's not true - I am made of Hotel Chocolate's best 50% & filled with the tastiest fruity truffle! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
lmfao, I'm not sure how to refute this in a suitably PG manner Tongue

Arty, I was actually just messing - because Raxis was being silly with his "think of the children" morals. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 03-31-2009 19:05.

03-31-2009 19:04 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Female/Female Smile

03-31-2009 19:32 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

funny how its raxis with his think of the children morals, im sure he thinks about them >_>

@kalessin: you respond with [Censored censored censored censored censored censored CENSORED!]

i think it works Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 03-31-2009 19:43.

03-31-2009 19:43 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

female/female. Yep.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

04-01-2009 14:08 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Kalessin

quote:
@kalessin: you respond with [CENSORED!]

lmao, wouldn't that just drive Raxis nuts? Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
female/female. Yep.

Excellent, I thought so but I've had some surprises. There are not enough girls here I don't think but as long as there are some of us here and kicking ass I'm happy Big Grin

04-01-2009 14:21 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

quote:
Excellent, I thought so but I've had some surprises. There are not enough girls here I don't think but as long as there are some of us here and kicking ass I'm happy Big Grin

We are doing our best Kalessin Smile Even against all those female imposters Wink

04-01-2009 14:26 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Gender Confusion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH