Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (36): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Small talk 15 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.53
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahahahaaha bal <3

*sings* it waz a one eyed one horn flying purple people eater Wink sureee looks strangee to meee.....

OMG i wanna have a recording of you singing that in the shower bal Smile hahaha omg <3 i'd love it Big Grin

hahah love B xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

03-23-2009 20:27 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
LYS!!! *runs to lys and hugs her legs* OH *sobs* HOW *sobs* I'VE *sobs* MISSED *sobs* YOU!!! *bursts into tears then steals shoe* har har.

Anyway, all the swearing, blame igor/horst, i just decided to join in by sticking my own censors in for the heck of it. And i'm anti-anti-swearing, or pro swearing... whatever you wanna call it...

Ooh... thought of another song for the shower XD

Stretch your arm out.
Reach down low.
Grab your little sasuage and
TUG TUG TUG!!!

It usually ends within 7 seconds for me though XD (sorry, the spur of the moment just asked for it, i had to say something EXTREMELY stupid XD)

Nemazis, youre on very thin ice.

03-23-2009 23:39 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Nemazis, youre on very thin ice.

Yeah i know, guess it wouldn't be a good idea to post any links that are somewhat funny at the moment then, because usually it's a rude-ish/crude joke of sorts.

Any sort of warning when these 2 warnings will dissapear... because either it's just me (and time seeming slow again) or these have lasted more than a month.

Lastly, i think i said this awhile ago, can't remember when, but i'm sure i said before that it's more fun to be on the edge than to be safe. *stamps on ice, and it cracks a little* oh crud...

P.S I know at least 1 mod woulda laughed, or at least giggeled when they saw/see that comment, it's just because they're a mod that they have to act seriously and act as if it wasn't funny at all, and make a big deal over small things... uhh... no pun intended...

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-24-2009 00:22 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

:o this one owns :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BovQyphS8kA&feature=related

COOKIE MONSTER FTW! Big Grin Pleased
03-24-2009 17:14 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

hello to all
im back in the game on necro server

ign:nelacar
03-25-2009 16:17 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Welcome back Nelacar.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
03-25-2009 16:25 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

hello noob god long time no chat
and thx
03-25-2009 16:45 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

hey nel, wb Smile
03-25-2009 16:52 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

WELCOME BACK NELAAAAA

i've missed you D:

xxxxxxxxxx

03-25-2009 18:46 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

This is SPAAAAAAAAAAAMM!!!!!!!!!!!

03-31-2009 00:33 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

omg GT Wink

*slaps GT with a giraffe Big Grin *

love ya Wink

B x

03-31-2009 01:02 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

I never realised there was a type-o in your name before bea Tongue

03-31-2009 01:03 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

i knowwww neither did i until like the other day and i can't change it now Frown i feel so stupid Frown i just woke up when i made another account and i waz angry at the same time hahaha coz i didn't know what i'd done.... i'm such a nooob sometimes Frown

xx

03-31-2009 01:14 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Lol... Bea ask Szesz to repair it

Your imperfection.
03-31-2009 01:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

do you actually think he would do that for me?

lamow

love B xx

03-31-2009 01:27 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

No reason why not Smile

03-31-2009 01:28 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hmmm nom nom i might have to send him a weee message maybe a dry leg hump haha he might do it then Wink haha

night x

03-31-2009 01:29 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Umm if you'd seen some of the mod forum convos about that sorta thing Bea you wouldn't be suggestign that....

I think Arty will agree

Your imperfection.
03-31-2009 01:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops

even if arty doesnt i do Wink

03-31-2009 01:53 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8

im going to have to agree as well
03-31-2009 01:54 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8

im going to have to agree as well

Ditto
03-31-2009 02:08 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

annnnnnnnnnnyways .. before this enters the stage of rant of the year ¬.¬

who wants to swap places with me at school??
year 11, got a few months left, applied art, graphics & media (as well as core subjects) failing at maths so you can only improve Big Grin

anyone??Smile

*edit*

has to fill the role of abusive blonde Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 03-31-2009 07:58.

03-31-2009 07:57 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hehehe the big Szzz is ace coz he's done it i dont feel such a noooob now for having a spellin mistake in my name hahaha

lovee B xx Big Grin

03-31-2009 11:58 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Hey, didn't one of the mods before say they had their own like... off-topic thread in a special "moderators" board? Why the hell is that so much fun? I bet it's like... no rules and anything goes, grab another mod round the neck and slam their head against the ground while sipping tea (idk wtf i'm saying now)

I still bet it's no rules, meaning you say whatever you want, whenever you want, with no warnings T_T (if that's true, i NEED to become a mod, by murdering the one who looks the weakest, and pretending to be them... i think titan fits the bill XD

EDIT: I'm sure these bleeding warnings are like extended warnings, it seems like they ain't ever dissapearing.

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 04-01-2009 02:12.

04-01-2009 02:11 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
no rules and anything goes, grab another mod round the neck and slam their head against the ground while sipping tea (idk wtf i'm saying now)

lmao, thats a fantastic mental image Big Grin

Its a forum where they talk about all of us behind our backs and plan evil plots of great genius, clearly Wink

04-01-2009 08:10 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Hey, didn't one of the mods before say they had their own like... off-topic thread in a special "moderators" board? Why the hell is that so much fun? I bet it's like... no rules and anything goes, grab another mod round the neck and slam their head against the ground while sipping tea (idk wtf i'm saying now)

I still bet it's no rules, meaning you say whatever you want, whenever you want, with no warnings T_T (if that's true, i NEED to become a mod, by murdering the one who looks the weakest, and pretending to be them... i think titan fits the bill XD

EDIT: I'm sure these bleeding warnings are like extended warnings, it seems like they ain't ever dissapearing.

I think we both know Artoir is the weakest Wink
04-01-2009 09:08 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
quote:
no rules and anything goes, grab another mod round the neck and slam their head against the ground while sipping tea (idk wtf i'm saying now)

lmao, thats a fantastic mental image Big Grin

Its a forum where they talk about all of us behind our backs and plan evil plots of great genius, clearly Wink

Evil plots of great genius? Tongue

04-01-2009 12:01 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

quote:

Pff, that is what *I* would do with a secret hidden forum Wink

Edit: This is EXACTLY the kind of evil plot I was on about Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 04-01-2009 22:10.

04-01-2009 12:06 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
quote:

Pff, that is what *I* would do with a secret hidden forum Wink

Edit: This is EXACTLY the kind of evil plot I was on about Tongue

That's TOO evil XD But to make it even more evil, SOMEHOW fool everyone into thinking Cesarz said it (that'd include alot of hacking and yada yada crap i cba with)

Unrelated: W00T WARNINGS GONE, TIME TO SWEAR LIKE A *bleep*A

I'm backety back back
04-02-2009 00:21 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-I3UXqDhIo

Big Grin

04-07-2009 18:24 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

WOOOOOODDDYYYYY

omg that is class toy story is AMAZING <3<3<3<3

i LOVE it Big Grin

haha i love it GT :d love B x

04-07-2009 20:42 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

i knew someone had to love it Big Grin

howdy howdy howdy Tongue

eheheh

<3 you too bea ;P

04-07-2009 21:51 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol hahaha GIMME THAT < LOL Big Grin
04-07-2009 22:04 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha omg i want a woody hat Wink

haha
Big Grin
its class
and

guess what i'm watching Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkZTJczirU

men men men men manly men men men men men men men manly men men Wink

haha

love B x

04-07-2009 22:43 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_lPxeTTOR8

llama llama farmer llama

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

04-08-2009 01:25 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
men men men men manly men men men men men men men manly men men Wink

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ooooh oooh oooh

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
04-08-2009 09:38 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

hayz...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama

get the original, its on a constant lopp of llamas Big Grin

04-08-2009 12:21 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahaha
OMG TWO AND A HALF MEN RULEEEEEEEEEE

hahaha
and yeah GT llamas rule too <3<3<3

04-08-2009 14:52 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

llamas may rule

but you rule my world ;D

xx

04-08-2009 14:57 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

Red Face :$ omg GT you know how to make a girl blush :$ hehe

love B xxx

04-08-2009 15:12 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pages (36): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH