Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS kaida iTie gully reknoc » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page kaida iTie gully reknoc
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

kaida iTie gully reknoc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 20367
Login kada
Char kaida

ID 20569
Login itie
Char iTie

ID 20609
Login sri
Char gully

ID 20681
Login adz
Char reknoc

Multiaccount and permanent ban

04-04-2009 22:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
gully

Registration Date: 04-05-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: deathnote

RE: kaida iTie gully reknoc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why have i been banned id like a good explanation

04-05-2009 10:38 gully is offline Search for Posts by gully Add gully to your Buddy List
gully

RE: kaida iTie gully reknoc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there not all my accounts

kaida belongs to my brother

reknoc belongs to my cousin

itie is my other brother and gully is mine

i dont think that deserves a permanent ban

04-05-2009 10:42 gully is offline Search for Posts by gully Add gully to your Buddy List
gully

come on man pleas if look atm im in wales so my ip will be different from kaidas / reknocs itie shares his computer with kaida

we left the game for a wile then came back itie still hasnt fully returned but logs on now and then but me = gully and kaida log him and do like a few ambushes and quest that way he dont get left 2 far behind us

and ye we log each others chars so they dont get left behind say if im out and i dont get my xp thats xp lost through out that day

we all have different email addresses

i even used my bank card to put premium on all 4 of are chars i didnt see any compliant's then when we was all logging on from reknocs computer in hastings

i dont know wot els to say that can make u put us back on the game but ye we like to play the game man so pls let us back on Big Grin

Gully.

04-05-2009 11:05 gully is offline Search for Posts by gully Add gully to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry but you should have reported that fact to the operator before the ban, now it is a bit too late

04-05-2009 17:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
iTie

Registration Date: 01-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can not ban us without warning and due to incorrect reasons. Give us our accounts back so we can continue playing the game, we have spent alot of time, effort and actual money in getting our characters as far as we have and we get a ban for playing the game without breaking any rules. You can not say its to late because i have not received any warning indicating that i have broken any rules therefore you have breached the rules yourself that you have put forward that we abide by. This is ridiculous to be accused of such things like my little brother has explained we all game together 90% of the time under the same roof therefor using the same pc. we are not cheats and can not stand to be accused of this. This is admin abusement and we are not impressed!!!
04-06-2009 17:10 iTie is offline Search for Posts by iTie Add iTie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Then you should have reported it and now it is too late. After 30 days you can appeal and then I may (or may not) unban your accounts.

04-06-2009 20:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS kaida iTie gully reknoc

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH