Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Item Details and Other Pop-Out Things » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Item Details and Other Pop-Out Things
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Sanguine]

Item Details and Other Pop-Out Things Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 45099

Problem description:

When I try to click/hover on/over items to see what they are/reqs etc, I cant see anything. Sometimes it works straight off, other times I have to go back and then forward a page to see them. At the moment its not showing them even after doing that! Been like this for a LONG while, on both servers. Thought it was just my laptop but then my other computers dont show it up as well sometimes!!

Also, same applies to hovering over server events and my name (for exp etc...).

Bottom left of the screen says error on page, with a yellow triangle with an "!" in.

Highly irritating, especially as recently I have been trying to bid on auctions... cant see what im bidding on!!!
04-03-2009 18:55 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try another browser like Firefox.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-03-2009 18:57 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Sarahahaha

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sarahahaha
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its helping for now Tongue

stupid IE7....

thank you Smile
04-03-2009 19:08 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

No problem, IE is buggy and moreover BW was optimized for Firefox.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-03-2009 19:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i second that. whenever ive used any other browser than firefox it does the same thing.

04-04-2009 01:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sarahahaha

thats odd because spawnraloom plays on his pc and he never has the same problem :S and he uses internet explorer.

and both my laptop and his pc are on vista.

*muttermutter* silly IE7.....

thanks for the replies though guys Smile
04-07-2009 11:02 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Never any problem with me, and I'm on Vista & IE7.

04-07-2009 13:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Item Details and Other Pop-Out Things

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH