Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page War 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Levija

Registration Date: 11-19-2008
Clan: BLP

Thread Starter Thread Started by Levija
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Warning for language

And it was his square,u stole it and he took it back. I dont see why its such an issue

Wow... I'm sorry but that's a completely unecessary warn. Completely ... one sided ?

What about the word I used that also describes the female dog ? I didn't use it as an insult to anyone but simply to describe a mess made.

And the square is mine because I have decided so.
04-07-2009 22:40 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kinda childish attitude Tongue

And you swore = warning
04-07-2009 22:41 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

to be fair titan your flaimbaiting there trying to get a rise out of him by putting him and his clan down.......

04-07-2009 22:42 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

fine if its on and there is no perswading you otherwise shut your mouth and do something, all the talking is futile do what you have to do and get it over with, not spoken to anyone else about my opinion just my opinion, but why bother with all the chat shut your gob and front it ! 3 pages on here of rubbish talk is enough, mods close the thread its doing nothing, and lev do it dont talk it, oooohhhhh your gonna take my siber square now.............................................get on with it

04-07-2009 22:42 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Wow ok erm
*decides diablo's square is mine *
oh no . . . So that makes it mine does it?
Enjoy getting owned Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-07-2009 22:42 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Where, all i said was that i was more worried about v13, hardly putting his clan down
04-07-2009 22:42 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Levija

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Kinda childish attitude Tongue

And you swore = warning

What about your signature calling another person Gay ?

Anyway it's not childish, it's how things are.

I took this square in a way that did not involve any clan politics, from a player that was planning to quit bloodwars and was inactive.

They took this square from a clan leader, active, that has a tendancy to be hot headed, and has allies to back him up (just like DARK does).

So it's not the same story.

Mine is better Smile I am Batman after all.
04-07-2009 22:43 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Im not getting into it again, everyone is repeating the same things

And i got permission from evan to use that as my sig as it was the topic on irc on aprils fools day
04-07-2009 22:45 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

its not hte 1st time you've said that in this thread......

also why not hand out warnings for off-topic?

this is a war declaration by BLP to DARK and RISE and yet the only thing being discussed here for the most part has been the issues between RISE and V13.....

its his war thread and as a moderator i would've though some impartiality should be maintained.

04-07-2009 22:45 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

nobody on here has allies, you have people do things to aid there clan and ultimatly themselves so like i said shut it and do it or just shut it

04-07-2009 22:46 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Levija

quote:
Originally posted by honorus

this is a war declaration by BLP to DARK and RISE and yet the only thing being discussed here for the most part has been the issues between RISE and V13.....

its his war thread and as a moderator i would've though some impartiality should be maintained.

Finally someone speaking the truth.

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
nobody on here has allies, you have people do things to aid there clan and ultimatly themselves so like i said shut it and do it or just shut it

Oh no, we do have allies Smile Some of us have friends in this game that are not here just to have their name on a list, but that will help whenever they can, even it will cost them an arm.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Levija: 04-07-2009 22:48.

04-07-2009 22:47 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

lev still with the chat, DO SOMETHING OR SHUT UP AND GIVE US ALL A BREAK, or are you just blowing hot air,

yeah i have mates on her 2 but the difference between me and you is i wouldnt put them out for a pathetic reason, but let them get on with playing their own game and not mine for me

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 04-07-2009 22:51.

04-07-2009 22:49 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:

The clan i am in and apart of are being discussed and i am supposed to be impartial? I am impartial when it comes to board duties

The thread mentioned rise at the start, it was mentioned that rise was used so dark could take a square so its fair game.

From what i have seen all you have posted honourous is what i have posted, i asked twice for you to back something up and you didnt
04-07-2009 22:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

This thread is not to be used to discuss warnings.

If anyone has an issue with a warning, PM the moderator involved.

04-07-2009 22:50 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Levija

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
lev still with the chat, DO SOMETHING OR SHUT UP AND GIVE US ALL A BREAK, or are you just blowing hot air,

yeah i have mates on her 2 but the difference between me and you is i wouldnt put them out for a pathetic reason, but let them get on with playing their own game and not mine for me

Look, does it make sense to siege DARK right now when we don't have the man power ? No, so right now war is being discussed, people are being farmed and over farmed, and when the time will come, the siege will strike.

In the mean time, let me blow all the air I want, considering it will not only be air soon.
04-07-2009 22:52 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

titan you gonna give me a warning then? Tongue

and where have you asked me to prove something? if you re-read my posts you will notice i have edited some of them as you posed questions to try to enlighten you......

04-07-2009 22:52 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

so why not just shut it till your ready to do something, dark stole your lollypop did they so what, people are getting bored, if you want war do it not in 6 months when were all fed up with it, yawn anyway real players in the "war" getting bored yet, think we should talk when it actually happens, nate and hell, hi hows things in the real world ? jesus when did you get so big lol, i remember you 2 when you were under 100 points, good luck guys.

im a man u fan have a pop at that much more fun

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 04-07-2009 23:00.

04-07-2009 22:59 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
titan you gonna give me a warning then? Tongue

and where have you asked me to prove something? if you re-read my posts you will notice i have edited some of them as you posed questions to try to enlighten you......

A warning for? lol

And they wernt edited wen i looked Wink
04-07-2009 23:02 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

People are going to take squares and that gets people angry, especially if on the losing side but it is part of the game, farming is part of the game, taunting is part of the game.

It was my understanding that Rise was created because v13 had (alleged) intentions to start a war. They took ringham's square and then tried for one in Dark and there was supposedly more to come. After this past week it seems that it's all been just a bunch of people talking out of their asses.

04-07-2009 23:22 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Ok . . .
Rise was created to prove a point . .
Point made . . .
End of

quote:

Smile

04-07-2009 23:25 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

ermantil is not v13 member it clearly states at the bottom of his profile MEMBER OF BOS

04-07-2009 23:25 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

are you really having a go at us about ermantil who has been a v13 member, and even went to zone 4 at 1 stage to join, when rise consists of 8 clans

04-07-2009 23:27 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Agresiel

well i think i need to clairfy some things

1) the purpose of rise at first was to create a clan unitned and that could fight v13 and assisst aganst v13 and it seemed that they were becomeing idiots in this server (from all reports)

2)ALL people who moan about being attacked should STFU i mean seriously if being attacked affects you abilty to play this game then u should be playing this game as your obviously bad at it, anyone with sense and abilty can makesure they have enough reasources to do what they need when they need

3)seigeing ringhams square was always intened first off as imo it was taken unfairly DONT cross problems from one server to the other

4)i stayed up SOOOO late (ilive in australia) to watch those seiges and i was bubbling with excitement and i caqn honeslty say that was some of the most fun ive had on this server i was bored and stale AGAIN on this server so im hapopy we had ago

5)ill be happy to take on v13 in friendly non take over seiges for if we seige them for theier square we would become the beast we were trying to stop

6)rise was basically a server wide effort for lesser clans to join up and create a super clan the likes of db bos and v13, its game for a reason TO INVOKE FUN

THIS IS MY OPINION
people who are angry and haveing ago stop lets calm the F down rise did one of its primary functions which was to bring fun to may bored and stale players, did we not all have fun

and heldemon ermantil's very profile states he is bos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 04-07-2009 23:43.

04-07-2009 23:42 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Did we as rise or did we not cause hassle . . . . . Hassle leads to wars . . . Wars lead to the need for us to better ourselves on both sides . . .
why keep the monotonous quest attack sleep quest attack sleep . . .
We stirred stuff it . . . We were an example as to what could be done . . . Now if others follow our example maybe this game can be as fun as it used to be

quote:

Smile

04-07-2009 23:50 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

your clan make some really conflicting messages, some want war for fun, some have personal issues with me and v13, some see us as tyrants due to farming people when we have limited options with are no attack rule with Bos. Where as some of you don't care about the attacks but are doing it becauce of are war hungry attitude of 2 takeover seiges this year, where 1 was same zone. Now some of you want more real war by the sound's of it and to become the thing your accusing us of. From my point of view you can't really call yourselves a clan as you have no united aim or goal, just a bunch of people some really decent some not so much.

04-08-2009 00:19 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Ok i think our unanimous aim was to take on "the mighty vault13" and win . . . If thats not something to rally around then i dont know what is . . .
we are a clan . . .
A damn good clan . . .

quote:

Smile

04-08-2009 00:24 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

a clan is something that has a foundation and builds it self up to become strong, we started as a Bos sub clan but we become strong and high in the rankings. Clans like db, bos, source dark etc have that, where as rise is made up of 8 of those clans where am sure every member will ditch it if their home clans are seiged.

04-08-2009 00:29 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Started by who ??? it wasnt you was it so SHUSH

anyways

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c4796ab08e

But V13 dont do square takeovers do they Wink
Shipped in especially I think because he had been there about 10 mins before he started the siege on me.
Coinciding with my discussion with HD..

on that note thats my last word Wink
04-08-2009 00:35 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Dont try and lecture me on the origins of a clan i helped create . . .
our clan had a purpose . . . Its served its purpose . . . We won . . . Dont start crap like *oh we weren't at full strength* . . A win is a win . . . You couldn't defend yourself when the time called . .
and yes maybe our members would go and help their clans over us but if they needed more help any member of rise would go and help . . . Its not a loyalty to the one clan its a way of many clans helping each other out . . . Quickly and easily . . .

quote:

Smile

04-08-2009 00:45 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Agresiel
ermantil is not v13 member it clearly states at the bottom of his profile MEMBER OF BOS

You didn't read my post, did you?
quote:
...v13 and it seemed that they were becomeing idiots in this server (from all reports)
Mind your language. Also, you mentioned all reports but your own opinion, well done Wink

04-08-2009 00:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

To both hayz and ug i never said i created it, i was speaking as v13 on a whole, plus did'nt you get your whole clan disbanded for your own goals, am hardly gonna listen to anything u2 have to say as your beyond two faced in my opinion

04-08-2009 00:56 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Agresiel

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:

You didn't read my post, did you?
quote:
...v13 and it seemed that they were becomeing idiots in this server (from all reports)
Mind your language. Also, you mentioned all reports but your own opinion, well done Wink

i did mind my launguage mate
also am i not alowed my opinion on reports????? obviously not and i did read you post briefly in fact it was the only report i read out of page 3 coz i used to respect you and what you had to say shame you dont give others the same

04-08-2009 01:01 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Lmfao . . . The clan disbanding was none of my doing nor was it hayz's . . . Bebbsy disbanded the clan of his own volition as he had already made plans to sit in bos . . . I was offered my original spot back in bos and was considering taking it . . . The clan disbanded due to its leader having his own stuff to deal with . . . Learn your facts before you start to talk complete crap at me and blaming what other people do on someone that had nothing to do with it
and if im so two faced why have my actual friends not got a bad word to say to/about me ?

quote:

Smile

04-08-2009 01:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

we werent even in the clan when it disbanded & before you aim it at being Stallis' fault she wasnt there either, she has been in another clan for over a week now helping them out.
04-08-2009 01:04 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
on that note thats my last word Wink

What happened to that then Tongue

This thread is running around in circles. I don't think anyone honestly cares why this has started, or said what to who, or who attacked who. Fact is, war has begun Wink

So lets make the most of it and stop shouting and crying like children!

04-08-2009 01:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
i did mind my launguage mate
also am i not alowed my opinion on reports????? obviously not and i did read you post briefly in fact it was the only report i read out of page 3 coz i used to respect you and what you had to say shame you dont give others the same

Easy mate, I meant no offence, I only reacted cause you posted that Ermantil is a BoS member and I explained his presence in V13 earlier.
Your opinion is your opinion and thats it. Might be my missunderstanding, but I don't trust everything that is said in some reports.
Thanks for the compliment, I do respect you as well.

On another note, I'm really curious who said that V13 will take all Rise's zon 3 squares as it is obviously not posiible Wink

Calm down people, this is just a massive rant.

EDIT: I hate my keyboard...

04-08-2009 01:20 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

A warning for spam

quote:

Since it's completely offtopic. Where Ermantil sits really has nothing to do with this... as Diablo had already explained.

This made me laugh, until I was re reading the same thing over and over.

This server needs war, that's true. Rise was created to combat the new EoD that's also true...

All this flexing of muscles and winging a crying. It was a square reclamation Levija, feel freee to try take it back, that's what the game is about.... WAR

So let's play the game.

Your imperfection.
04-08-2009 01:25 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Lmao, the taking Z3 squares was clearly a wind-up from a V13 member (aint gna say who).

@Raxis - Amen

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-08-2009 01:30 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
A warning for spam

quote:

Since it's completely offtopic. Where Ermantil sits really has nothing to do with this... as Diablo had already explained.

This made me laugh, until I was re reading the same thing over and over.

This server needs war, that's true. Rise was created to combat the new EoD that's also true...

All this flexing of muscles and winging a crying. It was a square reclamation Levija, feel freee to try take it back, that's what the game is about.... WAR

So let's play the game.

New EOD? Lmao

A while ago I actually would have agreed with that statement, until I actually got to know some of the members, found out the facts and actually decided to join them.

They are helpful, supportive and I have generally found them to be nice folks. Perhaps some members are more open about their feelings and more honest when talking to people, but I see that as a postive trait, not a negative one like some people seem to.

So that's why I'll be sticking with the "new EOD" during this war Wink

04-08-2009 01:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

With a decent leader and deputy id back them against anyone

quote:

Smile

04-08-2009 01:43 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH