Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Permanent Change of Account? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Permanent Change of Account?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kavalor

Registration Date: 09-27-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [-BC-]

Permanent Change of Account? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'am thinking about starting the game again. And i have seen this ingame Option

Permanent change of account under Report to Operator.

Does that mean that you can create a 2nd character on the same server - then take this option and transfer your premium and a few items (is there a limit?) from the old to the new account?
Can you use the same Email?
Or do you need a 2nd Email to create the 2nd Character to make the transfer possible?
10-03-2007 16:11 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes it means that you have 2nd account on server-but old will be deleted after this i think. I don't think you can transfer items or premium to another account, but again i am not sure.

10-03-2007 16:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can't trasnfer premium/items between characters.

10-03-2007 17:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Kavalor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kavalor

Ok but for what is then the Function --> permanent change of account

to be found under Report to Operator -- just above the Link to the Tutorial?

And you say that when i start again i loose my premium?

But i thought the premium was independent from the actual character?
10-03-2007 17:31 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Permanent change of ACCOUNT, premium is independent from character but not from your account. This option is meant to be used if player A want too gives too account to player B.

10-03-2007 20:10 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Kavalor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kavalor

So if i want to start again w/o loosing my premium, the only option would be to delete my character and start a new one with my old email address? Correct?
10-04-2007 09:45 Kavalor is offline Search for Posts by Kavalor Add Kavalor to your Buddy List Add Kavalor to your Contact List YIM Account Name of Kavalor: kavalorireland
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

No you cannot carry premium around. Premium is for the character not the email address.

10-04-2007 16:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Yes,

1. Delete character.

2. Login to game on the same account, and create new character.

3. The premium is attached to an account so You will still have remaining days.

Thank You.
10-05-2007 11:05 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Permanent Change of Account?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH