Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Happy Easter - I hate you! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Easter - I hate you!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Happy Easter - I hate you! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now remember kids.... the Easter Bunny wants to kick your puny buttocks into next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrg0B_yJAo

Don't eat that chocolate - you're my beeeatch now. Evil

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-11-2009 20:05 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LMFAO

clas
04-11-2009 20:27 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ROLF!!!

i see so this is what easter holiday is about.

04-11-2009 20:34 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

RE: Happy Easter - I hate you! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Haha that's an awesome video Big Grin

Bunnies are very dangerous though, just look at the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog! He's got a vicious streak a mile wide! Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

He does get a hard time on Easter Sunday though...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 04-11-2009 20:34.

04-11-2009 20:34 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

Happy Easter ladies and girls of BW!

04-11-2009 21:30 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

hahaha Cool theyre class Tongue

Love the piccies too Wink

Happy Easter BW Smile

EDIT: Lashers loaded after I had posted .. lool

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 04-11-2009 21:55.

04-11-2009 21:54 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

lol lasher they aren't urs, are they now? Tongue

04-11-2009 22:02 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
lol lasher they aren't urs, are they now? Tongue

Sure they are! I grew them over night! Who sayd men can't have boobs? Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 04-12-2009 00:00.

04-12-2009 00:00 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Hayz_M
Double Ace

Loogie is a fine example of men growing boobs Big Grin

MOOBS Big Grin

haha Smile Like Kalessins piccy the most :L
04-12-2009 00:35 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Lasher, warning. Innapropriate content. I'd be careful if I were you as you don't have any more chances before getting banned.

@Kalessin: Is that you? Tongue

04-12-2009 02:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Wow... easter bunny that kicks ass, AWESOME!

Also, what did lasher post? Breasts?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-12-2009 04:18 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Also, what did lasher post? Breasts?

What are they? O.o

Yeah he did XD

Happy easterrrrr....

04-12-2009 04:28 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Aww... i wanted to see some bazookas, unless they we're man bazookas, then that's creepy.

Anyway, happy easter peepz, hope the bunny didn't kick your ass XD (i'm gonna train a bunny to kick ass and chew bubble gum XD)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 04-12-2009 05:40.

04-12-2009 05:40 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

EDIT - never mind

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 04-12-2009 09:22.

04-12-2009 08:42 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by Scillage

Haha yup, thats before I've put my false teeth in too Tongue

04-12-2009 09:23 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
quote:
Originally posted by Scillage

Haha yup, thats before I've put my false teeth in too Tongue

i do not understand this pic? what is it?

04-12-2009 10:08 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
i do not understand this pic? what is it?

The Easter bunny has been hit by a car, oh no! Tongue

04-12-2009 10:31 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Hayz_M
Double Ace

shoulda looked both ways before hopping across the street then :L Wink
04-12-2009 11:50 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

dam u kalessin after raping the bunny u killed it :< dam u :< i hate u. Mad
bunny was bringing me that easter egg as well.. gggrrrr...

04-12-2009 12:14 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

Hahaha - Mins, just because a rabbit left some small, round, brown lumps in your house, doesn't mean it's left you chocolate! Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-12-2009 17:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

You wont be able to tell the difference between them & chocolate coated raisins either Big Grin Pleased
04-12-2009 18:20 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Hahaha - Mins, just because a rabbit left some small, round, brown lumps in your house, doesn't mean it's left you chocolate! Tongue Big Grin

lol u should taste them. its not that bad lmao.

04-12-2009 19:02 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Happy Easter - I hate you!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH