Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Our Photographs 29 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lmao @ HH

omg thas class Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

why does he not have a friend D: you know all good creations should have friends Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 03-28-2009 18:37.

03-28-2009 18:37 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

His friend is mixed up in the bottle on the table Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-28-2009 21:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hayz_M
Double Ace

D: they murdered it Red Face

evil evil horst Tongue

O.o I need to sleep more often......

on another note.. Is that a cybershot phone on the table ??
03-28-2009 22:05 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Haha Horst, the meat-man is great! You are one crazy mofo... I can't help but worry about germans eating people though! Some secret celebrity-munching fetish doesn't bear thinking about Shocked

03-28-2009 22:07 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Hey man, you were in Prague and didn't let me know? Crying

Next time I will - this was two years ago. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-29-2009 09:55 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M

on another note.. Is that a cybershot phone on the table ??

yes it is Wink
03-29-2009 20:15 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009

rofl. nah don´t worry. i bet gene is a bit too old to be tasty Tongue and usually i like to eat women, not men Tongue

and that dude indeed is one of the strangest freaks that every lived i think. :/

and @ hayz: yep, we murdered it, but it was looking a lot better when we actually made a lasagna out of it Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 03-29-2009 22:18.

03-29-2009 22:16 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

@ bling: lol my lil bro had that phone Tongue has funky little piccy editors Tongue

@ HH: lol but did it taste nice? Tongue
03-29-2009 22:37 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

SEEEEE popppy does smileee Wink

isn't he such a cutieeee Wink hehehe

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-01-2009 14:56 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

thats a reaaalllllyyy bad pic of me. and yeah i do smile at times. lol

04-01-2009 15:06 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha its a goood picture poppy Big Grin tis very cute >_< me likes it anyways Smile

and yeah the others would have gone on my thread but it got closed ¬_¬

love B x

04-01-2009 15:09 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

This is how i look when i wake up, with mye eyes half open(and usually bumping myself into the bathroom door :/ )

04-01-2009 17:40 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by Lasher
This is how i look when i wake up, with mye eyes half open(and usually bumping myself into the bathroom door :/ )

lol you are extremely fluffy Big Grin

This is me not wanting to get out of bed in the morning:

Damn those giant hands, hehe Tongue

04-01-2009 17:53 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
quote:

lol you are extremely fluffy Big Grin

This is me not wanting to get out of bed in the morning:

Damn those giant hands, hehe Tongue

heh! Thoes little rascals, thei're so cute!

This is my mom:

As you can see she's more chubby then me.

04-01-2009 17:59 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Hayz_M
Double Ace

awww the hedgehogs (they are hedgehogs right?? ) theyre soo cute.. haha tis like me in the morning too :o awwww i want one Tongue

Lasher: Im sorry but Happy Feet still owns you Tongue Wink
04-01-2009 19:43 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Kalessin

quote:
As you can see she's more chubby then me.

Hehe that is one very swanky fur coat she's wearing Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
awww the hedgehogs (they are hedgehogs right?? ) theyre soo cute.. haha tis like me in the morning too :o awwww i want one Tongue

I had no idea hedgehogs were so adorable Big Grin

04-01-2009 19:59 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Hayz_M
Double Ace

Offtopic: whos heard of a band called Skillet ?? just found them browsing youtube ... I think they OWN Big Grin lol

Ontopic .. yes I want a hedgehog... lol me either K.. never really seen any lol Tongue awww they are soo cute lol ^^ I will get one Big Grin & then post piccys of it Big Grin lol
04-01-2009 20:22 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

thats a small hedgehog even by small baby hedgehog standards

04-01-2009 20:43 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Kalessin

Question is Complete Big Grin

It's finally finished after 19 hours of work, and I couldn't be happier Smile
I'll stop spamming tattoo photos now Wink

04-12-2009 20:35 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:

DUDE!

That is SICK!

04-12-2009 20:46 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

NICE Smile

@ scillage. dude???? aint she a SHE ???

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 04-12-2009 20:52.

04-12-2009 20:52 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Very kool, can see a relation to your signature and avatar! You got trees on the brain!! Smile

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-12-2009 20:53 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
NICE Smile

@ scillage. dude???? aint she a SHE ???

Thanks Big Grin And yes, I'm a girl, thanks for noticing, I didn't realise I look so manly Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Very kool, can see a relation to your signature and avatar! You got trees on the brain!! Smile

Why not? I got them everywhere else Smile Its a symbol of Yggdrasil, the world tree, the source of all natural power.. and it sprouts from a temple, as all human endeavour will eventually come to dust, undone by the march of time and nature's strength Wink Hugin and Munin perch in the branches, Thought and Memory collecting knowledge to return to Odin's ear Big Grin

04-12-2009 22:52 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

omg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want 1.... its so cute..... I love hedgehogs.... Wink

04-15-2009 16:54 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Arania made me look again!

[quote]Originally posted by Kalessin

quote]

Thats kool! =]

04-15-2009 17:01 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raserei

Registration Date: 04-20-2009

That is one of the BEST tats I've ever seen!! I really like the crows and the leaves!

Humm I guess I'll share one...here is me....err it's welllll it's a pic I took to add to a fitness website so errrr yeahhhh

04-20-2009 19:25 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by censoredcensored
guess who´s back:

HH - I gotta shiny new mug for my b-day! Tongue

MUG-WARS! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-20-2009 20:44 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
blingbling

I promised Kalessin a few funny pictures of horst and me Smile

Shocked qd.jpg" alt="" border="0" class="resizeImage" />

04-26-2009 20:15 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

ahahaha blingbling they are class Big Grin

haha

04-26-2009 20:48 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by blingbling
I promised Kalessin a few funny pictures of horst and me Smile
LMFAO Bling they're totally class, and you're a star for posting them Big Grin I do like the Becks hat Big Grin
I won't ask why you're doing the robot in a tracksuit, or why HH has beer in his pants, but why is HH bleeding from the mouth? And in what universe can you justify a Spice Girls t-shirt with that baseball cap?!! I mean.. really I can't think of a reason Tongue

04-26-2009 20:58 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
blingbling

lol thanks Big Grin

I was wearing a tracksuit because it was Carnival Wink and the beer in HH pants and the bleeding nose? lol...this is how we do party xD

You see that its a New kids on the block cap? Big Grin
04-26-2009 21:45 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Kalessin

quote:
lol thanks Big Grin

I was wearing a tracksuit because it was Carnival Wink and the beer in HH pants and the bleeding nose? lol...this is how we do party xD

You see that its a New kids on the block cap? Big Grin
Hahaha HH told me it was so but I didn't believe it till I saw it... aww mate... what can I say other than I'm so, so sorry to see any friend of mine in a spice girls t-shirt and a NKOTB cap Frown thats just depressing that anyone could sink that far Frown

Tongue haha seriously, wtf?

EDIT - the 5th pic up from the bottom is broken, its still hosted though and reveals an 'interesting' hat and an Alexisonfire t-shirt - good man Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 04-27-2009 08:27.

04-26-2009 22:23 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
blingbling

Ah yes,lol...thx K...this is how i do the Harry Potter xD
04-27-2009 14:32 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Clan: OMFG

quote:
Ah yes,lol...thx K...this is how i do the Harry Potter xD

tall white hat? harry potter doesn't spring to mind Tongue

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

04-27-2009 15:33 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
[quote]Originally posted by blingbling

size of that glass Shocked

04-27-2009 16:12 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

looks like a litre glass.......

04-27-2009 16:13 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blingbling

It´s a Weizenbeer glass Wink 0,5 l :p
04-28-2009 11:49 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Kalessin

quote:
It´s a Weizenbeer glass Wink 0,5 l :p

Haha, is that why you guys love Weizenbeer so much?! Its like that scene at the Prancing Pony in LOTR Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmFnv-TZzRs

04-28-2009 12:08 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Clan: OMFG

got slightly tipsy monday night

ehh it screamed take a pic

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 04-30-2009 00:32.

04-30-2009 00:28 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
quote:
[quote]Originally posted by blingbling

size of that glass Shocked

i got the 2 litre version of a similar one too. was a birthday present from bling and some other drinking buddies. hehe. that thing is pure fun!

and about that hat: that was my birthday present from the year before. bling and another guy bought every small bottle of hard stuff they could find in the supermarket and this thing to cover them. wodka, bourbon, korn (no clue what it´s called in english) and jägermeister. but the worst stuff i got with that thing was boonekamp. even the bottle looks disgusting:

you don´t need to get drunk to throw up from that stuff, trust me. Tongue

and talking about beer in pants: i guess there is no reason not to show the pic from bling having a bratwurst in his pants, pretending it´s his you-know-what and doing nasty things to it. there is even a video about that i think, i hope i didn´t delete it.

and @ pleb: nice sight, are those all empty? and what is/was in the bottles? nice fruits in the back btw, it´s always good to have some vitamins while drinking Big Grin
04-30-2009 14:21 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH