Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » How did you come across Bloodwars? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How did you come across Bloodwars?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

How did you come across Bloodwars? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A friend?
Randomly on the net?

Personally I was playing a terrible game and I saw the BW banner on the side of the page and well.. you know the rest Smile

04-14-2009 02:41 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was on a flash games site and clicked an advertisement

04-14-2009 02:43 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Before I found BW I went round a host of internet RPG's. None of which I clicked with. So I was playing some random flash game and I saw the banner and I accidentally clicked on it and I signed up and here I am Big Grin

Oh and Artoir, don't post other online games' names please.

04-14-2009 03:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Just randomly browsing through the internet, and i'm guessing it was a banner that i clicked. Gamecrow claimed he told me about this a year before i signed up XD Dunno if the game even existed before that.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-14-2009 03:28 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
dezza

Registration Date: 08-09-2008
Clan: TBH

a frd told me about the game took me 6mths to sing up to BW
04-14-2009 03:48 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Fount it by laughing at artoir for a few months because he was playing a text based game. Tried it ...... wasnt laughing at him anymore Wink
04-14-2009 03:57 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I must have clicked a link somewhere at some point when looking for a new game.

04-14-2009 04:57 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Fount it by laughing at artoir for a few months because he was playing a text based game. Tried it ...... wasnt laughing at him anymore Wink

Lol, that sounds like alot of people, they see you playing it and start laughing while constantly calling you a nerd, then you go "Let's see what's the big fuss..." and next thing you know, your in the top 100 and you've played for a year XD

I'm backety back back
04-14-2009 06:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I was in college sitting at the back.. not liskening to the teacher surfing the net. To be honest i think i was looking for battle chess lol (found a reaaaly good 1)

But i also came across this. I created my acount and about 5 mins later i gave up. After all, i just had jusy came across the best online war board game ever Smile

Then.. about 2-4 months later, i saw artoir playing it and said 'hey, i joined that'

and been playing ever since!.... sorry for the story! lmao

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 04-14-2009 07:20.

04-14-2009 07:20 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

I used to play a little web-browser based space empire game, I think Cthulhu was jealous of it so he started playing this little vampire game. Gradually it became apparent that his was a lot more interesting than mine, and so I was converted Wink

04-14-2009 09:19 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Lol, I don't even remember my history Tongue

I probably started playing on the polish servers when I was in hospital in August 2006. When the UK server opened I switched to it and stopped playing on polish servers Big Grin
I have absolutely no idea how I found this game Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-14-2009 11:01 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

was in school at the time i think just happened to stumble across it..r classmate told me im not to sure lol

edit: now i remember lol my brother (nelacar) told me lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 04-14-2009 12:01.

04-14-2009 11:57 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Biteme878

Registration Date: 04-10-2009

Ug3 told me to play it
i did
and im here now

04-14-2009 11:59 Biteme878 is offline Search for Posts by Biteme878 Add Biteme878 to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

I was made sign up as a vassal for someone and thought i'm never going to play this game, it's just text based....well I was wrong

04-14-2009 13:23 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

igot boared of the RPG's i was playing so whent browsing for a new online RPG (i think i might of been sad enough to look for vampire RPG as well :S) i then found this one thourt it looked quite good sighned up....

looked at the text bace of it and did't think i liked it quite deleated my char...whent back to the bad RPG i was playing......

came back got prem and then got in to it XD

04-14-2009 13:33 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

shud we make this some kind of poll?

for me i was asked by a friend to join, and then never stopped playing ><

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-14-2009 15:21 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

too many variables for a poll really

04-14-2009 16:41 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

lol all your stories Tongue

erm I was bored :| looking for something on the net as you do (vampire related I think) saw this in a side banner & said to my mum about it & was like O_o I dont get it you figure it out Tongue & she made an account & got really far ahead so I learnt how to play :>
04-14-2009 18:00 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

You can thank serafine for that Smile

*brace for flaming*
I originally played a game and still do, i met his wife (and later him) on that

True_enigmas such a kind person, she ran the clan great.

so yeah when it disbanded i was talking with sera and he was like

'yeah i also play bws'

'whats that'

'text based game, kinda wierd'

'o.O'

and the rest, as they say, ist Geschichte.

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-14-2009 18:14 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

A collegue invited me to bloodwars on the french server...
after some months decided to start on the english server..
I've quit french server and i'm here...
04-14-2009 18:53 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
schwertische

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

I was bored in school and saw a classmate play this game so I logged on.

<stolen part>The rest, as they say, ist Geschichte.</stolen part> xD
04-14-2009 19:19 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i was just on this dodgy game, saw a little banner, clicked on it and iv been here for over a year now Smile
04-14-2009 19:34 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Curse Caster

images/avatars/avatar-315.jpg

Registration Date: 12-23-2008
Clan: END

DemonDude went missing for ages and wasnt paying me no attention >.<, so i went and found him on this thing and i have been playing it ever since!

04-14-2009 20:37 Curse Caster is offline Search for Posts by Curse Caster Add Curse Caster to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

diablo sent me his link Smile How he found it don't know...

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-14-2009 20:39 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

hello stumble upon Tongue
thats how i found BW

04-14-2009 20:45 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

haha i waz bored miffed off and upset, talking to Agresiel and i asked him what he waz doing and he said "i'm playing this game called blood wars but i wouldn't like it" >_< and i said link me and then it waz down hill from there Big Grin and he said i'd have quit it by now >_< mmwwaahahaha

so its all agresiels fault i'm here Big Grin but me loves it on occasions haha Big Grin

love B xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-14-2009 21:47 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

tiger told me about this game.... well he didn't exactly tell me but he was playing when we where back in secondary school and i thought humm game... lets give it a go and i picked the sword dude and then i dun remember how i reached top50.

04-14-2009 22:54 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera

Ya you clicked my link Smile
god knows where though :/

i think i found it while playing Urban dead ???

04-15-2009 00:28 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

i was playing WoW years ago when there servers went down for backup started searching for an online RPG to play while it was down and found this i no longer play WoW but im still here =P

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

04-15-2009 00:40 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.

Lol wow didnt expect so many replies, but keep em coming Smile

Also I dont want to make a poll, its just for fun Smile

04-15-2009 00:53 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Random flash game, saw a banner, was intrigued, got hooked.
04-15-2009 01:04 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
tiger told me about this game.... well he didn't exactly tell me but he was playing when we where back in secondary school and i thought humm game... lets give it a go and i picked the sword dude and then i dun remember how i reached top50.

Don't forget, tiger found out about it from me and gamecrow when we was playing it in ICT, i think he signed up while we was in there and we told him what to do at the beginning, the rest was him after that. SO YES I INFLUENCED SOMEONE TO PLAY, well me and gamecrow.

Also, bensux started playing because well... kinda went like this

"Ben, have a look at this game"
"Ok." *comes upstairs* "What kind of crap is this"
"Trust me, the games better than it looks, and anyway i'm bored. You play as a vamp... *goes into quick description* Anyway mind just signing up as a vassal?"
"Guh... whatever..." *signs up and 10 minutes lateer* "Tom, what do i do on this?"
"I thought you said it was crap?"

And it was a downhill battle from then (i can't believe he become stronger than me after i signed up before him

I'm backety back back
04-15-2009 07:37 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

RE: How did you come across Bloodwars? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a friend told me about it and I have been here eeveryday since

I even start my day here before going to WoW sad I know
04-15-2009 17:22 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

Found out about BW on a junk site called mmog.ro at the BBGs section, i tryied like 40BBGs and now im playing 6 including BW Smile

04-15-2009 18:35 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Sasuke/Kurosaki Ichigo told me about it.

Signed up.

Had an eight month break

Came back

Your imperfection.
04-16-2009 00:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

Hmmm...the account was passed on to me by a friend who decided not to play anymore...that is how i found out about BW.

04-18-2009 00:51 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
I used to play a little web-browser based space empire game, I think Cthulhu was jealous of it so he started playing this little vampire game. Gradually it became apparent that his was a lot more interesting than mine, and so I was converted Wink

LoL - I was jealous. Tongue

Erm, I was googling web-browser rpg's and this one just sounded interesting. I play a few others, but none of them are as involved or challenging as this.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-18-2009 01:15 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
quote:
Originally posted by Hespera

Ya you clicked my link Smile
god knows where though :/

i think i found it while playing Urban dead ???

Aha! I used to play Urban Dead too, probably a game that was listed in the "clan" forum I was in. Maybe you posted a reference link?

Edited because I'm drinking and forgot half a sentence...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 04-18-2009 05:17.

04-18-2009 05:15 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

My flatmate Daarth and my mate Radovan told me about it.

Let them know I thought they were idiots.

Signed up to help Daarth out.

Got addicted, still play.

Can't stop playing, loving Bloodwars.

Guess they ain't idiots.

04-18-2009 22:42 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » How did you come across Bloodwars?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH