Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Premium account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Premium account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Premium account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont no if this can b done but i was wondering if it could any chance u can do it

my prem account keeps runnin out and i keep 4gettin to look to see when it runs out so i was wondering if there is any chance we can get some message to our inbox so like a week b4 it runs out ?
something like that message when we first join the game

can this b done ?
if so willing to do it ?

some mite think this is pointless but would help me out lol
04-14-2009 01:43 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

RE: Premium account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the premium options link on the left changes colour when premmy is going to run out Wink

04-14-2009 02:09 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by sparxs
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

u mean when u put ya mouse over it ?

but come on who does that?
thats the last thing i do...
04-14-2009 02:10 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nope. it does it anyway whether you have mouse over it or not

04-14-2009 02:13 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by sparxs

ok i can tell u i have neva noticed tht :|
i must been blind...

hmm ok thanks
04-14-2009 02:14 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

RE: Premium account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
my prem account keeps runnin out and i keep 4gettin to look to see when it runs out

Maybe as soon as you get some more prem you could look? ;P That way you wont forget as you have just been sorting it out Smile

04-14-2009 03:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Premium account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH