Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Light Cape of the Orchid (+4) - on auction now! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Light Cape of the Orchid (+4) - on auction now! 13 Votes - Average Rating: 7.3113 Votes - Average Rating: 7.31
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo
RE: Bussiness with the devil... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Added Biting Knife of the Cult (+3), nice for merges, gets an additional attack at +5.

08-23-2008 04:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

RE: Bussiness with the devil... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tie of pilgrim on auction now!

08-24-2008 02:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Garat_Jax

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd pay a couple of Life stones for the Titanium Signet of Hard Skin but would have to get them together. Don't suppose you'd put it to one side for me?
08-28-2008 18:16 Garat_Jax is offline Search for Posts by Garat_Jax Add Garat_Jax to your Buddy List
diablo

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's yours unless someone offer more.

08-29-2008 04:08 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Garat_Jax

Registration Date: 01-27-2008

Titanium Signet of Hard Skin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got the two LS for the Titanium Signet of Hard Skin so if you can put in on auction now that would be great. Thanks
08-31-2008 13:33 Garat_Jax is offline Search for Posts by Garat_Jax Add Garat_Jax to your Buddy List
diablo

On auction now.

First post updated.

08-31-2008 15:55 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

Back in action!
Premium items to be sold!

10-04-2008 22:29 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

bat + what = bat ?
can you send me a msg with merges you can do with it ?

can you also show me this corset on higher lvls?
10-07-2008 11:31 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
diablo

done via in-game messages.

10-07-2008 12:30 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

EDIT: The shuriken would need to be on Good to go on auvtion Frown

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 10-08-2008 11:08.

10-08-2008 00:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

Signet of Bat on auction! Enjoy.

10-16-2008 13:07 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

New thing to sell, come on guys!

10-20-2008 16:25 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

stats of assault hard hat of caution?? at +5 and gd as well

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 10-25-2008 18:36.

10-25-2008 18:36 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

free bump Smile

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
10-25-2008 18:53 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
diablo

This is as far as I can see:
Assault Hard hat of Caution (+4) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 36
Effects: chance to hit of all weapons +2, LUCK +2, chance for critical hit +7 %, defence +25, PERCEPTION +5, chance to hit with melee weapon -7

10-26-2008 01:40 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

An EPIC item for a lot of stones!

11-18-2008 01:56 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Hold it! I want it lol... I know I don't have enough yet, but honestly if you can wait...

Your imperfection.
11-18-2008 01:58 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo

I will wait till the offer is right Wink

11-18-2008 09:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Tongue ! i think in some days ill have 4 LS without MS or SS xP though id like to sell some things but looking for a buyer first to see if i could pack up a few more stones Wink im updating my sellers thread soon Smile so if you can hold it =D ill try to get a lot of ls too to bid Tongue ! though i need 2 currently for my tatoos <.< i might wait to have a better chance at the Uzi around 6-7 LS sounds ok?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zer: 11-18-2008 13:58.

11-18-2008 13:57 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
diablo

10 and we can talk business Wink
The uzi is an incredible gun with high damage and 4 attack on its own. Took me more stones to upgrade than anyone would pay for it.

11-18-2008 17:58 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Ok it might take a little more but if i find a real buyer for antique knuckle duster and Serrated knife of valour i might get them for around next week Smile is that ok with you? if i cant ill send you a pm around wednesday next week <.<
11-18-2008 18:03 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

for the uzi are u bothered by what stones the payment is in or do u have a preference?

EDIT : just seen your first post lol! getting ahead of myself there!! So what sort of number of LS are u looking for, realistically, to sell it?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DeathRanger: 11-18-2008 19:57.

11-18-2008 19:55 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

ill pay 700 in 13LS 5HS
start p[rice of course
if yopu give time to sell stuff ill gladly pay higher
11-18-2008 20:14 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
diablo

Aidensixxx, that is an offer worth considering. I will give you some time and then we can all arrange when to auction it. Next wednesday maybe?

11-18-2008 20:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

sounds good to me
ill get talking to my buyers
11-18-2008 20:46 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

i can offer you 730 bs but it is in MS and LS and HS...

???

if you dont want MS then im sorry i cant go higher

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ringham: 11-18-2008 22:10.

11-18-2008 22:10 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
diablo

I am sorry but I don't need MS or SS thats why the offer by Aidensixx is more suitable.

11-18-2008 23:04 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

New and improved. Come and find what you've been looking for!

11-24-2008 23:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

RE: diablo is selling Perfect Uzi (+1)! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Chain of Pilgrim on auction now for just a SS.

11-25-2008 22:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

RE: diablo is selling Perfect Uzi (+1) NOW!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect uzi +1 and others on auction NOW!! Check 1st post.

Enjoy!

11-29-2008 14:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

Good Solar Ring (+1) CLOSE

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +11, PERCEPTION +13, chance to hit with melee weapon -20
Requirements: LEVEL: 47 (52), APPEARANCE: 58 (64)
Selling price: 125 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 328, Mana 1221

For sale!

12-10-2008 20:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Chopski

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BOS/V13

I'll start the bidding at 4ss.
12-10-2008 23:20 Chopski is offline Search for Posts by Chopski Add Chopski to your Buddy List
diablo

Feel free, it will go on auction 11th of december at about 7.00am server time for an agreed price (offer made in-game) of 3SS and 4MS (2100BS).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 12-11-2008 01:11.

12-11-2008 01:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

On auction now, read previous post for details.

12-11-2008 06:34 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

RE: Good Solar Tie (+4) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Solar Tie (+4) for sale!!

04-29-2009 17:21 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

Hmmm, I expected a bit more reaction Frown

04-30-2009 13:42 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Cursed One

If u need reaction I can post here too Wink
I want this tie but I havent enough stones yet. Give me some time, please Smile

04-30-2009 14:49 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
diablo

Firs come first serves Smile Unless someone makes a higher offer in a reasonable time Wink

04-30-2009 16:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

in that case 10ss 1 bs Wink
04-30-2009 17:04 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo

If you can outbid the 10SS with that then why not Wink

04-30-2009 17:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Light Cape of the Orchid (+4) - on auction now!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH