Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Our Photographs 29 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

one is mature malt whisky, other is vodka Big Grin
and yeahh, good fruit.. ;P
they were empty an hour after i took the pic anyway

@HH i notice in your pic you have orange somewhere or soem fruit Tongue

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 04-30-2009 15:57.

04-30-2009 15:56 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id drink that in the morning pleb tbh Wink
04-30-2009 15:58 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

you'd also be drunk in the morning then? who cares when you drink any time is good, all the time is better Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 05-03-2009 20:19.

04-30-2009 16:15 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Im tha one on the right. Was really really really sober in this one Wink
05-08-2009 02:13 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

awwwww aud you sexy beast Wink Wink hahaha

hahaha thats a better one >_< specks and everything Big Grin haha

better than the one where you look like a chav :X hahaha

loveee ya really Big Grin

xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-08-2009 15:05 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lmao, looks like i have a mole :$
05-08-2009 18:50 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

it isnt a mole?

05-08-2009 20:41 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha aud >_< you look sexy :X

lamowwww Big Grin

05-08-2009 21:10 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raserei

Race in game: Beastmaster

Aud! Awww aren't you a cutie!!! Wink LOL @ really really sober Tongue

05-09-2009 16:38 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

lol Tongue yay for titan XD

I just found this weird thing in my saved O_o

Me & my mate Amy at a really bad school disco

lol Big Grin
05-10-2009 18:38 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahahahahahaha :X hayz thats class :X

hahaha i knew you were a witch :X hahahaha

love you really Big Grin xxx

05-10-2009 18:40 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

Im tha one on the right. Was really really really sober in this one Wink

lol is this pic from future or what Tongue

humm.. .seems like u got married to some guys. humm...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 05-10-2009 19:11.

05-10-2009 19:10 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
AudatiousTitan
Lord

yea, lol, took it back through time to freak ppl out :p
05-10-2009 19:12 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

So you must really look like this now? Tongue

http://good.net.nz/assets/images/spreads/02/sam.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
05-10-2009 19:16 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

lmfao, how did u know?
05-10-2009 19:17 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

me in the middle, partying away Wink
05-10-2009 21:41 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

ouch, u look sober Frown Tongue
05-10-2009 21:43 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i was, was most unfortunate, the only thing i had was helium and a wee bit of port to toast the queen with Wink
05-10-2009 22:10 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

O U C H Frown

Well at least u liver still loves you Big Grin I havnt heard from mine in a while
05-10-2009 22:12 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Despite mainly adults that are pissed outta their minds uploading pics of themselves, i think i'm gonna stick one of myself up, mainly because of the fact that i fit one of those bills (the getting pissed bit XD)

Picture taken on day of prom (12th may)

Ok, i got pissed afterwards, i'm sober here (and by the way, i'm the guy)

And now your all thinking "The girl, i'd hit that, the guy, i'd burn that fugly away T_T"

Oh yeah bob, you look like a kid (if your a kid, then that's flipping news to me XD)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 05-14-2009 21:13.

05-14-2009 21:11 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis

"The girl, i'd hit that"

oh yeahh
you read my mind nem Tongue

05-14-2009 22:02 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by Pleb
quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis

"The girl, i'd hit that"

oh yeahh
you read my mind nem Tongue

Lol, i don't think theres a single dry tissue in the room right now XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-14-2009 22:28 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
DL Abbot

Registration Date: 12-19-2008
Clan: K.o.D.

few of me, i know i'm not really known on these boards, but just wanna add a few of me Tongue

me doing some archery

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6528/mearchery.jpg

myself, and my gf

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9720/mejane.jpg

and just one random of me lol

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9544/snapshotofme4n.png

Underworld: Abbot Leader
Necro: Night Wolf
05-14-2009 22:43 DL Abbot is offline Search for Posts by DL Abbot Add DL Abbot to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DL Abbot
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
lmao @ HH

omg thas class Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

why does he not have a friend D: you know all good creations should have friends Shocked

your wish is my order, i just hope that doesn´t count as nudity now (if a mod calls that nudity - i´ll consider him strange from now on ;P).

and nope, i didn´t make it - i just found it on someones profile somewhere in the net. hehe Big Grin
05-20-2009 10:13 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by censoredcensored

your wish is my order, i just hope that doesn´t count as nudity now (if a mod calls that nudity - i´ll consider him strange from now on ;P).

and nope, i didn´t make it - i just found it on someones profile somewhere in the net. hehe Big Grin

Lol no I wouldn't consider that nudity, however this thread is for pictures of yourself, and unless you have been in a chemical fire lately and/or have been taking oestrogen, I sincerely doubt that is you Tongue

05-20-2009 10:31 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by censoredcensored

Hahahaha, that's fantastic! Someone out there is not only as crazy as you to make people from mince, but added nipple piercings! LMAO, nice touch! xD

05-20-2009 10:42 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Hayz_M
Double Ace

LOL \o/ yaaay he now has a friend lol Tongue

more mince people Tongue
05-20-2009 11:46 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Wow, that gives a whole new meaning to "spank the meat" euphemism Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-20-2009 12:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pleb
Forum Ace

>_<
all you need now is 2 veg ;P

05-20-2009 16:03 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

A few pictures from my birthday parties Smile I´m the one with the Cap Wink and HorstHorstmann with the funny looking shaved head Big Grin

06-14-2009 20:38 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

This Is Me Smile After A An AA Meeting Smile

06-14-2009 21:23 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

Here are a few pictures of me and horst at the Southside Festival last weekend Smile

Horst found a regal cape Big Grin

Look what i´ve found...Legendary berettas xD

06-24-2009 14:25 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
jake1234

Registration Date: 04-22-2009
Clan: none

everyone else had cool pictures

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244...eprofileuse.jpg

this is why i can never go back to oxygen on a bus again

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/jaked19/oxgyen.jpg

yes i'm the one with the beer

this was taken right after our bus exploded yes exploded and i thought to grab the important things
07-05-2009 22:42 jake1234 is offline Search for Posts by jake1234 Add jake1234 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for jake1234
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

2 addicts in action Big Grin
rohlikus the mergemaster and diablo.

08-15-2009 14:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

wow you two need help Smile

ill think about uploading some of my pics at some point Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-15-2009 15:20 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

here's me

yes i am eating my hair

08-15-2009 15:29 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i went to the pub Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-15-2009 16:41 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lols at rohlikus & diablo .. mind you I dont know any two -or more- BW players that know eachother irl that dont do that ... do i moosh Wink Tongue

Theres a few I know Tongue we should get some pics of us lot doing what diablo & rohlikus are doing lols Tongue

oh dear the glasses LOLOLOL Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 08-15-2009 16:52.

08-15-2009 16:51 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Yeah I burnt my hair off in a Chemistry accident, so I look rather idfferent. It's coming back

[img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1674/me1y.jpg]

Though these past weeks my photos seem to have some evilness to them... look at the eyes!

[img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6388/me2g.jpg]

And then Satan took our souls:

[img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9128/me3j.jpg]

Your imperfection.
08-15-2009 17:15 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

quote:
Originally posted by UG3

i went to the pub Smile

give me those glasses
08-15-2009 20:42 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH