Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bank » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Bank
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Bank Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If we have a banking system for our money..... i,e we purchase junk..

Why cant we have a blood bank for our blood....?

06-01-2009 16:20 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Boot Camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Recourse trade would take alot out of the game. it would lead to people requesting buying resxources for real life money.

im quite sure this will never be implemented.

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

06-01-2009 16:24 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by oh_teh_noes
Recourse trade would take alot out of the game. it would lead to people requesting buying resxources for real life money.

im quite sure this will never be implemented.

Just because you have a bank doesn't mean you can trade the resource.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
06-01-2009 16:29 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

RE: Bank Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arania
i,e we purchase junk..

purchasing junk can only be made available by trading irl money, or blood or people.

either way, the mods said that resource conversion or buying would not be implemented.

06-01-2009 16:42 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Clan: BoS

No purchasing junk is available to buy by getting 20k Lgo and then going to shop.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 06-01-2009 16:48.

06-01-2009 16:48 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

There is a blood bank in z2 Wink

Seriously, I have quite a hard time retaining blood and even still this is not something I want to see introduced into the game. I'm sorry but I don't like this idea.

06-01-2009 16:52 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
arania

Thread Starter Thread Started by arania
z2 bb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didn't realise z2 had a blood bank.... Makes me all the more want to get there.... Smile

06-01-2009 17:16 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

It only generates more blood, still no banking Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-01-2009 17:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
No purchasing junk is available to buy by getting 20k Lgo and then going to shop.

My bad, i thought he was referring to buying junk through other means.

Right, ontopic: We kind of do have a blood store, in that a certain amount is stored as HP and BP.

When our HP is lowered, our BP are removed to 'fill up' our hp to as full as it can get, and then when full over to BP and then into excess blood.

I think thats suitable enough, but it would be nice to store 1k blood for one of those nasty server events, or for when we just happen to run out.

interesting.

06-01-2009 17:53 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
arania

Thread Starter Thread Started by arania

I think we should be able to store as much blood as you want!!!!!

Aslong as you have your base hp maxed and 1000 blood then any exess you should have the option to bank for building.....

Also what about cold storage for people.... Smile ... or am I just pushing it... lmfao

06-01-2009 19:30 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

blood bank

Blood Bank

Clan Resource Bank

Been discussed time and time again, answer from Devs and Players: No

You've been here long enough, I'd assumed you would have known how to use the Search function

Warning for spam and closed.

06-01-2009 19:35 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bank

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH