Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » buying good uzi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page buying good uzi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mcoy143

Registration Date: 04-25-2009

buying good uzi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

buy good uzi need 2pcs

BN = 350 pop each

TRADE ME! THNX

IGN: MyBi
05-28-2009 08:47 mcoy143 is offline Search for Posts by mcoy143 Add mcoy143 to your Buddy List
BBL

Registration Date: 05-27-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: KHORNE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

give me yours position in the ranking or something like that... or pm to me... i'm on the 108 position in the ranking...

IGN:BlackBloodLady
05-28-2009 19:31 BBL is offline Search for Posts by BBL Add BBL to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

His name is MyBi, what more you need for contacting him/her?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-28-2009 19:35 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
BBL

yes I know that but I'm very lazy Tongue I don't want to spent some time for search her/his....

05-28-2009 19:38 BBL is offline Search for Posts by BBL Add BBL to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Easy, try to use this: Search for vampire named : in prepare an ambush section.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-28-2009 21:02 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
mcoy143

Thread Starter Thread Started by mcoy143

@ BBL

post your ign ill trade you in game
05-29-2009 04:59 mcoy143 is offline Search for Posts by mcoy143 Add mcoy143 to your Buddy List
BBL

hmmm MyBi you are banned.... sorry but then I'll probably sell it someone else..

05-29-2009 14:01 BBL is offline Search for Posts by BBL Add BBL to your Buddy List
mcoy143

Thread Starter Thread Started by mcoy143

temp banned coz i rejected the trade.. someone complained :c ill be out 8 hours from now.. zzzz
05-30-2009 02:12 mcoy143 is offline Search for Posts by mcoy143 Add mcoy143 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

I buy ring of fox and another one
your only allowed one active thread at any one time, warning other threads closed
06-01-2009 18:02 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » buying good uzi

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH