Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » CLOSED - Skirt with prefix or suffix, Good Plastic Bracelet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page CLOSED - Skirt with prefix or suffix, Good Plastic Bracelet
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malin

Registration Date: 03-05-2009

CLOSED - Skirt with prefix or suffix, Good Plastic Bracelet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I buy:
1. Any kind of skirt - good or normal, it must have prefix or suffix or prefix and suffix
2. Good Plastic Bracelet

details - PM in game

The proud member of

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Malin: 06-23-2009 14:21.

04-22-2009 22:55 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Malin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Malin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

still waiting for propositions

The proud member of

04-29-2009 06:44 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Agro

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: End

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sent a message in game
quote:
Skirt with prefix or suffix I buy any kind of skirt - good or normal it must have prefix or suffix or prefix and suffix Smile details - PM in game

Please send offers and msgs to me in-game
05-01-2009 13:10 Agro is offline Search for Posts by Agro Add Agro to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Twisted Amulet
your only allowed on active thread at any one time, warning, other thread closed
06-01-2009 18:04 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Malin

up

PS to bobalob57:
How could I close thread?
In Buyers section isn't such a possibility.

The proud member of

06-14-2009 14:32 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

You should be able to close the thread yourself, however if that is not possible for whatever reason, change the title of the thread so that it is clear the thread is no longer active (for instance to 'CLOSED')

06-14-2009 16:46 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Malin

close please

The proud member of

06-23-2009 14:20 Malin is offline Search for Posts by Malin Add Malin to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

You can close it yourself in down right corner is admin panel.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-23-2009 14:47 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » CLOSED - Skirt with prefix or suffix, Good Plastic Bracelet

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH