Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » new player » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page new player
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lyrae

Registration Date: 06-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber

new player Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i read all the manuals but i have a question. do you really need to have a market to buy and sell goods?

i got to lvl 10 and i saw some level 6 good guns for sale on the forums so i messaged the guy in game and it looks like i cant buy squat to help me advance in levels.

tell me it's not true.
06-24-2009 00:27 lyrae is offline Search for Posts by lyrae Add lyrae to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes its true and you have to be lvl 20

check tutorial
06-24-2009 00:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yup yup. Big Grin tis true chick

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

06-24-2009 00:40 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Level 15 you mean?

06-24-2009 00:42 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

tutorial says lvl 20

To participate in auction you have to reach 20 level.
06-24-2009 00:50 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Are we talking about necro or underworld here?

correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought underworld was level 20, but u could buy items from the Auction house, but needed an old market to sell them.....

on necropolis however you needed to be level 15 and have an old market to make/react to offers

06-24-2009 01:09 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

RE: new player Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lyrae
i read all the manuals

I highly doubt it.

Do you really think the game is lying to you? Of course you need a market, as stated in the game and in the tutorial.

Closed

06-24-2009 01:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » new player

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH