Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Closed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ViolentKiss

Registration Date: 06-19-2009

Closed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tie of Youth

Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +1, REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 44, APPEARANCE: 12
Selling price: 3 750 Lgo
MP 800 PoP

Vengeful Amulet

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +1, REPUTATION +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 21, APPEARANCE: 7
Selling price: 3 500 Lgo

MP 3000 PoP

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by ViolentKiss: 06-24-2009 22:49.

06-21-2009 00:08 ViolentKiss is offline Search for Posts by ViolentKiss Add ViolentKiss to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

RE: Tie of youth and vengeful amulet. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ViolentKiss
Vengeful Amulet

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +1, REPUTATION +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 21, APPEARANCE: 7
Selling price: 3 500 Lgo

I withdraw my offer

when does auction end?

EDIT: I withdraw my offer, this auction is going on too long, and the seller won't tell me her name -.-

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 06-23-2009 00:48.

06-21-2009 00:17 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
ViolentKiss

Thread Starter Thread Started by ViolentKiss
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wednesday GMT time at 6pm

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ViolentKiss: 06-23-2009 21:16.

06-21-2009 00:25 ViolentKiss is offline Search for Posts by ViolentKiss Add ViolentKiss to your Buddy List
ViolentKiss

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
06-21-2009 14:38 ViolentKiss is offline Search for Posts by ViolentKiss Add ViolentKiss to your Buddy List
ViolentKiss

bump (:
06-21-2009 19:48 ViolentKiss is offline Search for Posts by ViolentKiss Add ViolentKiss to your Buddy List
ViolentKiss

bumpity bump
06-22-2009 19:25 ViolentKiss is offline Search for Posts by ViolentKiss Add ViolentKiss to your Buddy List
ViolentKiss

Bummmppp
06-22-2009 23:11 ViolentKiss is offline Search for Posts by ViolentKiss Add ViolentKiss to your Buddy List
ViolentKiss

Bump (:
06-23-2009 12:04 ViolentKiss is offline Search for Posts by ViolentKiss Add ViolentKiss to your Buddy List
Shogun

images/avatars/avatar-527.gif

Registration Date: 06-12-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: A.v.E

Bid on hold. PoP getting tied up in another trade. possibly bid later when I get more, or if other deal falls thru. sorry.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shogun: 06-24-2009 08:03.

06-24-2009 04:01 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
Shogun

RE: Tie of youth and vengeful amulet. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

repost bid in new reply, as per rules
Vengeful Amulet
Mp - 3K PoP

06-24-2009 08:54 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
Shogun

quote:
Originally posted by ViolentKiss
Wednesday GMT time at 6pm

Auction is over. it is 4 hrs past your quoted date and time.
unsure of your IGN, you will have to start the trade offer to me.

06-25-2009 05:32 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
Shogun

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shogun: 06-25-2009 22:10.

06-25-2009 18:17 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Her in game name is BloodyBones.... apparently.... she eventually got back to me, but by then I had already spent my pop elsewhere.... Good luck getting hold of her -.-

06-25-2009 19:15 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Shogun

Trade complete
3000 PoP for vengeful amulet.
thanks for doing buisness.

06-25-2009 22:29 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Closed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH