Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Bright At Night » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bright At Night 2 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Neufreiha

Registration Date: 12-05-2007

Bright At Night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someone was at the door. No peace, I swear. None. There's always something going on in the city, half of its just loud. The other half is loud too, but its trying to kill you as well.

"Freiha, dahlink, vould you be a dear unt answer ze door?"

"Oh for.." I sighed. I do that a lot, "I wish you'd stop that,"

"Vot?"

"That accent, its so slutty,"

Windlicht rolled her eyes.

"You really don't get the 'succubus' thing, do you?" She said, dabbing more gloss on her lips and looking up at me questioningly. I squinted a little, and nodded. We have a little trouble with mirrors, you see, and this is the best we can do. It works out pretty well. We've got this unspoken agreement that however pissed off we might get at eachother, we dont let one another out of the house looking like clowns.

"Whats to get, exactly? And hey! Thats my fucking top you cheeky cow,"

The door lurched on its hinges. Someone was getting a little impaitient.

"Looks better on me. Stop whining, and get the door," Yeah, for the record - It doesn't look better on her, she's too blonde for it. Suicide blonde, infact. The red corset just makes her look cheap, but I guess thats what she's going for. She pulls it off I guess.

"Oh, its only that taxi driver you were slumming it with, and we both know it,"

"Hey! He's nice! Well...at least he likes my accent. He said it was cute,"

"Lunch was cute. You could have just paid for the ride. You know, with money instead of sitting on his lap and crying,"

"One - You're jealous. Two - crying is cheaper. Three - for the third time, can you answer that before he breaks the bloody door down? Ergh! Whats he turning up on time for anyway? He knows I was only joking when I said eight,"

"Oh all right.."

"Don't you dare let him in. Tell him to wait in the car, I'll only be twenty minutes,"

Another one of those nights. We're off to the Cage Club. Last time we were there I got shot at by this red-eyed psycho in a top hat, and I said- no, told Wind that I didn't want to go there again. So of course, she's been whining about it all week.

Yupyup, just a few minutes, and we're off. Looking for fun, looking for some cuddles and er...hah! Other stuff. Looking for the nefarious, and the kinky. Looking for anything quite frankly, I'm bored shitless.

Its time to get bright at night.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Neufreiha: 12-08-2007 09:54.

12-08-2007 09:53 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good! Is there going to be a sequal?

12-08-2007 10:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Neufreiha

Thread Starter Thread Started by Neufreiha
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehe, thankies Smile

Yes, I'll add to it, or poke Wind and see if she'll have a go, or both Smile

12-08-2007 10:05 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Very nice! I couldn't stop reading Big Grin . Waiting for sequel Smile

12-08-2007 11:33 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Nice.

I like the style and the fact you are taking a different view on the city. Interesting change from the other stories on here Smile

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

12-08-2007 14:19 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Neufreiha

Thread Starter Thread Started by Neufreiha

((It was going to be about a club, but then we got sieged by mean people Frown ))

So, I woke up first the next night, or should I say, I got woken up the next night. The place is still a complete wreck from the aftermath of us getting in from Cage last night. A few empty lambrini and vodka bottles that Wind and I got through, bit of a mess in the kitchen where we got carried away with ripping some pretty young thing out of his leather pants...but hey, thats normal. We tell the pets to throw that stuff in the skip and set fire to it, quick shower, and then we watch repeats of Countdown.

It's traditional. Hangover day is always a bank holiday for us.

What's not normal, or traditional, is that someone is shooting our windows out.

If theres one thing thats guaranteed to put me in a bit of a pissy mood, its people waking me up when I've got a hangover, and trying to fucking kill me and my best friend.

The tv shatters, and through a fresh tear in the curtains, I can see just a little of whats going on outside.The pets are running over from across the street like the good little puppies they're paid to be, and its only a second or two before I can hear hoarse swear words and the windows breaking upstairs.

Oops, they woke Wind up too.

Waking Wind up like this is really all wrong. She's not an early evening person, so its best to leave her alone and let her wake up in her own time. Not shoot up her house and things like that, it makes her a bit premenstral. I'd go as far as to say, its really not a very good idea.

"Freiha!"

Oh here we go...

"Yes?!"

"Set the telly to record Countdown will you? I'm going to be a bit busy scratching some pillock's eyes out to watch it,"

"They shot the telly!"

"You what?!"

"I said, THEY SHOT THE TELLY!"

"..."

She went quiet at that. I don't often see her lost for words, no, not at all. When she spoke again, I don't think I've heard a tone more terrible. It felt like icicles.

"...that is just rude..."

The puppies managed to chase them back to the crossroads, but it looked like they were hanging around. Yupyup, its a siege. Since we haven't got a tv, and we drank all the lambrini last night, I couldn't quite think of anything worse. Wind stumbled down the stairs as soon as the shooting stopped, still in my corset I might add, but heh...not important right at this moment.

"Think they want us to stay here," I said, peeking through the curtains.

"Where's my phone?"

I handed her mine, feeling a bit bewildered. I've only been in a siege before once, and that didn't work out for me too well. Thats why I moved in with Wind, its a nasty old world out there, and we all need friends to help us out now and then.

Wind has lots of friends. These 'Spire' jokers are about to find out about all about it.

She took the phone and starting dialing, her nails clicking against the buttons. Pressing it to her ear, she waiting for it to connect.

"...shooting my telly...oh, we'll see about that..."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Neufreiha: 12-10-2007 15:09.

12-10-2007 15:08 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

Both look good, and the second one in particular is quite amusing Wink

What happens next Baby Big Grin

12-10-2007 15:21 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

Good again Smile

12-10-2007 15:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

LOL

is all i can say. I like it Smile

Keep it up Smile

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

12-10-2007 19:48 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Nice one.. keep it up..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-10-2007 23:39 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Velf

Registration Date: 12-10-2007

This is great! I've got to try making me one of these! You gave me a giggle, thanks. Big Grin
12-19-2007 23:17 Velf is offline Search for Posts by Velf Add Velf to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

So Neu, are you planning to write a following chapter to these two chapters, as they are brilliant, and you are clearly talented at this kind of thing? Sorry Evan for Necro...

03-23-2008 12:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Nah, necro would be if you would say "great story" after this long time Smile

I'm waiting for the next chapter just like you Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-23-2008 12:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Bright At Night

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH