Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Attack reports colour coding » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Attack reports colour coding
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Attack reports colour coding Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey I had a thought about the messages we get for ambushing someone or being ambushed by someone

How about the symbol for it (black sword on red background) have a different coloured background for how the outcome is

e.g.
Red background = Lost
Green background = Win

(And possibly Orange background = Draw)

Half the time i can't be bothered looking through my messages at who's attacked me to find out which i've won so i can attack them.
Having them colour coded would make it easier for us to see which ones we won and which we lost without going through them all.

Ideas?

07-23-2009 10:12 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And lose the element of surprise? I think not!

07-23-2009 13:25 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont think its a bad idea but i'd stil chack them anyway its fun to see how well i did in a fight so i can improve on what i have also usually the ppl i lose to in defence are ppl i can beat when attacking them (which is stupid i think) so even if you lose you may still be able to attack them and win
07-23-2009 16:38 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Could be a turnable on/off option.

Vab i know, u usually weaker in def

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-23-2009 18:35 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Attack reports colour coding

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH