Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Horde needs you ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Horde needs you !
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pat

Registration Date: 11-28-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NOYDB

The Horde needs you ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are a new clan , although we are few we have BIG ambitions , its not just about power and gaining territory ( although we want a slice of that pie ) , we would like to find members who like us want to explore the underworld fully and see whats out there .
We are forming alliances with a growing number of clans and through this would like to afford some protection to those members who may have been put off joining some of the darker and more thuggish clans . In return for your loyalty , I would in return like to offer you good leadership and the chance to express yourself more freely than some of the other clans will allow .
Vampires who may feel that their current clan is not giving them what they want out of the game and feel that their voices are not being heard please contact me.
The rules are few and I'll quickly outline them here ;
1: No acts of petty thuggery or piracy , all our attacks are in support of our allies .
2: Sign in as often as you can , if unable to let me know in advance .
3: Build your character up as best you can .
4: Ask for help if you need it , no question shall be judged as stupid ( unless of course it truly is ) .
5: No running with scissors .
12-10-2007 01:36 Pat is offline Search for Posts by Pat Add Pat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Horde needs you !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH