Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld advise on clans » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page advise on clans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

advise on clans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know this may be the wrong place to put it but I'm generally looking for advice about clans and sieges and I do not want to clan hop till I find the right one.

So I've two questions

1. A clan that reads their msges first then join sieges. Are their any out there and if so who?

2. Siege organisers. How do you make your life easier?

07-25-2009 16:38 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

check your pm's on the board.. Smile
07-25-2009 17:08 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld advise on clans

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH