Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » information » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page information
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zoRRo

Registration Date: 03-11-2009
Race in game: Cultist

information Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I give MY player character for player MeDoReVnGeR
account nick poniziak; serwer r2 necropolis

details set out
and pass is given

Please confirm

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by zoRRo: 07-27-2009 13:19.

07-27-2009 13:11 zoRRo is offline Search for Posts by zoRRo Add zoRRo to your Buddy List
MeDoReVnGeR

Registration Date: 06-04-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [V-13-BC]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yup i take his account and starting playing with it Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MeDoReVnGeR: 08-02-2009 11:27.

07-27-2009 13:23 MeDoReVnGeR is offline Search for Posts by MeDoReVnGeR Add MeDoReVnGeR to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MeDoReVnGeR
MeDoReVnGeR

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this my old charcter MeDoReVnGeR

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MeDoReVnGeR: 08-02-2009 11:27.

07-27-2009 13:27 MeDoReVnGeR is offline Search for Posts by MeDoReVnGeR Add MeDoReVnGeR to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MeDoReVnGeR
MeDoReVnGeR

i didnt feel well playing this charcter .... and im back to MeDoReVnGeR .... and leaved zorro forever and pass back to someone and changed right now ...

08-02-2009 11:30 MeDoReVnGeR is offline Search for Posts by MeDoReVnGeR Add MeDoReVnGeR to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MeDoReVnGeR
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » information

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH