Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » experience tattoo for beserker » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page experience tattoo for beserker
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

experience tattoo for beserker Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can anyone explain to me with awesome reason why the hell is it only 10% at lvl 5? and others are 18%, 20% & 24%.
the starter of 2man mob by melee (zerker) and 3man by gun get the same exp and now cause of the legendary effect gunners are doing 2man mob and getting more experience then melee(zerker) who does 2man mob!!!

shouldn't everyone get same amount of +exp% from tattoo???

07-28-2009 21:45 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't know... i haven't even bothered with that tattoo... its not worth the stones for the reward so to speak. i just haven't done it :\

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-28-2009 23:46 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thnk all tattoos should get the same exp bonus myself (24%)

I agree, why should some be penalized on EXP

Your imperfection.
07-29-2009 00:57 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

I think Devs don't like ur path.

Ye but i will agree with u as i am gunner and i have lvl 2 xp 1 and i get +8% (aka 2% off ur lvl 5 one)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-29-2009 01:08 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

aggreed it doesnt make sense to me that some tatoo's get lower xp bonus especially the berserker one
07-29-2009 01:17 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

bezerker is meant to be easier in requments ect
bances it out
07-29-2009 14:41 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by fool
bances it out

im a monk and we have the same requiremnts

we get extra defense/dodge guns/alot of extra dmg plau 20% exp tatoo

i think zerker got the short straw with thier last tat

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-29-2009 15:30 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

extra attacks?and different wepons?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fool: 07-29-2009 15:35.

07-29-2009 15:34 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by minshres

quote:
bances it out

u mean sniper is the easiest tattoo!!!
and u are making it sound like anyone can merge murderous mace/dagger/knife of suicide easily.

07-29-2009 15:35 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
extra attacks?and different wepons?

yes they get an extra attack the only real good tat they have

differant wepons not really since they need the suicide vengence suffix to enable tats

and like shres says how many ppl have merged a murderous mace/2-hand sword of suicide/vengence

not many at all.

assasin can use differant wepons and they get a better experiance tatoo

they get great bonuses aswell

i think all experiance tatoos should be the same

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-29-2009 15:48 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
u mean sniper is the easiest tattoo!!!

Ahmen.
Zerker is 3rd easiest Smile

quote:
and u are making it sound like anyone can merge murderous mace/dagger/knife of suicide easily.

Dagger/knife, easy as pie.
Mace, not really, depends how you go about it...

Anywho, 10% is a bit tight ... it should be 20/24% to make it more even with other tattoo's

It is true that zerkers get a massive... thingie over other tattoo's with use of both 1h and 2h weps
all tattoo's have a plus but it does have a down side like all other tattoo's.... the down side to the zerker tattoo just happens to be the tattoo it's self, lol

zerker = 2 possitives To 5 negatives (5th is low defence req)
Hardly equal to other tattoo's... most have 2 - 2 or 2 - 3

Just my opinion ofc Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 07-29-2009 15:50.

07-29-2009 15:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

admin any answer would be great Smile

08-01-2009 10:49 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I agree.

Personally I havent even bothered with zerker's xp tatts as I would need to reach 400 and something points to even start reaping the benefits of level 1 tatt.

08-02-2009 01:29 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Yep agreed, us Zerker's should get more exp from our tat or a bit more crit chance - maybe 5% Smile
08-08-2009 18:54 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

nah i want all of us have the same amount of exp gain. critical chance is gd but more exp is better Smile

08-08-2009 21:37 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

i'm also think all tattoo for experience should be 24%, why? only look how many berserks change tattoo and how many bk will be in future Tongue

08-09-2009 05:39 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

personally i think that all tattoos should have the same experience bonus

08-10-2009 10:43 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

do dis devs ever come online? or are they jus not bothered to reply back :/
edit: devs to admin Tongue didnt know that they where fictions non existing creatures Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 08-14-2009 20:02.

08-14-2009 18:13 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
do dis devs ever come online? or are they jus not bothered to reply back :/

i taught you knew

the "devs" are fictional ppl we created to blame for all mistakes or problems we encounter Wink

back on topic :i agree with most psots here the devs should change all exp tats(not just zerker) to be the same.

08-14-2009 19:20 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

i disagree that all tats should give the same experience some tats are more powerful/easier than others those should be penalized as a level 59 black knight i can only get my tats to level 3 anyway where a berzerker could have level 5 tat at 67 points if s/he really wanted granted they would suck at everything so it wouldnt be worth it but still possible nonetheless

but saying that i do agree that 10% is to low

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

08-14-2009 19:35 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

if bk get full tattoo then they will easily be able to 2man spinx where as berserk will have to still 4man even with lvl 5 tattoo. :/

edit: @ ba_al : us great people think alike Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 08-14-2009 20:27.

08-14-2009 20:05 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by necrol
i disagree that all tats should give the same experience some tats are more powerful/easier than others those should be penalized as a level 59 black knight i can only get my tats to level 3 anyway where a berzerker could have level 5 tat at 67 points if s/he really wanted granted they would suck at everything so it wouldnt be worth it but still possible nonetheless

but saying that i do agree that 10% is to low

some tats are easier starting off yeah

but you choose BK so stick it out..later on you will destroying ppl

i still think exp tat should be same

08-14-2009 20:06 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

i wasnt complaining about my tats i was just saying that some are harder than others

and i cant imagine what level id need to get level 5 tats with enough agility to touch a sphinx let alone 2 man anyone got any reports of a BK against a sphinx i need at least level 62 to equip level 4 tats which would leave me on about 88 agility (roughly) and ive seen people with almost 200 agility on that level

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

08-14-2009 23:46 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I used to be a zerker in my early days and one of the reasons why I changed was because I found that tattoo too easy and not challenging. If all tattoos have same xp bonus it could reduce the incentive to choose a particular path that might have difficult requirements. I think it balances out. Just like BK's choose their tattoo, so do Zerkers. If they don't like it then they should change.

08-15-2009 00:07 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » experience tattoo for beserker

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH