Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Spire Gods » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Spire Gods 5 Votes - Average Rating: 4.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eldrick

Registration Date: 12-15-2007
Race in game: Absorber

The Spire Gods Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking for Members -

Members who are Active Frequently.
Anyone around Four Points and Higher.

We Defend our own, So if you Join, we shall look after you.

-The Spire Gods-

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eldrick: 12-15-2007 19:07.

12-15-2007 19:07 Eldrick is offline Search for Posts by Eldrick Add Eldrick to your Buddy List
Windlicht

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Clan: vNHv

Wink RE: The Spire Gods Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My offer still exists just vor you darlink,

i've even picked out the pretty collar you can wear, its gorgeous! 3 deep red ruby's adorn the leather ring that vud cover your throat.......I wdn't vant other rascals to be tempted by your neck. Ruby's are my signature don't you know?

I look after my pets as good as any Mistress in this realm.

Windlicht xxxxxx
12-15-2007 21:00 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
Eldrick

Registration Date: 12-15-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eldrick
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, Tempting Offer Madam... But as you can surely see.

I would rather Rule in Hell, than serve in Heaven as it were to be said.

I am No ones Slave, nor anything else. I am a God... as are My men at arms.
12-15-2007 22:32 Eldrick is offline Search for Posts by Eldrick Add Eldrick to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » The Spire Gods

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH