Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Seige Tasks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page New Seige Tasks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

New Seige Tasks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know this has come up before but i think its a good idea and i want to promote it.

I think we should have more seige tasks as they give a lot of enjoyment and would revive seiges as people keep saying no-one seiges.

I think seiges like the werewolf in ur sqaure, the usper anmd others. I think we need more like this as they are good fun tasks that u and ur clan can have fun doing.

Plz right your thoughts

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-29-2009 10:36 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my thoughts are you will get a warning,vyou should revive old threads

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

07-29-2009 10:39 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Thread Starter Thread Started by foxy9
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it wasn't in a proper thread i think, it was part of a post in a thread

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-29-2009 10:48 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

New premium options, and suggestions

Clan tasks?

There wasn't threads called Siege Tasks, but there has been plenty discussing the same thing amongst others recently, no need for this one.

Closed

07-29-2009 19:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New Seige Tasks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH