Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Reaper of shadows and kill diablo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reaper of shadows and kill diablo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
REAPER OF SHADOWS

Registration Date: 07-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [DARKNESS]

Reaper of shadows and kill diablo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I only made the kill diablo becouse sparky (Another player) made me over msn he always takes the piss out of my family so i wanted to shut him up so i did and sent diablo the message he wanted me to send him and now im bannded Frown

Can i have my account back please now iv told u what really happened ?

HAVE A GOOD DAY TO ALL Smile
07-29-2009 12:47 REAPER OF SHADOWS is offline Search for Posts by REAPER OF SHADOWS Add REAPER OF SHADOWS to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you do not start threads in pillory.
if you have a problem message an admin, but have some more trustworthy proof than "he made me do it"
the block button is there for a reason.

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

07-29-2009 15:27 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
This forum is closed for users, created only to provide information on bans. Needless posts will be punished with warnings!

Reaper of Shadows and Pleb, warnings for spam.

Pleb you seem to have made it habbit to reply to users before a mod gets online and tell them what warning you think they will get. If you want to be a mod, apply to Scillage, if not please stop spamming.

Closed

07-29-2009 19:41 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Reaper of shadows and kill diablo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH