Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Anti-Social Behavior » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Anti-Social Behavior
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eldrick

Registration Date: 12-15-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Anti-Social Behavior Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'm getting spam attacked by a lot of players and I have almost no blood, money and people anymore. I don't have time to get it all going well ... thanks for
having me.

This was a Message from one of my Clan members.

The clan : Nocturnal House [vNHv] are making my Members quit playing BloodWars.

I have asked them to stop attacking, but they will not. Is this really how it goes with this game?
Attack someone till they Quit playing? Gang Spamming and attacks on weaker players ?

I didn't know where to put this. But I wanted to make a point. That they system for attacking should be looked at. Or at least some relief from attacks.
12-15-2007 22:48 Eldrick is offline Search for Posts by Eldrick Add Eldrick to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get your clan stronger and fight back. Ask stronger players to help out, make allies. What kind of spamming are you getting?

12-15-2007 22:55 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Neufreiha

Registration Date: 12-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

<-- vNHv deputy

I can clear this from my clans perspective.

I'm not going to rag on about how this got started, because frankly - its all entirely within the scope of existing game mechanics. There was a bit of a falling out Smile Thats all.

Eldrick's clan is twice our size (six members to our three) His members have been of equal or higher levels than us in addition to that.

We've been getting some rather strange mails, basically threatening us with all kinds of awful in game retributions unless we do what he says. Our answer - not likely. We've been counter attacking, making friends, and carrying the fight back. Most recently, we've gained a temporary member, a high level friend to help us with sieges.

I'm not going to get into the personal/drama llama side of this, the facts of the matter are pretty much that. He's been trying to push us around in game, and its not working out for him.

Neither party has cheated, sent abusive messages, or broken the any of the rules of the game in any way that I know.

If theres anything else, I think it can be safely kept to private channels for all involved.

12-15-2007 23:07 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
Eldrick

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eldrick

What are you talking about ? All I did was ask you to please stop attacking Me and my clan.

As for spamming, I have no idea. Because RamsesXII isn't me. I'm over seven points ahead of them so I can't really help. Unless one of Mine, sieges, and I really do not want to do that.

-I believe spamming is where a Single or Multiple players attack a person constantly. Every time they are able, etc. though I have little idea

As for twice the Size, it doesn't really matter. Because we stopped attacking you, but you've still been spying and attacking us. I got tired of it with the first stone. I'd rather not bother with the others.

But getting someone to quit the game is a bit far... I have no pushed anyone, I haven't done anything. All I want is peace, whats wrong with that ?

To protect our own is what we do. Thats what our clan is about. Defense and only that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eldrick: 12-15-2007 23:18.

12-15-2007 23:15 Eldrick is offline Search for Posts by Eldrick Add Eldrick to your Buddy List
Neufreiha

Okay, it appears you dont want to keep this to a private channel.

First - Your member leaving the game is his own decision. That had nothing to do with me, he had options, like finding another clan for instance.

Second - You did not ask us to stop attacking you. After sieging us as a knee jerk reaction to being spied on, you made outright demands, and we didnt care much for them. Thats it, basically. We thought you were rather rude, and we didn't see a need to take orders from you. Thats a game choice, and a game dynamic.

Third - Its absolutely astonishing how you can post a thread such as this, when I have a mail in my inbox from you, that threatens us with unending attacks. I don't believe I'm allowed to post the link to it because of the forum rules, but I find it rather off colour that you're posting a thread accusing my clan of exactly what you threatened us with yesterday.

Now, again, I'd ask that you please keep anything futher on this matter to private channels between us.

12-15-2007 23:27 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
Eldrick

Private Channels ?

You have yet to send anything of such. Also the Siege was not Unprovoked. Also We did not Siege you due to the Spies. For lords sake, I only attacked because of the Spies. Nothing else.

The siege was something else entirely. You should get your Information corrected.

Now, that was but a statement I have not set slander or such.

If you want this finished in private channels, Sieging while in discussion isn't a point of Neutrality. It is from a Warring perspective.

Also, My member is someone who just wanted to play, he was clearly new and was slow at developing. Are you saying that only the Strong should survive or something? but that is not the point I guess, I apologize...
12-15-2007 23:33 Eldrick is offline Search for Posts by Eldrick Add Eldrick to your Buddy List
Neufreiha

quote:
Originally posted by Eldrick

If you want this finished in private channels, Sieging while in discussion isn't a point of Neutrality. It is from a Warring perspective.

This appears to be a complaints forum for reporting issues or actions you belive in breach of the terms of service. I don't think its really for parley over ingame actions and wars.

Private channels, like the ingame mail system, might work better for that.

12-15-2007 23:38 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
Eldrick

As stated above in my first post. I was lost upon this forum and had no idea where to place such a thread.

Now, I've sent you a message. Can someone close this Thread? please
12-15-2007 23:50 Eldrick is offline Search for Posts by Eldrick Add Eldrick to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
-I believe spamming is where a Single or Multiple players attack a person constantly. Every time they are able, etc. though I have little idea

No that's just called playing the game. Spamming is sending mass messages having nothing to do with the game to other players or posting content in forums that is not related to the thread. That's my understanding of it but other more knowledgeable players can correct me if I'm wrong.

As for the clan drama. I think I'll stay out of that and let you guys resolve it on your own Wink

12-15-2007 23:50 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

No need to correct thee.

That's just how this game works. Take it, or leave it, one could write.
12-15-2007 23:57 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

That's not a proper forum for such discusions, if you want to continue please make a topic in game system

12-16-2007 02:52 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Anti-Social Behavior

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH