Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Tattoo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am finnally fully fledged!

I do believe i am the first too Wink

How are everyone elses tattoo's coming along?

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

12-16-2007 00:33 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

RE: Tattoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

#1 lv2
#2 lv1
#4 lv1....

not too good, i dont get the stones to get them higher

12-16-2007 10:31 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

#3 lvl 1, I need more points of progress to upgrade it Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-16-2007 12:49 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't upgrade my tattoos higher because of insane level requirements of items.
Now it is only level 3.
12-16-2007 14:28 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Thread Starter Thread Started by L12

So you have all the EQ you need now then?

Stones are alwase a problem Drac Wink

I just found out it takes a total of 165 points of progression to get your all your tattoos to level 5. Not to mention 6 BS, HS, LS, MS and SS (equaling 4266 BS).

Its not easy, lol.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by L12: 12-16-2007 14:56.

12-16-2007 14:53 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

:p

I Just got #2 to level 2...

12-16-2007 14:55 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

#1 level 2
#2 level 2
#3 level 1
#4 none

12-16-2007 15:31 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

#1 level 4
#2 level 3
#3 level 2
#4 none

I need only few PoP and 1 LS to upgrade #3 Tongue

12-16-2007 18:29 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Sniper:

#1: Lvl 3
#2: N/A
#3: N/A
#4: Lvl 3

12-16-2007 19:59 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Tattoo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH