Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » auto log out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page auto log out
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Melkor

images/avatars/avatar-547.gif

Registration Date: 07-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: B.A.

auto log out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Melkor

Problem description:i keep getting auto logged out after only being logged in for about 5 seconds and i have tried all the different solutions for trying to solve it but it still keeps happening what should i do now

this is the error msg i keep getting

You have been logged out because of session expiry (e1-82.132.136.200(58450)/82.132.139.161).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Melkor: 07-30-2009 18:14.

07-30-2009 17:53 Melkor is offline Search for Posts by Melkor Add Melkor to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(e1-82.132.136.200(58450)/82.132.139.161).

that bit means that your ip address is constantly cycling round .... happens most of the time on my phone when its used as a modem... thats why you keep getting logged out

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-30-2009 19:26 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Melkor

images/avatars/avatar-547.gif

Registration Date: 07-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: B.A.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Melkor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ty for letting me know now i won't get so mad at my pc and kick it Big Grin
07-30-2009 20:14 Melkor is offline Search for Posts by Melkor Add Melkor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » auto log out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH