Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Cursed Crowbar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Cursed Crowbar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dirk

Registration Date: 03-23-2009

Perfect Cursed Crowbar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Glock BN=500 PoP SOLD
One-handed gun
Damage: 12 - 24
Effects: attacks per round: 4
Requirements: LEVEL: 8, PERCEPTION: 15

Perfect Cursed Crowbar MP=1,5K PoP
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 96 - 126
Effects: Chance to hit -6, chance for critical hit +18 %, damage increased by 4 for every 4 char levels, HP -7 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 42, KNOWLEDGE: 23

Perfect Short bow BN=80 PoP SOLD
Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 36 - 44
Effects: Chance to hit +6, attacks per round: 4
Requirements: LEVEL: 5, KNOWLEDGE: 15
Selling price: 1 200 Lgo

Perfect Glock BN=500 PoP SOLD

on my auction bn=mp+24h

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Dirk: 08-01-2009 19:37.

07-31-2009 14:40 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
rashator

Registration Date: 07-21-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Glock BN=500 PoP

07-31-2009 16:01 rashator is offline Search for Posts by rashator Add rashator to your Buddy List
Dirk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dirk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

added Perfect Short bow

on my auction bn=mp+24h

08-01-2009 07:23 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
Dirk

added Perfect Glock

on my auction bn=mp+24h

08-01-2009 16:09 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
SzoQ

Registration Date: 06-29-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Perfect Cursed Crowbar MP=1,5K PoP

umiesz po polsku pisz po polsku szybciej sie dogadamy ;p
08-03-2009 20:57 SzoQ is offline Search for Posts by SzoQ Add SzoQ to your Buddy List
kafka

Registration Date: 02-21-2008

Perfect Cursed Crowbar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am offering 1.6K PoP
08-03-2009 22:33 kafka is offline Search for Posts by kafka Add kafka to your Buddy List
Dirk

Big Grin

on my auction bn=mp+24h

08-04-2009 08:02 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
kafka

Registration Date: 02-21-2008

the crowbar is mine!
08-04-2009 10:35 kafka is offline Search for Posts by kafka Add kafka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Cursed Crowbar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH