Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Join Death from above » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Join Death from above 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Thumb Up! Join Death from above Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I f anybody is willing to join death from above and has more or 3 points you are more than welcome to! write to dom2007 or sw3294 in the actual game! or in this forum thing lol we are a clan that sticks together no matter what and we have strong allies we have upped our points to seven coz we are the 11tyh strongest clan

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dom2007: 01-30-2008 16:14.

12-17-2007 22:35 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Clan: [T.B.M]

RE: Join Death from above Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We also take 2 points aswell Big Grin

12-17-2007 22:38 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
dom2007

Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007
RE: Join Death from above Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we have now upped the minimum points to 4 because we are in the top twenty cans!

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

01-09-2008 16:00 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Join Death from above

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH