Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Tale of the Twins Book Two » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who do you think will win?
The Alliance (DARK, Coven, END, DB) 28 60.87%
Brotherhood of Steel 18 39.13%
Total: 46 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Tale of the Twins Book Two 11 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3611 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3611 Votes - Average Rating: 8.36
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra
Not a chapter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ Ba_al: Yes it is...and yes they are...lol I was all ready planning to do that anyway... I just need everyone's name and addresses. And I need to find a publisher. Oh and the time to properly edit book one *sigh* I need another week off...lol

@ DJ: Working on it...lol. And yes, yes I know..lol.

@ Diablo: Haha, thanks. And that's not for a while yet still. At least 4 or 5 more chapters. Tongue

@ Raz: Mwahaha, you're all at my mercy...I mean...lol. Uh...I don't think that'll be happening. But there will eventually be a funny scene with Aries and bus. Tongue

@GT: Orgasm on a page? LOL. I could SO take that comment and stick it in my sig and people would be like:"WTF?" LOL. But thanks Smile Uh...so far the only zombie summoner is Abby so DJ would know it's a zombie...lol Suddenly, this reminds me of the song by Voltaire...LOL.

In general:
I've got a lot of work to do this weekend with writing stuff for work so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the next chapter to actually get it up for Monday. Though I can say there will be more reference to the zombies. I kind of like Annie, Fred and Bob...lol. More poor notebook...so illegibal and unorganized...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-03-2009 04:04 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 8A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:43.

10-12-2009 17:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 8B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:44.

10-12-2009 17:44 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zombie vs Vampire apocalypse heading our way Tongue

Posted before second half was up

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 10-12-2009 17:52.

10-12-2009 17:52 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL. Yes, three zombies vs 80 members of BoS, that'll go well...LOL.

I swear diablo must have a camera tap on me or something, when I checked to see who was on when I started posting, he wasn't there. When I checked after I finished posting, he appeared...lol Should i be worried? lol.... wait... that happened with you too Raxis... hm. I should check my room for weird blinking lights or something...lol

quote:

10-12-2009 17:57 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

Haha I am ghosting, so it's a little different.

Hehe she could raise more... I thought that was implied in the previous half

Your imperfection.
10-12-2009 18:02 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Ah that makes sense...lol.

Well yes, but that wouldn't be very fair now would it? I mean the Alliance + XXX amount of zombies vs 80 members of BoS? And...I think both sides would die from the stench alone of that many zombies...LOL.

quote:

10-12-2009 18:06 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Read first half so far and its good, need to read 2nd + also need to read the att on Coven part

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-12-2009 18:12 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 9A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:44.

10-13-2009 02:24 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 9B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:44.

10-13-2009 02:36 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
*GayTiger*

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 09-28-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Frown so beautiful Tongue
i quite like abby - "her fred" tis somewhat sweet
DJ's part was quite amusing, is it necro if you're technically dead yourself? Tongue
once again, just amazing, multiple orgasms on a page, i look forward to the rest and seeing what abby has planned Big Grin
10-13-2009 07:42 *GayTiger* is offline Search for Posts by *GayTiger* Add *GayTiger* to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Somehow missed the last installment and had a lot of reading to catch up on! Well done as usual but I do have a bit of a complaint. I don't think you should have told us when you are going to wake up. That's like a spoiler! I think we all want/know you are going to wake up...but I would rather read and be surprised then know exactly when in advance. Other then that everything is great.

10-13-2009 15:26 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

“Put that on blondie...hey, you’re a natural blond.”

brilliant Smile

cant wait for next chapters.....let there be WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh and stuff

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-13-2009 17:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
*GayTiger*

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
“Put that on blondie...hey, you’re a natural blond.”

that seems far too like DJ Tongue
10-13-2009 20:53 *GayTiger* is offline Search for Posts by *GayTiger* Add *GayTiger* to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Lys, you are evil, making me out to be a necro XD As usual, excellent read, and abit of humour aswell XD

And this is a proposal to most of the stories (since i know most everyone seems to be reading this at the moment) but can't a mod like... iunno, once a story is completed, then either delete all the comments made by other people (beacuse it's kinda distracting for others who wanna just go through) or make it possible to hide comments from all but the starter. As i said, would be useful for anyone who just wants to read the stories, no interruptions. (i KNOW popeye is reading this story, so at least SOME mod will see this sub-par useful comment)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
10-16-2009 00:02 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
*GayTiger*

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Lys, you are evil, making me out to be a necro XD As usual, excellent read, and abit of humour aswell XD

And this is a proposal to most of the stories (since i know most everyone seems to be reading this at the moment) but can't a mod like... iunno, once a story is completed, then either delete all the comments made by other people (beacuse it's kinda distracting for others who wanna just go through) or make it possible to hide comments from all but the starter. As i said, would be useful for anyone who just wants to read the stories, no interruptions. (i KNOW popeye is reading this story, so at least SOME mod will see this sub-par useful comment)

your post is hypocritical, way to add another post for people to read when thewy dont want interuptions -.-'
if you care that much copy and paste to word document.
10-16-2009 07:49 *GayTiger* is offline Search for Posts by *GayTiger* Add *GayTiger* to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis

your post is hypocritical, way to add another post for people to read when thewy dont want interuptions -.-'
if you care that much copy and paste to word document.

aye straight-tiger is right

thats whats ive done with first and will do with second........plus its nice to see what others think of the story aswell

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-16-2009 09:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

I never said i cared that much, i just said it for the sake of it being an idea. And sorry, i find white on a dark blue background alot less painful than black on a white background.

@Ba-al: I did say if they could do it (which now, i'll just assume it was a crappy idea) then you could turn comments on-off (exception = thread starter, maybe mods aswell)

And for now, i shall stop commenting.

I'm backety back back
10-16-2009 15:22 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 10A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

10-18-2009 20:02 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 10B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:45.

10-18-2009 20:17 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Chapter 10B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cant wait for next chptr and waaaaaaar

plus what the hell is abby is trying to summon lol

as for AOD cant say much about them yet lol

though anguish is cool with the whole blindness/super hearing thing

and how he can "see" lol....reminds me of the film "daredevil"

10-18-2009 21:32 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

lol. Thanks Ba_al. And we'll see. It'll be something big and nasty though, I can say that. and technically, you can tell that seeing as even black powder alone is deadly. Wink

I...never saw/read Daredevil actually. I was thinking more Spiderman with the spidey senses...LOL. I just thought it would be cool to have a blind vampire with super hearing really....lol. I can't remeber anyone else doing something with a blind vampire.

quote:

10-18-2009 21:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Ba_al
Viking

in daredevil
the main hero is blind but can use the soundwaves to make out pictures and effectivly see

pretty much what i taught of reading bout anguish

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 10-18-2009 21:48.

10-18-2009 21:47 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I agree on the daredevil comment.

Anguish is my favourite character so far in the story actually.

And by the way Lys, Sasuke, well you've pretty much got his attitude in RL nailed with his character Tongue

Oh yeah. and it was good Big Grin

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 10-18-2009 22:41.

10-18-2009 22:41 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
*GayTiger*

can raxis be killed now?
he shot the pedobear, he's done his job, all must die
muahahahaha
oh and kill diablo, possibly make it so it's mortis, thinking diablo is an intruder, and running him through with a huge blade, at which point diablo kills him almost as a reflex action Tongue
i want death and mayhem
muahahah
10-19-2009 21:44 *GayTiger* is offline Search for Posts by *GayTiger* Add *GayTiger* to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
can raxis be killed now?
muahahahaha
oh and kill diablo, possibly make it so it's mortis, thinking diablo is an intruder, and running him through with a huge blade, at which point diablo kills him almost as a reflex action Tongue
i want death and mayhem
muahahah

o.O WHA???
Okay.. hold on here...lol.

1) Why is Aries a pedobear? (I'm assuming that's who you mean with that...) and...why does Raxis die if his job is done? And who says he doesn't have another job to do? hehe....

2) Um... I think Mortis would recognize diablo...lol. but that does sound really funny...lol. I don't think I can work that in though, sorry.

3) Death and mayhem as well as a plot twist is coming shortly. I'm about half way done chapter 11, just need to finish it off and do a bit of editing. Should be finished it tonight (or edited the first part) so you might get half a chapter before I go to sleep tonight...lol. might. I'm kind of...jet lagged today, didn't get a good sleep.

The good news is, the rest is basically war, fighting, blood, mayhem and what not until one side or the other is forced into submission or completly killed or what not. So that's about...70 pages of fighting, one on one. I also have a few more pair ups for the actual battle played out so...yeah. And I now know what exactly Abby is summoning now (though I'm not telling anyone that...hehe) where I didn't before...haha.

Anyway, I'll be back later probably.

quote:

10-19-2009 21:56 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
*GayTiger*

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
quote:
can raxis be killed now?
muahahahaha
i want death and mayhem
muahahah

o.O WHA???
Okay.. hold on here...lol.

1) Why is Aries a pedobear? (I'm assuming that's who you mean with that...) and...why does Raxis die if his job is done? And who says he doesn't have another job to do? hehe....

2) Um... I think Mortis would recognize diablo...lol. but that does sound really funny...lol. I don't think I can work that in though, sorry.

3) Death and mayhem as well as a plot twist is coming shortly. I'm about half way done chapter 11, just need to finish it off and do a bit of editing. Should be finished it tonight (or edited the first part) so you might get half a chapter before I go to sleep tonight...lol. might. I'm kind of...jet lagged today, didn't get a good sleep.

The good news is, the rest is basically war, fighting, blood, mayhem and what not until one side or the other is forced into submission or completly killed or what not. So that's about...70 pages of fighting, one on one. I also have a few more pair ups for the actual battle played out so...yeah. And I now know what exactly Abby is summoning now (though I'm not telling anyone that...hehe) where I didn't before...haha.

Anyway, I'll be back later probably.

aries is pedobear for hunting poor lonely female, i says raxis has no more jobs Tongue
and they dont have to kill eachhother Big Grin
it's an amazing piece of work lys Smile
i know some places that do small scale book publishing, and i'd be more than happy to buy a book at whatever price you weere asking if you decided to get it published Smile
10-20-2009 07:13 *GayTiger* is offline Search for Posts by *GayTiger* Add *GayTiger* to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 11A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:45.

10-25-2009 20:25 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Chatper 11B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:46.

10-25-2009 20:37 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

Whoa, now you can kick ass without actually having to kick their ass XD Also, wth? Diablo = Raxis father? Now your *$%^%@# with us >_<

I'm backety back back
10-25-2009 21:27 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Chapter 11A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bloody hell that was unexpected...damn lol

anguish is rapidly becoming my fav char(besides mine ofc ) lol

and leaving the chapter with raxis and diablo

u big meanie lolz......................

i humbly await the next chpt

10-25-2009 21:29 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Anguish is definately my favourite character... though I told you that in game didn't I Lys Tongue

Hehe... nice end... but... aaaahh

Your imperfection.
10-26-2009 02:38 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Responding to comments... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ DJ: lol, yep I can kick butt without needing to move...LOL. Hehe, I knew that would get a lot of people, the whole Diablo = Raxis's father... I love my plot twists.

@Ba_al: Oddly, he's becoming one of my favs too. yes, I am a big meanie... I think I said that somewhere all ready...LOL. Next chapter should be up by Monday night (for me, late night/early morning for UK time) so yeah.

@ Raxis: Yes you did...lol. We had a discussion about Anguish and what not in game...LOL. Oh come on, you called it...LOL. You said he'd either be your teacher or your father. Now I get to give you and diablo a back story...lol.

in general: There will be a few more plot twists/WTH? moments in later chapters more then likely, but...I'm not telling you when or where...haha.

Also, since the next....5 chapters or so will be battle scenes, don't expect all the plot twists to be resolved ASAP....meaning, yes, Abby and Aries may be AWOL for a bit, and the explaination behind Diablo and Raxis may not come right away. Same with anything else that comes up, it may not be explained till near the very end of the book so you folks will have to be patient.

The good news is, I have the last chapter(s) planned out so I just have to write battle scenes and finish it off. Hopefully by the new year, this one will be done. More then likely sooner then January but yeah.

Anyway, I'm going back to work now...lol

quote:

10-26-2009 15:13 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

RE: Responding to comments... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
@ DJ: lol, yep I can kick butt without needing to move...LOL. Hehe, I knew that would get a lot of people, the whole Diablo = Raxis's father... I love my plot twists.

@Ba_al: Oddly, he's becoming one of my favs too. yes, I am a big meanie... I think I said that somewhere all ready...LOL. Next chapter should be up by Monday night (for me, late night/early morning for UK time) so yeah.

@ Raxis: Yes you did...lol. We had a discussion about Anguish and what not in game...LOL. Oh come on, you called it...LOL. You said he'd either be your teacher or your father. Now I get to give you and diablo a back story...lol.

in general: There will be a few more plot twists/WTH? moments in later chapters more then likely, but...I'm not telling you when or where...haha.

Also, since the next....5 chapters or so will be battle scenes, don't expect all the plot twists to be resolved ASAP....meaning, yes, Abby and Aries may be AWOL for a bit, and the explaination behind Diablo and Raxis may not come right away. Same with anything else that comes up, it may not be explained till near the very end of the book so you folks will have to be patient.

The good news is, I have the last chapter(s) planned out so I just have to write battle scenes and finish it off. Hopefully by the new year, this one will be done. More then likely sooner then January but yeah.

Anyway, I'm going back to work now...lol

I wasn't being serious. You said there was a connection so I went for the most far out reasoning it could be Tongue Hehe I did the same with Orphan

Your imperfection.
10-26-2009 16:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 12A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:46.

11-01-2009 21:36 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I'm all caught up in reading now Smile

Like the battle so far, looking forward to next installment!

11-04-2009 19:14 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 12B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

11-08-2009 17:50 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

very nice Big Grin can't wait for the next chapter Big Grin

i kinda feel sorry for Lestat though

11-08-2009 18:27 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Nemazis
Lord

Lol flying mallet completely destroyed Garat_Jax's head. I wonder what that woulda looked like... heh, detonated like C4 XD

I'm backety back back
11-08-2009 20:43 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 13A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:46.

11-08-2009 21:54 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Tale of the Twins Book Two

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH