Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Tale of the Twins Book Two » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who do you think will win?
The Alliance (DARK, Coven, END, DB) 28 60.87%
Brotherhood of Steel 18 39.13%
Total: 46 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Tale of the Twins Book Two 11 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3611 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3611 Votes - Average Rating: 8.36
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra
Chapter 13B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:46.

11-09-2009 01:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a little jealous I'm missing all this action but it's been a great read, some good battle scenes for sure. I kinda like the idea of cyborgish vampires and all their metal limbs ha!

11-09-2009 07:39 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

19th paragraph from bottom you made a mistake..i think(i suck at english but i'm sure this doesn't make sense)

"As she ran she say Hyperborean charging at Vlade,"

should be saw instead of say

As she ran she saw Hyperborean charging at Vlade,

apart from that no mistakes well done Tongue and wow very nice story can't wait for the next chapter

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-09-2009 15:37.

11-09-2009 15:37 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Lysandra
Viking

@ Hespera: haha, I like cyborg type vampires too! It's fun making up all the little gadets they have in their limbs. Hyperborean's chainsaw like left arm...I have no idea where it came from (as with some ideas) but I love it. And don't worry too much about missing all the action, you have a purpose still in the story.

@Puredoom: ha, yep. Say should be saw. I had issues, thanks. Smile It'll be fixed in the main document. I might work on it more tonight, I got really excited about the entire thing over the weekend.

quote:

11-09-2009 16:48 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
Alarain considered herself lucky, Lady was the youngest member of BoS, maybe a few years older than Alarain herself and had not been much of a fighter to being with. Alarain blinked and looked around the battlefield, surprised at how many of the Alliance had fallen so far. She also noted with dismay that both Mia and Maida seemed to be missing.

Begin perchance?

Hehe this is definately better than the last book. Is it going to become a trilogy Tongue

Your imperfection.
11-09-2009 17:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Whew just finished reading 13 an 14. was a very exciting read.and anguish is officialy my fav char now.reading his battle was so much fun.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-10-2009 20:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 14A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:47.

11-15-2009 02:05 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 14B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:47.

11-15-2009 22:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

brilliant can't wait for the next chapter Big Grin

maybe it's just late but i did see a single mistake Wink

and lol at this Tongue

"I’m not interested in having you stare at my groin.” Tiger_claw mumbled
“You’d want Lys to though, right?”
I was just thinking of how awesome Lys’s rack was.” DeathJam said with a chuckle."

Tongue

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
11-15-2009 23:43 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Oh kitty cat girl Tongue She kicks so much more butt that emo Byakuya (yes my first comment has NOTHING to do with the story XD)

Also, lol @ Airliebird analysing during battle. To me that'd seem like too much work.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-16-2009 07:17 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

i meant i had read 12 and 13 lol. the battle is getting harder to guese a winner lol. nice chpt lys

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-16-2009 11:12 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Not a chapter... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ Swiftdeath: I must be blind... I don't get it...LOOL
@DJ: I like Byakuya, he's cool. Not so much emo, just emotionless...LOL. Kitty cat girl needs more fight scenes.
Eh, he's the 'older' vampire in human years so he would. @Baal: haha, nice. And that's exactly how I want it. Wink

In general:

This is on a brief hiatus, probably for about two weeks or so. I'm doing serious editing on Book One so I can attempt at getting it published and I don't have time to edit and write. I am quite literally down to one day a week where I can do editing/writing so yeah...
There are about... 5 more chapters to book two left, and the epilogue. After that, well we'll see...lol. I know I have about...23...ideas and plots for other novels so yeah. I still plan to get book two done by the New Year, so don't worry too much about waiting too long...lol.

Anyway../ramble. I have to get back to work. Tongue

quote:

11-23-2009 20:14 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

Byakuya is SO emo, no way you can say he isn't. He's almost as emo as Sasuke. And Kitty cat girl never gets enough fights. If she did, i think they'd have to change the name of the program. Unfortunately shes just got into a fight where i'm up to, and it's darted off to the others instead -.-

AND SLIGHTLY MORE RELATED: T_T I was hoping this was an update... well then, once your done, remember, send it in, and once it gets published (Blind optimist Tongue ) then remember, send a few (me) of the (me pweez!) first editions (comon!) to your bestest friends (i wub you! <3)

I'm backety back back
11-23-2009 20:55 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

Oh darn I thought it was an update too! *tries to wait patiently*

11-23-2009 21:56 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Where is it... need tale of twins fix!

Tongue

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 12-03-2009 15:44.

12-03-2009 15:44 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Again, not a chapter but an update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@DJ: Oi vey. Byakuya isn't ruled by emotions, there for he's not 'emo' or emotional. Sasuke is ruled by anger and hatred, therefore, yes he is 'emo'.... where's Diablo to back me up?? LOL.
Woot for anime based agruments on BW. Yeah, I read the manga so I'm currently waiting for the next installment, I gotta start watching the anime.

No, again, not an update. And I've all ready spoken to a company about publishing, hence the major editing of Book 1 (including name changes Tongue ). If all goes well and they like it, I should be a published author sometime in the New Year. I would have about...15 free copies so we'll see who gets what and when...LOL.

@ Hespera and Raxis: lol. Should be up by this weekend, Monday night at the latest. Saturday is the finishing for book 1 and the send in (hopefully) Sunday will be the writing of chapter 15 for book 2. I have everthing plotted out including three fun explosions/twists that will be happening quite soon. Two have been hinted at all ready, so they shouldn't be too big of a surprise. But the third should throw a few people for a loop...lol.

On a total side note, if Book 1 does get published, I will be using facebook as an updating tool so if you want updates on the publishing process of Book 1 (if it happens) you'll have to add me. Tongue

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 12-03-2009 19:56.

12-03-2009 19:54 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

God-dammit you replied but there isn't any updates >_< Evil woman. And Byakuya might not be ruled by EMOtions, but he's still emo XD

And about facebook, remember to REMOVE your picture if you let others know what it is. Otherwise your anonymity will go Tongue

I'm backety back back
12-03-2009 20:38 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Haha, sorry DJ. Oh harhar...LOL.

I don't have any pics on facebook so...HA! btw, I friend requested you, and you didn't accept. You're a meanie. Tongue

Like I said, CH 15 will be done by Monday night.

quote:

12-03-2009 21:30 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

RE: Again, not a chapter but an update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
where's Diablo to back me up?? LOL.

On my way!
Emo? That is very far from being true! All his emotions are controlled and suppressed by logic and law! He can see the broad picture and acts as required. Those are the attributes why I have him as my avatar.

*patiently waiting for Monday* Smile

12-03-2009 21:56 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

RE: Again, not a chapter but an update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
All his emotions are controlled and suppressed by logic and law! He can see the broad picture and acts as required. Those are the attributes why I have him as my avatar.

*patiently waiting for Monday* Smile

That sounds like Spock Happy

I am anxiously awaiting the next update Lysandra!

12-03-2009 22:28 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Grr everytime i see a reply here i think another chptr has been posted. cmon lys we need our fix im goin cold turkey here

12-04-2009 03:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Hey Lys - long time no speak. I promise I have not fallen off the face of the earth

OK guys - I know Lysandra could produce the work you are after in a very short amount of time - HOWEVER - it would not be to the best of her great ability.

Writing is a very patient art. Sometimes chapters come really quickly and sometimes they can stump you for months till you get that breakthrough.

We have all read her work (Which IMO - you should look to have that first book published or at the very least - have aditor give you idea to head you in the right direction) and we all love it. It has formed part of our morning ritual.

Cup of tea

Couple of quests

Read Lys's story.

End of.

Lys - just for you - my next chapter for my Vamp story should be posted shortly. Mortis convinced me to write the next chapter for it and leave the Sci Fi alone for a minute.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-04-2009 08:07 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 15A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:49.

12-06-2009 18:34 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Clan: dark

Awwww Lys do I have to die?

“You’re…how did you?” Demandred tried to ask. Lestat turned to him, eyes blazing bright blue. The sadistic grin widened as Lestat licked his lips. Alje dropped his weapons. Lestat laughed and disappeared, only to appear again behind Demandred, one long fingered hand pushed through the BoS member’s chest and griping his heart. As Demandred felt death claim him, Lestat leaned low and whispered in his ear.

“I’m a fucking mage dumbass. I’m so doped up on healing pills, nothing can kill me.”

Other than me dying good read Smile

12-06-2009 19:00 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

loving it XD somthing strange and funny about missing people and splating some one else XD its a grate read it really is Big Grin can't wait till the next parts

12-06-2009 19:37 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 15B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:50.

12-06-2009 21:21 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Epic XD got to love the
ghost busters comment there Wink
should of asked for a number for them though... Tongue

12-06-2009 23:30 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hespera
Lord

Woo I got a back story! Very cool although it makes me have even more questions! Haha!

I don't know why but I kind of evision La Puce looking somwhat like The Joker in The Dark knight as he's driving in the bus.

Thanks for the update Smile

12-07-2009 07:30 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I think La Puce is basically the Joker, Hespera Tongue

Still good chapter... I was worried you were killing off Anguish

Your imperfection.
12-07-2009 17:15 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

that was amazing lys, just epic, simply the sex

so when does the ginger bus driving fool die? Tongue

love your favourite tiger Tongue

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-07-2009 19:20 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

responding to comments... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ spawn... ahah:"Who ya gunna call? GHOST BUSTERS! *cue the music*" LOL

@ Hespera: It's one of those opened type back stories where you get some information but not a lot...lol. I actually didn't watch the Dark Knight, but I have seen pictures of that Joker...haha. Ah yes, Puce brings some somewhat needed insanty to the story.

@ Raxis: hehe, yes, in a sense he is. He brings insanity and comic relief. I have to say, one of my favorite lines in this chapter is Lest's: "Are those...bombs?" It makes me laugh so much...I don't know why.

Nah, Anguish isn't dying...yet...lol. Ah, I'm not 100% who I'm killing off in the next little bit to be honest. I have the plan and all but techincally it got changed as I went along.

Originally the three twists were supposed to happen, then DJ would kill Nate, Helldemon would freak out and get distracted then die, then XXXX would kill XXXX and XXXX would freak out and get killed...yeah...haha. The last three haven't been killed or seen to kill anyone yet so XXXX. Tongue

@ Smierc: haha the sex. Tongue

La Puce... well. You'll see what happens to our beloved flea in the epilogue of this book. So in... 3 chapters...LOL. Holy crap, that's probably going to be like 3 weeks from now... I still have to edit the last few chapters of book one... another 100 pages and fix the epilogue...dang.

In general:

Next chapter should be up by next week Sunday/Monday unless I decide to write a bit instead of sleeping tomorrow. I have a day off with a few appointments and what not so yeah, I might edit or I might write...depends on my mood...lol.

Anyway, I'm off! lol

quote:

12-08-2009 00:21 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
I think La Puce is basically the Joker, Hespera Tongue

Still good chapter... I was worried you were killing off Anguish
great read as always. and like raxis i taught anguish was a goner.

12-08-2009 11:24 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Thanks Lys for the nice comments. Also Apologies to what I did to Le Stat - Hope you don't feel too bad about it.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-08-2009 14:14 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Comments and General Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:51.

12-12-2009 22:57 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

"If anything, chapter 16 will be up by Monday evening,"

glares puts away my reading glasses and sulks that there is no more of the sotry posted when i got home from college was so looking forward to reading more ~_~

12-14-2009 23:26 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 16 A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:51.

12-15-2009 01:12 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Ba_al
Viking

completly forgot bout abby lol. but wow haha the hell beast. she cant control it cause she is white mage? and u need to be a deathdealer or blak mage to control it? if im right do i get a cookie

12-15-2009 01:47 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 16 continued Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:51.

12-20-2009 14:08 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Clan: dark

Very nice lys Smile

12-20-2009 14:15 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRICK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*reads*

I'm backety back back
12-20-2009 14:23 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Tale of the Twins Book Two

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH