Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Tale of the Twins Book Two » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who do you think will win?
The Alliance (DARK, Coven, END, DB) 28 60.87%
Brotherhood of Steel 18 39.13%
Total: 46 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Tale of the Twins Book Two 11 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3611 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3611 Votes - Average Rating: 8.36
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Tale of the Twins Book Two Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And so it begins...again. I'll warn everyone right now, I don't have a lot of free time to work on this so there may be a bit of a wait between chapters and what not, sorry in advance. I'll try to post once a week. Also, I'm working on two stories at once, this and another one so yeah, my time is split and limited....always bodes well...lol.

When I post, I'll try to space it out as much as I can (as long as I remember) so it's a bit easier on the eyes.

If you haven't read book one, might be wise to do that as you would be totally lost here....lol.

You can all thank La Puce for re-inspiring me with this, I had basically started the prologue (right after finishing book 1) then slammed into writer's block so hard I didn't touch this until last night.

WARNING in advance: Swearing, for those who are easily offended. I'm sorry but I can't protray my brother's character as a blunt, brash, egotistical jerk without the swearing...it's just not in his nature to not swear IRL and in this story.

Without further rambling:

The Tale of the Twins
Book Two: The Steel Wars

Prologue:

The night was cool, the air bearing the hints of winter as the year came to an end. The sky was dark there was no moon, no stars to light the way. But it was starting to lighten slowly; soon the sun would rise and warm the earth. In the distance a city stood on the brink of victory over the evil that had been dwelling there. The traveller assumed this, he did not know for sure if the battle he had run from had been decided yet.

Orange coloured hair shifted as a breath of cool night air passed over this lone traveller. He walked briskly away from the city, over the cracked asphalt road with its faded yellow line. The trees to either side of him were in a state of half-decay, rendered as such by the final world war. No car had travelled over this lonely road, only a multitude of feet many months ago.

The lone traveller, formerly known as La Puce, formerly known as Patris, wandered along the center line with a smirk on his angular face. An hour ago he had passed the old decrepit city limits sign, in a mere few moments he would be in the city proper. Once there he could kill again, once there, he could spy. Once he entered this city, all hell would break loose.

The lone traveller, now known as Aries, stepped into the city proper amazed at the slight transition of trees to homes and buildings. Three dozen steps later and he was on a main road of the city looking around himself with interest. Humans were out, crawling from their hovels and hiding places to begin their days, such as their days were. Aries paid them no heed. Instead he walked into a building and hid in the shadows, the night was soon to be over and he did not want to be caught out in the sun.

As the sun rose outside, Aries sighed. He wanted to begin the plans of mayhem as quickly as possible but with the night over, he was stuck with thinking and only thinking. He shrugged to himself and did just that: thinking. He knew of three spies that were in the city, friends of the weakling La Puce. They would not know him but that was a mote point. If needed, he could force the information he needed out of them, that information was detrimental to the rest of his plans.

Once he located BoS, the Brotherhood of Steel, he could start the mayhem. It would be easy enough for him to pose as a joining member and pass their battery of test to actually become trusted. After that, he would suggest to Mortis that this city was horrid and he should think of moving before all his people abandoned him. A few nights of pester would be enough to cause the all ready planning Mortis to leave this city and take the next.

Aries grinned and laughed lightly to himself. Once BoS made the preparations to move out, he would slip from their ranks and return to his former home. He figured he would be back there in a matter of five or six days. If all went well he could cause a ruckus there while BoS moved in. Then he could easily flow into anonymousity while the battle for the city raged. The war wouldn’t take place for quite some time though, BoS would move in first than try to gain the city slowly instead of just taking it all at once.

Furthermore, Aries figured it would take a few weeks for the leaders to set themselves up for a second war. A war much larger than the first war, a war to make the one with Azrael seem like it was mere child’s play. A war that would make the city streets run red with ancient blood, a war that would bring hell to earth. Aries laughed out right, his insane roar flowing out of the broken windows and making the few humans shiver in fright. If only those humans knew what was in store for the coming weeks.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

08-04-2009 03:35 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Tale of the Twins Book Two Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its been a while

but damn its good to see u writing again Smile

l

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-04-2009 11:56 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What the hell did puce do to make you start writing again? All i can say is he's a flipping genius getting you to write again. Now i ain't gonna be SO bored on the pc XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
08-05-2009 09:21 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn Lys nice start

I have to smile at the differences between our two styles.

I was reading your original story and I love the differences you and I come up with and all based around the same people.

I look forward to reading your new book.

I also now need to finish my first, I don't think I'm too far off you will be pleased to hear.

just the critic in me though, you need to re-read your work and change the grammatic errors I found a couple. Add these and the story should flow better.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

08-05-2009 11:02 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra
Not an update... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ Ba_al: Thanks Smile It's been a few months actually...lol. I distinctly remember saying near the end of the last chapter (or something) of book 1 that book 2 would take a year to start. So technically I'm ahead...lol.

@DJ: We were having a converstation about...something. I can't remember how it started, kind of like when you and I talk and he mentioned...something...that I have now added into the story. He usually does that though, mentions something that would fit. He's like my flea muse...lol

@Raz: I've always loved the differences between our two styles. We should attempt a co-write of my characters vs yours. I think your Raziel would kick my Raziel's butt, not too sure on who would win the fight between the two sets of twins though.
It's almost done? Smile I've been reading it and I love your protrayal of Diablo, he's awesome. Mine might pale in comparison, just means I have to work harder that's all...lol. Artoir was a nice twist too.
Grammar errors? Really? Well dang...lol. I'll attempt to look later. I'm surprised though that no one caught any of the errors in the first book (that I've been catching now), especially the one that technically could have screwed up the story majorly in the last chapter...lol. Someone probably did catch them, just no one told me...lol. Oddly enough, I've read the prologue over at least 20 times (trying to get inspired) and still haven't seen them. Hm.

quote:

08-05-2009 15:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raziel666
Double Ace

RE: Not an update... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ohh That could be a good one - however I would ask that we set the scene on webook (www.webook.com) you'll find me under razielblack.

Raz being my main character should win against another Raz - however - Your Le Stat would kick mine all over the place - Lys would be the best one - your magic against mine with the attudude problem to the lower classes and just down right bitchy evilness (but in a good way)

Diablo - I'm sorry - mine would best just about anyone and he's human!!! - as a character he has got to be one of my favorite and his sheer arsenal would take care of most things - side note - I want a double barrelled Uzi and I gave Diablo two waaaaaaahhh. Smile

You will have to wait to see if Artoir makes another appearance - but I gave him the place of importance that he deserved - he's done a lot for in game - I owed him one and I couldn't think of a better way to repay him.

Regards

PS. Heres one for you - your La Puce/ Patris/ Aries vs Patris and Icon? That would be a good one

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 08-05-2009 15:45.

08-05-2009 15:44 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 1A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:40.

08-12-2009 03:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 1B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:40.

08-12-2009 03:48 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Oooh, another story! So excited to read it all .

08-12-2009 09:32 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

RE: Chapter 1B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Lys

Though I would read this fromt the start this time and not find this story half way completed like the last one. I'm gonna put my critic hat on and see if I can help - Story, Spelling and Grammer

** he bent and lifted her and the hell-blade into his arms bridal style
- Comma between the arms and bridal style

** Hespera managed to ask, eyes showing the whites in shock
- Rules of Physics Lys - Whites cannot show shock - your pupils will tend to dialate to show the reaction and you tend to open your eyes very wide.

** “I’ll live. How is your sister?” Azz replied, motioning to
- You already mentioned this a few sentances ago - you might want to concider changing

** “Well all we can do is wait and heal.” Raziel said with a defeated sigh
- Well apart from the fact I've never been a defeatised Smile - This phrase emplies that the group have to wait and heal themselves rather then Lys.

** we should make our way back to the Family of Darkness’s base.” Hespera said with a dry tone
- Ok - me beng picky - We know that Hespera is talking to Lestat - so would she say that we should make our way back to your base?

** “He said: ’Rune to stop people from entering’.” Kraftie replied with a small frown. DeathJam stared at him for a moment.
“Wait you mean you can actually understand that stuff?” DeathJam asked incredulously. Kraftie smiled slightly then shrugged.
“A bit, not much though.
- Another picky moment - What Lestat said - most of it is not school yard learning - if Kraftie only knew a bit, I would find it hard to believe that he would know what he actually said. - Reality still needs to apply - even in fantasy

Sorry That I have only read some of it - times up and I have to get back to work - I'll finish this and my review later - and leave my final commetns on this chapter

08-12-2009 14:02 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Ah, finally managed to read it. Great beginning. Waiting for more chapters. As for BoS, use what suits the story, no problem.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-17-2009 14:02 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

Thanks Mortis. And will do. Hah, thanks Hespera. I think you'll like how I've portrayed your character. Again, more leader character protrayals in the next chapter. Oh and drunken vampires...lol

Hey Raz, you can be my editor maybe? E-mail works better though so it's not so crowded here since I tend to have issues...lol.

Okay, sorry, no chapter. Frown I have it doneish, but I want to re-work a few parts and possibly split it into two to make shorter chapters but more of them so they aren't as epically huge. Plus I didn't do Diablo's character justice. Yes, we get to meet my verison of diablo next chapter...hehe. One of his talents is being able to shoot a dozen bullets and making it sound like only one went off.

Anyway rant = done. I'm way too wiped to even be thinking about editing the chapter and I'd just kill it dead. And if I keep typing here I'll end up writing too much about it because yeah...lol I should have it up by next Monday. If all goes well and I get sleep and time to read it.

quote:

08-20-2009 01:01 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Ba_al
Viking

hmmm....who would win between the alliance and [bos]

will need to wait for next chapter lol

the first fight between [bos] and [alliance] to see how i would vote

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-20-2009 01:10 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Only a dozen bullets??? - pah - My Diablo still has the double barrelled Uzis - lol

joking aside - I look forward to meeting your Diablo

Then we could have a real stand off - Your Diablo vs Mine - LMAO

08-20-2009 08:53 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 2A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

08-23-2009 20:13 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 2B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

08-23-2009 20:20 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Chapter 2B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahaha

first part was funny to read lol

drunken vamps ahhh is there anything better lol

hmm ur diablo is looking like he can take out the alliance by himself lol

we need more firepower lmao

08-23-2009 22:03 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Nice.. must remind diablo to read it.. Smile

08-23-2009 22:11 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

nice work Smile make this into a cartoon lol Tongue

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-23-2009 22:29 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Chapter 2B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't read this much but i like this chapter, very catching lol im just glad i didn't have expo as i couldn't pull away till thr end

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
08-23-2009 22:52 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Lestat showed you that video of me drunk didn't he? -_-

I'm backety back back
08-24-2009 02:58 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Ba_al: it was funny to write. Tongue Nothing like drunk vampires. haha
@ Mortis: Actually he was one of the first to know it went up today so yeah...lol.
@ Puredoom: I'll see if Lest can do that, I'm not artistically inclined but he is. Speaking of, he still owes me a map of the city. Tongue
@Foxy: ha, thanks. You're the second person who's said that to me. I just hope you read the first book...lol.
@ DJ: there was a video? And no he didn't...lol. But now I'm going to bug you till I see it...and for your sig poll: toothache. Smile

quote:

08-24-2009 03:02 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Very nice.

you should get a contract for a film of this Big Grin

Your imperfection.
08-31-2009 18:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 3A Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:41.

09-01-2009 03:10 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lysandra
Viking

Chapter 3B Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*cleared*

quote:

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-28-2010 12:41.

09-01-2009 03:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
foxy9
Lord

Very good, i liked the chapter. I like the way ur given players/characters personalities but are they just random or what u think they are actually like

+

Are u going to actually make this into a book?

EDIT

I voted alliance ftw =)

I claim first post on new chapter =)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 09-01-2009 04:32.

09-01-2009 03:52 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

morris code? did you mean morse code?

very good read. poll started

09-01-2009 04:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I'm loving it so far, and voted alliance to win, purely becaused I'm biased and would want to be on the winning side of it haha! I find it really interesting to see the character development and see people interact from your own creative perspective. It's great to read about the battles and have good action but I think adding the character development makes it even more compelling to read. I think you're doing a fantastic job so far Smile

09-01-2009 06:48 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

This is very good.

i'm gonna die lol.

It's getting to be more and more readable, and better than the first now methinks.

I think you really nailed DJ there lol

Your imperfection.
09-01-2009 14:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
KratosGod_Of_War

images/avatars/avatar-573.jpg

Registration Date: 08-15-2009
Clan: [BoS][V13]

Poll Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think you missed out something

BOS has V13 aswell you know

Ingame name= Demandred
BOS & V13 Are the Best Wink
09-01-2009 14:30 KratosGod_Of_War is offline Search for Posts by KratosGod_Of_War Add KratosGod_Of_War to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

i have voted alliance obviously lol

am enjoying it alot.....and the extra detail to the characters personalaties is great to read....and adds alot of character to the stroy

hmm since i ahve the first saved to note pad i guess i may start saving this one too lol

09-01-2009 14:41 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

RE: Poll Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol i just saw my post was after u continues that bit so i just read the second bit.

That was intersting bit and i think u are right there Raxis

09-01-2009 15:05 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Just replies to comments.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ Popeye, thanks for poll and Morse Tongue

@ Hespera Thanks. Smile And yes, I'm biased too..lol. I may have to go back to book 1 and add some characterization in there...lol.

@ Raxis: Who says you're going to die? You haven't even read the reasoning behind that particular fight. Wink And better then the first? Really. XD Oh good, I was worried I messed up DJ. Tongue

@ Kratos: V13 is automatically counted in BoS. So anyone in V13 and BoS in game will be mentioned here under just BoS. Remember BoS in this story has like 100 members. BoS doesn't have 100 members on their own in game so yeah...lol

@ Ba_al: woot for characterization! Is no one going to vote for BoS? lol. Haha, you and your notepad files...lol

@ Foxy: I'm eventually going to try making this and the first into a book, well two books, yes. Not sure WHEN that's going to happen but I'll try. And good, two agree on DJ's character that means he's pretty much good.

There's going to be a fairly large battle coming up in either this chapter or the next one...I think. I don't have my notes on me but I know there's one coming up soonish.

quote:

09-01-2009 16:06 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

its great to see ya writeing again, keep it up

i wonder wat will happen in the coming instalments??

wonder about wither rise will be mentioned, and BK, and the now merged source and db as the cult??? twill be interesting

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 09-01-2009 16:31.

09-01-2009 16:29 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

More comments...lol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ Agresiel: The people on the alliance side mentioned (DB, Coven, DARK, END, AOD and Sasuke) are the alliance, that's it that's all. Azz leaving and Ces becoming the leader of the merger of DB and Source won't happen here. BK also won't be mentioned and a few from Source won't be either. The reason is because the game clans change too drastically for a story like this to keep up.
For instance, Sakura was in END when I wrote book 1 and now Sakura is DARK. Masterwolf was also in END, but he's not anymore. Azz has left the game where he won't leave the story here. Also Titan, DM and Tiger_claw are down as DARK members, when they aren't in DARK in the game.

Basically the only way for people to be mentioned now is if they're in BoS, I've got everyone I want basically on the alliance side. So yeah, who you see clan wise is who you get, no more, no less.

quote:

09-01-2009 16:44 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
KratosGod_Of_War

images/avatars/avatar-573.jpg

Registration Date: 08-15-2009
Clan: [BoS][V13]

RE: Tale of the Twins Book Two Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lysandra just call me demandred
and nice story Wink

Ingame name= Demandred
BOS & V13 Are the Best Wink
09-01-2009 17:26 KratosGod_Of_War is offline Search for Posts by KratosGod_Of_War Add KratosGod_Of_War to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Ok, i KNOW i've talked to you alot lys, but HOW THE HELL do you know i'm a pyromaniac?

Also, whens the killing gonna start, I WANNA SEE SOME BLOOD!!! YEAH!!!

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-01-2009 17:55.

09-01-2009 17:53 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Excellent read. Thx again for it. Really enjoying it.
Brotherhood for ever Wink

09-01-2009 21:35 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

EDIT: Holy crap wrong thread post >_<

Sorry >_< (i'll guess i'll take my warning with extra cream please.)

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-02-2009 01:33.

09-02-2009 01:32 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

as you wish Wink

09-02-2009 19:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Tale of the Twins Book Two

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH