Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » evangelion.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page evangelion....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

evangelion.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello....

i was wondering if you would consider me for a member of your clan.... i no iv only got 8 points atm but i am ranking quickly and im sure practise will put a good word in for me...

please consider meBig Grin

cheers
~~UG~~

to help with your decision i have got a frien to spy meBig Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ef63e2af47

mace and cloak are now +3 not +2

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 12-18-2007 02:00.

12-18-2007 01:42 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

Thumb Up! RE: evangelion.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New members are always welcome at Death From Above [DFA] so I am personally inviting you to my clan r1.bloodwars.net/?a=aliance Big Grin

12-18-2007 07:16 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paranoia
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im not a new member and im already a member of cotu... but i thought that i could be more help in a more powerful clan.... but thanks for the offerBig Grin

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-18-2007 09:10 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tainted are on the look out for new Meat Wink

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

12-18-2007 13:18 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

If you still want to join The Source then I've temporarily lowered the point requirements to 9 (because I see you've got 9 points now) Smile

Edit.
Btw. I like your spirit Big Grin

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelion: 12-18-2007 14:21.

12-18-2007 14:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

lol Me too. An excellent choice UG3 Smile And we must be one of the only clans that don't recruit either...

12-18-2007 15:08 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

RE: evangelion.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

u would be quite honoured to join deth from above we need players like you to get up our rating and dont worry about only being level 20 that is fine i am only level 18 myself and i am second in command!

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

12-18-2007 16:10 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » evangelion....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH