Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Beer vs Cider...Who wins...you decide » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Beer vs Cider
Beer (Win) 20 54.05%
Cider (Fail) 11 29.73%
Both (hmm) 4 10.81%
Neither (Meh) 2 5.41%
Total: 37 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Beer vs Cider...Who wins...you decide
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UG3
but if im going out you ALWAYS start the night with some jager bombs Big Grin or half a bottle of aftershock red Big Grin

lager = my choice.... and its NOT cider if its never seen an apple in its life bea.... we are talking actual cider not fancy "ooooh lets make it taste like a cocktail" crap

i couldnt agree more
08-08-2009 10:43 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Poll created Tongue

Biased? i dont know the meaning of the word Wink
08-08-2009 17:15 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
incubus2314

Registration Date: 07-10-2009
Clan: A.S.

I voted both Big Grin
08-08-2009 18:39 incubus2314 is offline Search for Posts by incubus2314 Add incubus2314 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

fancy maybe UG but still classed as cider.... i voted cider Big Grin me loves it.

but i still think magners cider is pants Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-08-2009 18:56 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Beer doesn't taste bad Wink it's just different, a bit of bitter drink is a cool change after drinking and eating all those sweet and sour stuff that we have all the time Big Grin , and it's good for kidneys xD

quote:
IGN: Atomos

08-13-2009 00:01 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

beer out of those options 100% cider is only nice on a nice summers day beer is nice all the time

if ale was there it would come a close second and guinness tops the lot

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

08-15-2009 00:33 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
KratosGod_Of_War

images/avatars/avatar-573.jpg

Registration Date: 08-15-2009
Clan: [BoS][V13]

Cider Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cider is lush cant understand how you guys like it

for cider lovers whats your fave type?
mine is strongbow cider

Ingame name= Demandred
BOS & V13 Are the Best Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KratosGod_Of_War: 09-05-2009 13:21.

09-05-2009 13:20 KratosGod_Of_War is offline Search for Posts by KratosGod_Of_War Add KratosGod_Of_War to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
fancy maybe UG but still classed as cider.... i voted cider me loves it.

It's Perry I believe if it's not apple... though it's made the same way, which is why they can get away with calling it Pear cider, Elderflower cider ect.

Still nice

But ber ftw, Ale particularly.... though must admit my favourite good time drink has to be mead

Your imperfection.
09-05-2009 14:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Beer vs Cider...Who wins...you decide

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH